Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Gawker

"Coward," Anger muttered and kicked the chair-remains again. She turned to the guests with an irritated frown, taking in the scene and trying to calm herself a little.

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

Spottedteddybears
Siefren
robayn
Wrath Room .
Patience...

xxxxx░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Learn the art of patience.
Impatience breeds anxiety
fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
Patience creates confidence,
decisiveness,
and eventually leads to success.
XXXXXXXX
Making darkness in the day

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░ ░░░░░ XXXXX

Pleasantly surprised at the slight influx of new comers, Patience risks a friendly wave and call out to them before Anger can pelt him with another piece of broken furniture.
"Welcome, friends! Try your luck at scoring a hit on me.. or try your luck in the holo-deck where we have programmed AI's to test your skills."

Grinning again at Anger, he adopts a roguish smile. "With how our dear Anger has been throwing, you may just get luck the first try."

((You know honestly, I'm a little confused about the RNG contest, there's no rules saying if I have an HP count, or if I can just constantly making post after post until i defeat one of the holo's, are there any other rules that have not be covered with it?))

((you'll have to ask SorceressJacklyn with that.))
"For the record, i don't look that hideous..."

((I see, I don't think she's on at this time.))

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
««¤¤¤¤¥¥ SERENITY ¥¥¤¤¤¤»»

Serenity lauthed out loud, a sound not unlike the soft tinkling of a soft babbling brook as Patience asked her aid of Anger and Spite, "A wild goose never reared a tame gosling."

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Siefren

((last post before I really do have to go!
you can post however many times you like, as long as you're rolling to defeat the holo enemies. the three listed are in order of appearance.
For not, you can roll and attack the first and then move on to the next.. when I get on later I'll look at posting some more concise rules and explanations, or speak to Jackie about it.
but really, the rolls are unlimited. We had even hoped to tally up who can defeat the most enemies wink ))

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
Spottedteddybears
"Good-bye Patience. And I'll try, but I must say, I might slip-up..." Spite turns away and walks towards a guest, hopefully one will have a mind twisted enough to compare with her or Anger.

Batteh held a fashionable drink in one hand, a napkin holding an edible tidbit in the other, with Cactuar balancing himself carelessly on her head. She notices a crimson Spite walking quickly in her direction, and manages to swerve away in time.

"Cactuar! That was close!" she whispered to her potted friend, as he tipped sideways on her head. "Come down from there, and behave yourself. I don't want your potting soil to dirty up my outfit."

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

robayn
Siefren

((last post before I really do have to go!
you can post however many times you like, as long as you're rolling to defeat the holo enemies. the three listed are in order of appearance.
For not, you can roll and attack the first and then move on to the next.. when I get on later I'll look at posting some more concise rules and explanations, or speak to Jackie about it.
but really, the rolls are unlimited. We had even hoped to tally up who can defeat the most enemies wink ))

((lol I see, well I think I'll be at this all day then. ^^))

Magical Warrior

He watched the woman approach curiously before she tilted her head to the side in that timeless gesture of expressing puzzlement. "Dooo-ve," he said more slowly and enunciated. "Dove siamo? Io vedo il cielo fuori, e questa musica è terribile mi spinge folle." He pointed to the window and the musicians to emphasize.

Vicious Pants

"Wild? Ha! I'm being good right now!" Glancing around the room, Spite tries to find a chair that she and Anger haven't destroyed and sits down. "I think I still have energy to stay for a while... Anyone up for a game?

Fuzzy Kitten

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXX『т н σ u киσωєsт ↯↯ м є ; cσмє and ρяαч ✓✓✓
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX tab tab XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX( the epic )
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

For the time has come -geek
          XXXXXX▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀

Epic would blink her eyes more at the tall male, when he slowly spoke in that strange language once more. But when he soon went on, with a more longer sentence, she frowned as she tried to piece together what language he was speaking in as well of what he said. She realized, that it was Italian he was speaking, and as it was, she wasn't all that good with almost non-english languages. She was able to recognize the few wordings of what he said, and raised her hand up to her chin as she tapped it slightly as she bit her lip while trying to translate inside of her head. So far, he asked...where they were? And, something about music not good and crowds or something along the other.

"Uh, well, we're in space, if that's what your asking. And...music? I can't really do much about that." She said, blinking her eyes a bit. She had no idea if she was right with what he was saying, and even then, her own speaking was hard. When he asked again, when she said excuse me, meant that he must know some English. But never the less, she spoke slowly as she tried to recall a few word's of Italian herself toward's the male. "Fare tu sapere... inglese?" Epic only hoped that she got the right language he was speaking in. Otherwise, this would look very badly.

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
As the digital voice faded out, a girl slowly stepped out of the spacebus, marveling at the sight before her. Never had she seen so much going on than now. She let out a whistle. Wow, I wonder how long it took them to make this!
The girl proceeded to the buffet table. She hadn't eaten in hours, and her stomach was starting to tell her to be filled. "Maybe just a couple drumsticks..." She said quietly to herself, grabbing a plate and walking down the table, grabbing various pieces of food, salads, and a couple breadsticks. When she finished, she licked her lips vigorously, taking a bite out of a perogie. She looked at her meal again, which was quite the smorgasborg, before eating the res of the perogie. She was starting to like this place already.

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
A man strolled into the party of average height and lean build. He was dressed in a Paramilitary Officer's uniform with sword and pistol at his side. The man walked with a confident swagger and as he made his way to the tables with the complimentary food, his eyes swept the crowd of attendants, giving each person a cursory glance. Once at the table of food, he grabbed a plate and started filling the plate with meat, bread, and vegetables.

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
The noise was destroying her quiet time. Sweeping out of her study, Calm walked out into the noise fest that was the ball they were holding. "Will everyone who is babbling needlessly please refrain from doing so? It grates on people's nerves," she said in an even tone, casting her eyes around without a single emotion in them.
* I then glance at everyone seeing a few familiar faces. I begin to take a sip of my beverage *

Beloved Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Golden eyes blinked several times before the blue-black haired woman nodded, watching the other walk away. She had to admit, she liked the way the other woman thought. Tearing flesh, bones exposed and broken, redness, pain. No, her mind needed not be on those things just yet. The day was young, after all, surely she could allow a little more time before she got too angry. Turning eyes to the crowd, she scanned over the people there. Mingling. She huffed, how dare they have any sort of fun while she was stuck waiting. Folding gloved arms, she sat, toying with the lace of her dress.
"He better get here, soon."

Magical Warrior

"Inglese?" He looked around at the others and listened more closely. "Is that what you are speaking?" he asked with a heavy accent. "I am in Bretagna? I did not know it had such a view." He grumbled and crossed his arms. "At least that solves one problem."
Turning back to the woman, his expression softened and he gave a bow. "Il mio nome è Silvano Nascimbeni da Venezia. And... you are...?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff