fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
Patience creates confidence,
decisiveness,
and eventually leads to success.
XXXXXXXX

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░ ░░░░░ XXXXX

Patience blinked, struggling to reconcile the amount of anger and pain that Calm had to have been suffering and persevering through all these years. He nearly tossed the sword away still wanting to come to a peaceful solution, but her attack forced his hand. Instead of dodging, Patience lowered his head and took the blow in the shoulder.. twisting as it took him down and bringing up Calm's blade to her thigh.

If it wouldn't end without stopping her, then he knew what he had to do - no matter how he regretted doing it. The holo's were just about destroying the station now, and even with the help of guests battling them in the holo-room there was only one way to stop them completely.

Calm screamed as the blade cut through her leg to embed itself through the other side. She hit the leg as she landed and fell over, clutching the bleeding wound as she bit into her lip to stop any further screams. "Fine," she spat, flecks of blood flying from her mouth from where she had bit her lip open. "Crossing the optics wire with the stabilization core will shut down the holoroom's power source." She couldn't believe mister good guy actually gave her such a wound.

Seeing all the commotion Wrath shoots calm in the arms.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

xxxxx░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Learn the art of patience.
Impatience breeds anxiety
fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

With Nirina's help, he made it into the room. "No... I'll be okay. We'll all be okay now." He said, yanking open the control panel and crossing the wires as Calm instructed. It seemed mad to follow her direction now, still bleeding from her shot, but it was the right thing to do. He was the maintenance officer, he knew it made sense.

Suddenly, all at once, the holos disappeared and Patience looked back into the room at the sound of another shot - Wrath was back.

Wincing, and with Nirina's help, Patience re-entered the room, afraid of Wrath's ... wrath, but not willing to let Calm suffer all the punishment.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Pent had all but given up working his way towards Calm, but hearing her tell them the solution gave him the strength to continue fighting those around him. Seeing them start to vanish had him utterly thrilled, and he dropped to his knees where he was, tired and in pain.

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Calm almost bit through her lip when the bullets ripped into her arms. The gun dropped from her hands as she tried to move so she could at least keep it close to her. She popped her shoes off in case she needed her feet to fire on Wrath. As her holos started to vanish, she knew she was all alone again.

Versatile Shapeshifter

As I helped Patience back into the ball room, I winced as I heard a shot rang out. I was afraid that Calm shot somebody else. I mentally cringed when I saw that it was Wrath. Oh god, this isn't good.

I powered down so that I didn't bring attention to myself., I really don't want Wrath coming after me.

Salty Raider

8,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
A man with a grey mohawk, tribal tattoos, and a fierce braided beard to match entered the ball room. "Please, please. Ladies and gentleman, there's no reason to fight over me. I was only late because I had to stop and slay a Jade Monkey Dragon with only my bar-" he says, stopping mid sentence. He was somewhat stunned. He wasn't sure what the hell was going on. "If we were going to run around breaking stuff, you guys should have told me! I love breaking stuff!" he yelled, looking for the nearest item to use as a weapon

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
SorceressJacklyn
Calm almost bit through her lip when the bullets ripped into her arms. The gun dropped from her hands as she tried to move so she could at least keep it close to her. She popped her shoes off in case she needed her feet to fire on Wrath. As her holos started to vanish, she knew she was all alone again.

Wrath sees the gun fall, he then proceeds to fire at it knocking it out far away from calm. "I see you you shot some of my people. I didn't want to resort to this.." He looks down seeing the shoes coming off. "Now YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN WHY PATIENCE IS BLEEDING AND WHY YOU HAD A GUN?!" Wrath points the gun at calm's chest ready to fire in case something was too happen.

((Seriosly jackie, we need this solved I am about to have angel come in for the main plot.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Pent looked up to see the area cleared, and spotted Wrath from afar. Collecting his bearings and tying off injuries, he moved towards some still upright furniture and dragged himself up, idly wondering if the bartender hadn't run already. He could use a shot or two. Looking at the newcomer, he griped, "Where were you when we needed you? I swear, the universe must have heard the attack."

Versatile Shapeshifter

"HEY SHE HURT KINDNESS TOO WRATH!" I yelled out, reminding everyone of the beautiful lady that was still out.

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Epcot Illuminations
SorceressJacklyn

Wrath sees the gun fall, he then proceeds to fire at it knocking it out far away from calm. "I see you you shot some of my people. I didn't want to resort to this.." He looks down seeing the shoes coming off. "Now YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN WHY PATIENCE IS BLEEDING AND WHY YOU HAD A GUN?!" Wrath points the gun at calm's chest ready to fire in case something was too happen.

((Seriosly jackie, we need this solved I am about to have angel come in for the main plot.

((It already is. Patience shut down the holoroom and stopped the damage it was doing.))

Calm spat blood on Wrath's shoes. "I shot him. And you know I always have a gun." The rumbling had stopped now and there was no longer any threat to the welfare of anyone in the station.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Smiling at Nirina gratefully, Patience managed to stand on his own. Right now he knew Wrath needed a status report, but his own priority was with Kindness. Let Wrath deal with Calm then... though he still counted her as a friend - a hurt, wronged, mislead friend - he knew that her fate was her own making.

"Thank you Nirina... now I must check on Kindness." Bleeding, feeling very weak, he still could think only of her. He made his way to the area behind the stage that Nirina had set up for Kindness as a shelter.

(( g2g, this was fun!! ))

Salty Raider

8,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
(I think I'm going to break stuff while I wait)

The man, now known as Wil began to break apart a chair, and shortly after, snagged a drink off the table and wet his gullet with that same drink, before tossing the glass to the floor. He flipped a table over, sending everything on it crashing to the floor.

(We have alcohol, right?)

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
The Urban Superstition
(I think I'm going to break stuff while I wait)

The man, now known as Wil began to break apart a chair, and shortly after, snagged a drink off the table and wet his gullet with that same drink, before tossing the glass to the floor. He flipped a table over, sending everything on it crashing to the floor.

(We have alcohol, right?)

((Yes and if you wanna kill stuff, head to the Defend the Holoroom thread. It's the second link in my signature.))

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
SorceressJacklyn
Epcot Illuminations
SorceressJacklyn

((It already is. Patience shut down the holoroom and stopped the damage it was doing.))

Calm spat blood on Wrath's shoes. "I shot him. And you know I always have a gun." The rumbling had stopped now and there was no longer any threat to the welfare of anyone in the station.

Wrath looks around. Well from this point on the gun that was issued to you is taken back and locked up." Wrath takes the gun and locks it up. "To Everyone, I am sorry I was not here during the time, when I remembered our course I needed to be in the navigation room which is soundproofed so I couldn't hear anything. I will have your wounds healed quickly. Please go to the nurse's office to get healed. We have that technology. That includes you calm. Just afterwards report to the security office. They have some questions for you. To everyone else it looks like I need to clean up again." Wrath snaps and the room gets cleaned up and stuff replaced. The holographic bartender shows back up

((I will announce winners soon for the tektek contest. I will also post plot updates from each day into the respective threads and post the link on the front page to them. Also in an hour I will post the link to the continuation guild where we will have a better plot (Which could also include calm trying to take over), and areas where you can create your own rooms. The guild will also have contests as well (better than the ones here or atleast as good))

Versatile Shapeshifter

Robayn
Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Smiling at Nirina gratefully, Patience managed to stand on his own. Right now he knew Wrath needed a status report, but his own priority was with Kindness. Let Wrath deal with Calm then... though he still counted her as a friend - a hurt, wronged, mislead friend - he knew that her fate was her own making.

"Thank you Nirina... now I must check on Kindness." Bleeding, feeling very weak, he still could think only of her. He made his way to the area behind the stage that Nirina had set up for Kindness as a shelter.

(( g2g, this was fun!! ))

"Uh..Patience she ins't there anymore. I and someone else had to move the injured to the escape pods. the back stage was getting to dangerous. Kindness is in one of them right now." I said. I looked over when I felt more weight press into me. Turned out that Patience passed out form the wound. (sorry, i thought this was the best way for you to go and then come back later)

"Oh boy." I muttered as I grabbed him better, carefully to not make the wound worse. I carried him over to were Kindness was and placed him next to her. I was about to leave when I waved a hand over him, healing most of the wound. He would still be a bit sore but not bleeding to death. with that I went back to where Calm was getting yelled at by Wrath.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff