Welcome to Gaia! ::

((be wary of quote towers. they're no fun, so watch your quotes and do them responsibly. thank you for participating in the 9th annual ball! ;D ))
As she watched all of the party goers, she continued sipping, shifting in her seat as she turned towards the main floor. Her movements toward the light revealed her remarkable artwork.
A serpent starting at her shoulder, and ending at one ankle, and a pleasant Koi the other.
She twirled a pale blond curl between her slender fingers.

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
Eliot Lust
Jera Audron

(Sorry was doing it to keep track of the thing since you know it will not be too long before this thread is moving at the speed of light .____. )

((That's understandable, just don't let them get too big. ^.^ ))

(THanks for the warning =3)

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
gets so emabarsed Oh my gosh say after i land on my face

Blessed Lover

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Pet Lover 100
*peeks in, wings fluttering*Ooooo, I think this place seems okay. *walks in nervously*
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ Ⅺ Ⅹ Ⅸ Ⅷ Ⅶ Ⅵ Ⅴ Ⅳ Ⅲ Ⅱ Ⅰ

☆═━┈Ereisselarra, "Lara" Asha'bellanar┈━═☆
☆═━┈Ereisselarra, "Lara" Asha'bellanar┈━═☆

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ Ⅺ Ⅹ Ⅸ Ⅷ Ⅶ Ⅵ Ⅴ Ⅳ Ⅲ Ⅱ Ⅰ

"Let's be off then." She says, taking his hand gently and heading to the corridor.
"I have to admit, I may need to disappear for some time soon..." She looks at him over her shoulder with a smile, adding mysteriously "I have some matters to attend to."

It's not much of an excuse, and she feels bad that she can't keep his company for much longer.
"But I have some time yet."
The moment she sees the doors to the garden she picks up her pace and passes through them, taking in a deep breath of the fresh air. With the freedom of open space, she stretches out her arms to take advantage and spins once.
"There's nothing quite like the great outdoors... or a beautiful garden."

-sits in corner-
hhhhmmmmmmm i knew i shouldnt have brought this thing..... cry

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
ghostlyGamer413

The girl doesn't say a word but shifts her gaze on the woman who just walked up to her. The woman look absolutely exquisite in her dark gown. The girl seems to admire the woman's choice of clothing and jewels that she wore, a small smile appeared on her face.

Jera just raised an eyebrow as the girl looked her over and smiled but didn't say a single word to her.. not the sort of interaction she had in mind, yet it seemed everyone here was more interested in being mysterious than they were about talking.

"..Oookay then" She muttered filling her glass back up with some water and moved to start looking around the area, it really was a lovely place to host a party.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
quickly runs up the stairs and walks up to lust- Um.....Do you know where the bathroom is redface

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
quickly runs up the stairs and walks up to lust- Um.....Do you know where the bathroom is redface

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

Flz walks through the doors and looks around the room. It was the largest room she had seen in awhile. Well, this was her first ball actually. So it would be the biggest room she's seen. Her eyes looked over the room and saw all the long dresses. She hoped her dress wasn't too short. She quietly made her way towards the bar to order a drink or two.

Vocaloid DTM-Haku Yowane
gets so emabarsed Oh my gosh say after i land on my face

Sake slithers in, his tail swishing on the marble tiles. He glances up at the ceiling, amazed by the crystal chandelier that hangs above him. "Curious." he says.

But in front of him, a girl flounders on the floor, trying to stand.
"Let me help you." Sake says, hurrying over to her, "Your dress is caught on your heel, again, and the bathroom is right around that corner." *points*
She turned back to her brother. "Oh...I thought that usually its the love of the partners that binds them together. I would have never thought about humans being so cruel as to just use me." She said with a concern and frighten look.

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
Flz

Flz walks through the doors and looks around the room. It was the largest room she had seen in awhile. Well, this was her first ball actually. So it would be the biggest room she's seen. Her eyes looked over the room and saw all the long dresses. She hoped her dress wasn't too short. She quietly made her way towards the bar to order a drink or two.

-snirk- Her Host is all but naked and she's worried about her dress being too short-tips- That's hillarious XD)

13angel9's Princess

Timid Cat

13,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

←__________________________________________________________________→

Drawn in by the Victorian style home, Wind wanders in. "I guess this place is as good as
          any other place to start exploring." She looks around curiously. "This place seems to prize
          beauty," she comments while examining the decorations.

←__________________________________________________________________→

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces