Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((Quoting front page is still against the rules even though the main ball is over. The Guild is open, link will be posted on front page of this thread. Hope to see you all there))

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Wall Street 200
Is the link back in the forum? I am not sure, all I see is this post and I am new sort of. I was here a few days ago,but I am not sure where the new posts are?

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
ksukal
Is the link back in the forum? I am not sure, all I see is this post and I am new sort of. I was here a few days ago,but I am not sure where the new posts are?

((Are you talking about the continuation guild or the 10th nnual ball planning guild. The guild I was talking about was the continuation guild for the wrath room. Tehe link is posted on the front page of this thread. For the 10th annual ball, the planning guild shoul be in the ball info announcement in the forum.))

Shy Conversationalist

When will the avatar and tektek contest results be out?
Hello there. New to this thread :3 Someone dance with me under the shadow of the moonlight?

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200
rocking_legend
Hello there. New to this thread :3 Someone dance with me under the shadow of the moonlight?

I think the main roleplaying event is over. sad But hey, just because the ball's over doesn't mean we can't have an AFTERPARTY!!! Wooo! *dances with you*

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((The event is way over, but you guys can join the continuation guild for the wrath room by clicking the link on the first page. As for the winners, they already were announced. If you didn't recieve a prize it meant you didn't make it into the top 3. Sorry.))

Questionable Borg

rocking_legend
Whyatt walks up to the lady.

"Sure." He said holding out a hand.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((The ball is over, if you'd like to continue to rp in the wrath room, please join the guild listed on the first page. This room is closed.))
Sho Nuffield

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((This thread is closed.))

Interesting Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Member 100
hi I'm new and need a little kick start with a little gold will you send me any?

Questionable Borg

Remie-rose-13
hi I'm new and need a little kick start with a little gold will you send me any?
No, get the gold like everyone else does. Noone likes a begger.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((This thread is closed))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers