Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

Through the door stepped in one of the many pedestrians that would be attending the ball. Out of curiosity he found himself hopping on the shuttle that would take him to the wrath room, which, in accordance to his own appearance at the time seemed well within the realms of complementing each other. He quietly looked around with a bit of a look of distaste on his face, it wasn't certain if he always carried that look or not, but there was more to it at this time.

"Man, I was hoping this place would have been a rave zone." he stated to himself with a bit of a sigh, a trail of red followed him for a brief moment, if it was blood or some coloring from some other source was unknown, but he'd quickly make his way over to one of the tables to wipe himself down. "I'm assuming I'll be stuck here for the day since there's only two buses that come in and go out." he again spoke to himself, though quickly he looked to his hand and put away the sharp object that he held there. With shifty eyes he looked about to make sure no one had caught him with such a utensil.

Beloved Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
Yuri, always the inpatient one, sauntered into a corner. Sure, she herself had just gotten to the party, but still, her date was late.
"That's just like men."
With a huff, she began tapping her foot against the floor, a small clack..clack..clack resonating from beneath her heel. Time ticked for only a moment more before nervousness hit her. What if he was standing her up?! Golden eyes snapped open wide, she'd kill him if he did. Or at very least beat him within an inch of his life. Pacing came, swiftly back and forth she walked. A loose cannon, ready to blow at any moment, same as always. Fists balled at her sides, unbecoming of a lady. She didn't honestly care, her temper always seemed to get the better of her.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
iTAMiLLA
[ totally ignore I had a Q for tek tek contest does it have to be both wrathfull & kind , or one or the other ? ] please respond soon razz

((it can be anything you like smile
you could be one of the other, or it can be anything else crazy and fun. it's a very liberal ball! ))

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

xxxxx░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Learn the art of patience.
Impatience breeds anxiety
fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
Patience creates confidence,
decisiveness,
and eventually leads to success.
XXXXXXXX
Making darkness in the day

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░ ░░░░░ XXXXX

Pleasantly surprised at the slight influx of new comers, Patience risks a friendly wave and call out to them before Anger can pelt him with another piece of broken furniture.
"Welcome, friends! Try your luck at scoring a hit on me.. or try your luck in the holo-deck where we have programmed AI's to test your skills."

Grinning again at Anger, he adopts a roguish smile. "With how our dear Anger has been throwing, you may just get luck the first try."

Vicious Pants

Yur-Yur Yuri

Spite crosses the room to reach for Yuri's shoulder. "He'll be here soon, but if he leaves you to wait, you can always call on me to tear his flesh. that is, if you don't mess with him first..." Grinning, Spite walks over to a chair with legs that Anger already ripped apart, and breaks it to more pieces to throw. "Have some fun people, don't be shy."

Fuzzy Kitten

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXX『т н σ u киσωєsт ↯↯ м є ; cσмє and ρяαч ✓✓✓
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX tab tab XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX( the epic )
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

For the time has come -geek
          XXXXXX▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀

As one of the ship's that traveled to the space station arrived, along with the new comer's, one that was dressed elegantly made her way out with her gloved hand's in front of her. Silver-grey eyes, would glance around slowly with a soft smile upon her face. She had snow white hair, that curled around her face, and down to her hips of her white and blue dress. In a way, her outfit showed which she belonged to easily, since she felt more toward's Kindness then any other of the sin's or virtues. Upon her head though, was one of the few old pixie band's, along with two strange appendages on the top of her head. One, was a pair of white and blue bunny ear's, that would move up and down, and a pair of silver-white feather wing's as well that would shudder a few times. Moving along with the people, Epic's gaze would slowly turn around as she reaches up to push some of her hair back, a beauty mark on the right side of her face, right below her eye.

Hearing people speak and talk, her gaze would continue to look around with a small smile on her face, and made her way mostly to the food table as she looked upon it. She was silent the whole time since arriving, and her gaze would move over to a young male that called out to the new arrival's, Epic including of them, about a holo-deck. She thought about trying it out, but thought it was best to let other's go first then her, as she wanted to get something to drink more. Scanning the table more, she soon saw some can's of soda and moved over to grab one while smiling more as her bunny ear's at the top of her head would rise up and down a bit more.

Wheezing Gawker

Anger clenched her teeth and let out a hiss, now really seeing red. Learning a little from last time, she now took her time to aim. However, her hands became sweaty from holding the leg and it slipped a little too early. It still got closer to Patience, but not close enough. Anger sweared again and kicked the remains of the chair.

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
Batteh delightfully wandered around the spacious room, eying pretty details, here and there, until she came across bits and pieces of a broken chair. "Hmmm . . . I won't be sitting on that one, will I?" she murmured with a quick laugh.

She made her way over to the buffet table, little Cactuar flying impulsively by her side. "Be careful, little one. You don't want to p***k a guest by mistake, now do you?"

Magical Warrior

In the back of the space bus stood a large man-sized chamber, like a pod, which had been loaded by a crew planetside. Their only prompting to do so had been a small note attached, on which was scrawled one word: "Party". Assuming this was a guy who had put himself into suspended animation so he'd never miss a party, they loaded him up and flew him out. As it happened, on the other side of this note was another, this one saying, in very neat printed letters, "Do not release under any circumstance." Meanwhile someone hiding nearby at the loading bay was having a great big laugh about it.

As the party-goers filed out, someone graciously pressed the release on his chamber, and after several minutes the man was brought out of his long, long suspended animation. He stepped out, he stretched, and he tried to take in the surroundings. He wasn't in carnevale anymore, that was for sure.

One could hear his footsteps as the large man stepped into the room, adjusting his masquerade mask and watching the other revelers closely. It seemed to be a party, but the music was terrible and played on strange boxes that produced sounds scarcely recognizable as harmonies, everyone spoke a language he couldn't understand, and for some reason he could see what seemed to be stars outside of the windows.

"Dove siamo?" he asked of no one in particular.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Sudden realization dawned on Patience as the increase of guests meant more calculations for the Station's life support systems. It would likely become much more busy in the event than he'd planned for...
"Serenity, you don't mind making sure that Anger and Spite don't do away with all of our guests, do you? There are things I must check on in the maintenance bay."

With that he twirled the staff again, and it de-materialized. "Try not to feed our guests to any sharks... or anything else you might think of, Spite." He said with a wink, and then turned to Anger. "You really did almost have me there, Anger."

Waving courteously to the new guests, and sincerely hoping they wouldn't upset the Sins present, he passed through the side-door and took his leave.

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

robayn
Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Pleasantly surprised at the slight influx of new comers, Patience risks a friendly wave and call out to them before Anger can pelt him with another piece of broken furniture.
"Welcome, friends! Try your luck at scoring a hit on me.. or try your luck in the holo-deck where we have programmed AI's to test your skills."

Grinning again at Anger, he adopts a roguish smile. "With how our dear Anger has been throwing, you may just get luck the first try."

((You know honestly, I'm a little confused about the RNG contest, there's no rules saying if I have an HP count, or if I can just constantly making post after post until i defeat one of the holo's, are there any other rules that have not be covered with it?))

Vicious Pants

"Good-bye Patience. And I'll try, but I must say, I might slip-up..." Spite turns away and walks towards a guest, hopefully one will have a mind twisted enough to compare with her or Anger.

Fuzzy Kitten

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXX『т н σ u киσωєsт ↯↯ м є ; cσмє and ρяαч ✓✓✓
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX tab tab XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX( the epic )
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

For the time has come -geek
          XXXXXX▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀

As Epic took a can of soda and would sip at it, a female form would be seen at the corner of her gaze, turning her head toward's the woman to find a floating cacti of sort's moving around her side. She would stare in slight curiosity, and tilt her head while the feathery wing's on her head rose up and down a bit, when she spoke to her floating plant friend about not pricking people. As she was going to get close, to look at the cacti with a more child-like thinking, that's when the sound of footstep's was heard, and took her attention as she glanced over to the large male that was dressed in a masquerade mask. But more then that, in a more old like fashion. Epic would smile at that more, and then move back and away as he would stop and stare out of the window's into the star's of the sky. For Epic, being in space felt normal to her, since in a way, her body was attuned to space. Or more or less, the Moon in a way.

Hearing him speak something, Epic's ear's would rise up and down a bit as she moved forward. Her silver-grey eyes staring up at the large male, as she stood at a simple 5'5 height and tilted her head to the side as a curious person. "Excuse me?" She asked softly, her voice had a low and soft sound to it. Almost like a whispering bell of sort's, as she had asked what he meant when he said what he said.

Vicious Pants

Siefren
robayn
Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

((You know honestly, I'm a little confused about the RNG contest, there's no rules saying if I have an HP count, or if I can just constantly making post after post until i defeat one of the holo's, are there any other rules that have not be covered with it?))

((you'll have to ask SorceressJacklyn with that.))
"For the record, i don't look that hideous..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces