14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
papillon jaune
"Oh that's good.. nothing kinky going on he--"
-stares in shock at Serenity and flies higher to avoid any flailing limbs-
"I thought you said nothing kinky was going on!"

Wrath looks at the fairy. "Nothing is, serenity is just a little overprotective. I am trying to check out calm to see what made her snap. She will be perfectly safe."

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Epcot Illuminations

Wrath feels calm getting ripped from his arms. "If you want to protect her you will let her go, we are only going to see what made her snap like that. She also will go to our hosptital where she will be completely healed with full blood and everything. Let her go if you want to protect her. I promise as soon as we help her she will be back on this floor helping people remain calm. I promise. Now let her go." Wrath tries to lend a gentle hand.

User Image
««¤¤¤¤¥¥ SERENITY ¥¥¤¤¤¤»»

Pain shot through Serenity's skull like a knife at denying her nature, but still she did not yeil the body of the one person she truly cared about. And she couldn't help but feel suspicious of Wrath's sudden change in demeanor and gentle hand of the situation. Licking her lips to help her focus she pushed through the pain in her skull and blinked several times.

"Truly? You will not imprison her? Or harm her in any way?" she whispered hoarsely.

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Calm wanted to cry in pain from being pulled around, but not her physical pain. Her chest was hurting from hearing Serenity break her very nature. To do what? To keep her from being in Wrath's hands. She weakly clung to Serenity, still unsure why it made her chest hurt.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hikari Aijuntani
Epcot Illuminations

Wrath feels calm getting ripped from his arms. "If you want to protect her you will let her go, we are only going to see what made her snap like that. She also will go to our hosptital where she will be completely healed with full blood and everything. Let her go if you want to protect her. I promise as soon as we help her she will be back on this floor helping people remain calm. I promise. Now let her go." Wrath tries to lend a gentle hand.

User Image

Pain shot through Serenity's skull like a knife at denying her nature, but still she did not yeil the body of the one person she truly cared about. And she couldn't help but feel suspicious of Wrath's sudden change in demeanor and gentle hand of the situation. Licking her lips to help her focus she pushed through the pain in her skull and blinked several times.

"Truly? You will not imprison her? Or harm her in any way?" she whispered hoarsely.

Wrath being sincere. "I promise. All we need to do is a brain scan which will not harm her. We will find out what made her snap and then we will help fix that. She will not have any pain. I promise." Wrath again places his helping hand out.

papillon jaune rolled 2 100-sided dice: 88, 22 Total: 110 (2-200)

"Hmmm. Well I guess if you say so."
-flutters away-
"Anyone mind if I keep rolling dice - they're so pretty, and numbers are fun!"
-rolls away with a giggle-
Hikari Aijuntani
Epcot Illuminations

User Image

Kain continued to listen to the conversation, he then looked at Wrath, the person who had been in charge of the party and, also, of this arrest. He approaches him.

"If ya wuldn't mind, I can go guard the lil' lass for ye."

The ork pirate's massive physique would be enough to stop any sort of escape or anyone trying to take her.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cain the Blade
Hikari Aijuntani
Epcot Illuminations

User Image

Kain continued to listen to the conversation, he then looked at Wrath, the person who had been in charge of the party and, also, of this arrest. He approaches him.

"If ya wuldn't mind, I can go guard the lil' lass for ye."

The ork pirate's massive physique would be enough to stop any sort of escape or anyone trying to take her.

Wrath looks over at the guy. "I am sorry, I can do it myself, I know how she wil react to stuff and I can't let her get hurt."

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Epcot Illuminations

Wrath being sincere. "I promise. All we need to do is a brain scan which will not harm her. We will find out what made her snap and then we will help fix that. She will not have any pain. I promise." Wrath again places his helping hand out.
User Image

Her body tensed from the pain wracking her own body, but she wouldn't not allow any physical manifestations of that pain. Swallowing hard, she stood with Calm's body trapped tightly in her arms. Two petite women effectively clinging to each other in the din of the storm, taking a deep breath. She stepped close to Wrath's imposing forth and offered Calm's body to him, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"If anything happens to her.......," she let the threat hang in the air....mostly because the pain had robbed her voice.

She may be Serenity, but she could cause her own chaos.

Cain the Blade

-flutters near enough to sniff his hat-
"You're funny-looking!"
-giggles and scampers away-

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hikari Aijuntani
Epcot Illuminations

Her body tensed from the pain wracking her own body, but she wouldn't not allow any physical manifestations of that pain. Swallowing hard, she stood with Calm's body trapped tightly in her arms. Two petite women effectively clinging to each other in the din of the storm, taking a deep breath. She stepped close to Wrath's imposing forth and offered Calm's body to him, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"If anything happens to her.......," she let the threat hang in the air....mostly because the pain had robbed her voice.

She may be Serenity, but she could cause her own chaos.

Wrath takes calm. He then slowly walks to the medic center. This is not natural for him but he allows the cuffs to come off and lays calm onto a bed. "listen, you are not in trouble we are wanting to help you. Do you mind if I place the tube from this bag of blood to let the blood go into you. Trust me you will feel alot better."

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Calm's eyes betrayed her as she looked at Serenity when she was handed back to Wrath. They seemed to say What's wrong as she turned away from her to be led away by Wrath. She nodded to Wrath, holding out her arm as a more pain-filled cold crept back into her eyes.
papillon jaune
Cain the Blade

-flutters near enough to sniff his hat-
"You're funny-looking!"
-giggles and scampers away-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((really funny lookin? I think not xD))

Kain turns the the fairy and raises his mechklaw. He snaps at the small creature, but to no avail, she would easily fly away. He draws his boltgun and aims it.

"Ye best be flyin' off real fast! Or I'll turn you into dat wee dust you sprinkle everywhere!"
Cain the Blade

-giggles and flies back-
"My, you are a big one!"
-sits on barrel of gun-
"Your skin reminds me of sea shells!"
Kain lauged as he looked at the little fairy.

"Aye, I haven't seen da ocean in many, many moons, wee sprite. I sail da many stars, that is me true ocean."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff