Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Shapeshifter

X_of_Pentacles
Nirina

I looked up to see the man with the cool gold eyes.

"HI!" I yelped out as I dodge another piece of falling metal.

Head under one arm as the dust settled, he looked around at the quasi-medical area, grinning. "You looked busy. You want some help? Not so good with weapons at the moment, but if you think the backstage will hold, I'll start dragging people in."

"Ummmmm......." I looked around me. the place was starting to look like it wasn't safe anymore.

"I think we should start getting people to the escape pods. We can always take them out if nothing else happens. But it would be the safest route just in case we need to leave." I answered. I was getting tired of dodging things and was about ready to take matters into my own hands.

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Robayn
Wrath Room .
Patience...

xxxxx░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Learn the art of patience.
Impatience breeds anxiety
fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
Patience creates confidence,
decisiveness,
and eventually leads to success.
XXXXXXXX

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░ ░░░░░ XXXXX

Patience's stance widened ever so slightly at Calm's charge. Pain lanced through his gut as her elbow connected strongly, and he hissed, but maintained the grip on his staff as he raised it to the level of his neck.

Recoiling with dancing feet, he spun with staff in hand for a strike to Calm's bared back.

Calm spun with his movements, catching his attack in her hands to hold on to the staff. She jerked on it hard, intent to disarm the man and show him what precise movements could make her attacks do.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Nirina

"Ummmmm......." I looked around me. the place was starting to look like it wasn't safe anymore.

"I think we should start getting people to the escape pods. We can always take them out if nothing else happens. But it would be the safest route just in case we need to leave." I answered. I was getting tired of dodging things and was about ready to take matters into my own hands.

Nodding and leaving her with a small salute, he started getting heavy debris off other guests and carefully moving those nearby onto his back and shoulders. Spotting the combatants nearby, he hoped they valued their life moreso then their pride, as one would seem to fall far sooner then the other.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Patience felt the tug and flowed with it, like water, and released the staff to deliver a two-fisted blow to Calm's chest. With free hands he reached for the staff again and back pedaled for some distance.

"This is madness, Calm. How can you be allowing this to happen with all that you stand for?!" He demanded.

He noticed that a few people had begun looking for means to escape and knew that the holos would prevent them. Calm had to be stopped.

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
So, I'm just wondering what happened to the tektek contest?

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Robayn
Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Patience felt the tug and flowed with it, like water, and released the staff to deliver a two-fisted blow to Calm's chest. With free hands he reached for the staff again and back pedaled for some distance.

"This is madness, Calm. How can you be allowing this to happen with all that you stand for?!" He demanded.

He noticed that a few people had begun looking for means to escape and knew that the holos would prevent them. Calm had to be stopped.

Calm flung the staff far out of reach before he could even get it back. But it meant taking the hit to her chest. The hit seemed to snap her, shattering the calm she was known for. "Madness? Madness is being locked in this hell with you all over nothing I did! I didn't brain wash the Gaians. I didn't burn down cities. I sat all by myself staying out of everyone's feet!" Holos started to gather against the party goers who were hiding behind the stage. Calm roared and spun-kicked for Patience's chest. "But it was apparently so evil I be as I am and got locked in here! Those damned Gaian Gods punished me for nothing!"

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hero 100
PhilliBilliful

((Forgotten or extremely busy? I'm looking for a 'Defend the Holoroom' and I can't find it. Settling with the idea they already have the ending planned and will simply pull out a dusty Deus ex Machina to work around it.))

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
PhilliBilliful

Epcot Illuminations
NON-CHARACTER ANNOUNCEMENT:

TEK TEK VOTING IS UP!!! LINKS ARE HERE, SAME RULES AS AVATAR CONTESTS:

Men's: Click here

Female: Click here

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
X_of_Pentacles

SorceressJacklyn
((And that's my cue... twisted ))

Scores of beings start pouring from the holoroom into the party area. They appear to be copies of Spite, Anger, and Wrath but twisted in some way. And leading their way was Calm herself, sword in hand. "Go," she said in her normally bored tone. The beings fanned out, stalking towards party goers.

Help stop Calm's takeover! Go to the Defend the Holoroom contest thread to start destroying her "army"

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
X_of_Pentacles
PhilliBilliful

((Forgotten or extremely busy? I'm looking for a 'Defend the Holoroom' and I can't find it. Settling with the idea they already have the ending planned and will simply pull out a dusty Deus ex Machina to work around it.))

((The "Defend the Holoroom" link is in my signature as the second picture.))

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hero 100
Robayn
X_of_Pentacles

SorceressJacklyn
((And that's my cue... twisted ))

Scores of beings start pouring from the holoroom into the party area. They appear to be copies of Spite, Anger, and Wrath but twisted in some way. And leading their way was Calm herself, sword in hand. "Go," she said in her normally bored tone. The beings fanned out, stalking towards party goers.

Help stop Calm's takeover! Go to the Defend the Holoroom contest thread to start destroying her "army"

Thanks! biggrin
EDIT:
..my signature is turned off. 0.0' Thank you though!

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
SorceressJacklyn

Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Patience winced at Calm's outburst because there was truth to what she had said. There were innocents stuck in this crazy tower, and they'd been trapped together for so long.. he could understand. How long had he been here, even, and even then it was only bearable because of his love for Kindness... Calm had never hinted that she may have the same solace, or any other, because it was not in her nature to feel that way.

A high kick kept from from responding to her. Acting more quickly than he could even think, Patience ducked the kick and then through his shoulder up into Calm's thigh for a full body tackle. He might have pinned her, too, but he didn't want to hurt her.

Rolling away quickly while they were both on the floor, Patience found himself beside Calm's discarded sword and grabbed it before she could. He spoke as he rose, weapon lose in his palm as his desire for confrontation waned. "You were innocent, Calm. I understand... you have to know I do."

He gestured around, "But what of our guests? Why do you strike now, when we are trying to earn the freedom the Gods took away? Why do you now threaten other innocents with your schemes for power?"

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
X_of_Pentacles

(( anytime!! join the fun!! ))

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Robayn

Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Patience winced at Calm's outburst because there was truth to what she had said. There were innocents stuck in this crazy tower, and they'd been trapped together for so long.. he could understand. How long had he been here, even, and even then it was only bearable because of his love for Kindness... Calm had never hinted that she may have the same solace, or any other, because it was not in her nature to feel that way.

A high kick kept from from responding to her. Acting more quickly than he could even think, Patience ducked the kick and then through his shoulder up into Calm's thigh for a full body tackle. He might have pinned her, too, but he didn't want to hurt her.

Rolling away quickly while they were both on the floor, Patience found himself beside Calm's discarded sword and grabbed it before she could. He spoke as he rose, weapon lose in his palm as his desire for confrontation waned. "You were innocent, Calm. I understand... you have to know I do."

He gestured around, "But what of our guests? Why do you strike now, when we are trying to earn the freedom the Gods took away? Why do you now threaten other innocents with your schemes for power?"

"They weren't part of the plan, true. But their timing gave me another layer of distraction to finish my plans!" Charging, Calm jumped to bring her heel down hard on Patience's head. "I will have what I desire!"

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
3g4n0v
The Newcomer merely gazed over at the newest person to enter. "Ello there," She said with a small smile. "Perhaps you can enthuse me with a conversation?" She was again, bored.

"Hello" The new girl said to the person who came over to her. "so......is there anything fun do do around here?" she asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff