• Signature Look 250
Reserved for the we are open post.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

((No Spam in this thread please))

Wrath walks into the Ball room. "welcome everyone to this fabulous Party. My name is Wrath and I will be the Captain on this fine Spaceship. But be warned, I don't take lightly to people who break the rules. Hope you have Fun and enjoy your stay on the W&K Space Station."Wrath walks over to the punch bowl.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

xxxxx░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Learn the art of patience.
Impatience breeds anxiety
fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
Patience creates confidence,
decisiveness,
and eventually leads to success.
XXXXXXXX
Making darkness in the day

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░ ░░░░░ XXXXX

Off to the side, not far from where the demi-goddess Kindness awaits her guests, Patience also waits. Excited for the opening of the event, but not visibly showing it, Patience takes a deep breath and watches for new arrivals. The Space Station could be a dangerous place, but he is more than willing to watch out for guests and keep them from getting into trouble with Wrath or any of the other Sins... if it is within his power.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wrath looks around and notices patience. He walks right over to where patience is standing. "Hey, want a glass of Punch." Wrath Gives Patience a glass of punch. "Have you heard anything about the Space bus that is supposed to be here by now? Is it still going to arrive on time?" Wrath smirks.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kindness sighed as she waited aaround for guests to appear. She looked over to where Patience was standing and nodded to him with a smile. She was tired from helping put everything together while also fixing the naviagation system. But a party was a party, and she would stay up as late as she could. She stiffled a yawn with her delicately gloved hand and stood there, bored and tired.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Nodding to Wrath and accepting the punch with a grateful smile, Patience shakes his head.

"I haven't heard anything new." Taking a sip, he continues. "But things come to those who wait." He adds with a wink.

Noticing Kindness nod and smile at him, Patience blushed slightly and returned the smile awkwardly while trying not to spill the punch in his hands.

Wheezing Gawker

Anger appeared behind Wrath "I hope they come soon, this' becoming boring" she glanced around the room and sighed.

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
««¤¤¤¤¥¥ SERENITY ¥¥¤¤¤¤»»

Practically floating into the room, Serenity glided peacefully towards her close friend Patience. Hearing Wrath's impatient question she answered with her smooth as glass voice, "Time is the soul of business."

Serenity never quite answered a question, but made one think with her answers.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Acknowledging both anger and patience "I know right, I swear if I have to Make another driver mysteriously disappear again for being late, I swear there will be no controlling me any more and the driver will die...uh...I mean be fired and disappear." Wrath Puts his hand into a fist. "You know how what I can do to anyone who gets on my bad side, though I will try not to do anything to the guests" Wrath shakes his fist.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kindness nodded at both Patience's and Serenity's words. "Yes, cheater's never proper...Or something like that..." She waved off another yawn as she walked over to the punch bowl and poured herself a glass to sip from while she waited for the guests.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room .
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Smiling at Serenity's words, Patience greeted her by resting a hand on her shoulder. "Hello to you too, Serenity." Though he knew that her reply would only be axiom or proverb, he did not mind.

Tipping his glass in Anger's direction, he added playfully. "Patience is a virtue."

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hikari Aijuntani
User Image

Practically floating into the room, Serenity glided peacefully towards her close friend Patience. Hearing Wrath's impatient question she answered with her smooth as glass voice, "Time is the soul of business."

Serenity never quite answered a question, but made one think with her answers.

Wrath shakes his head. "What?" He laughs and then walks over to the stage, pays the band, and mentions something quietly to them. He then returns to the punch bowls.

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Laughing softly, She reached up to squeeze her friend's hand and made a small joke, "A bad penny always turns up."

Her entire body tensed the horridly veiled death threat to the bus driver who as of yet had not shown up late with their guests. Looking at Wrath she softened her voice and reprimanded the sin gently, "Death is a shadow that always follows the body."

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Wrath Room.
Patience...

fear,
discouragement,
-- failure.
decisiveness,
XXXXXXXX

Patience follows after Kindness with another smile to Serenity. Joining her at the punch bowl, he asks. "You've worked very hard to get ready for this Ball, Kindness. Have you gotten much rest?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff