Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

You get off of your space bus and walk into a large open room. What this room appears to be is a ball room. As you're looking around you see red and blue drapes, and notice tables of food waiting for you. On stage there is a live band playing; they call themselves The Lunars. You hear the music die and the following announcement go over the PA system. The voice is a male's voice. It says "Welcome to the Space Station. You Captain is Wrath and your Navigator for the voyage is Kindness. You can call them Captain and navigator. Just know we only have 2 buses come up each day to bring more people and to let people leave. If for any reason something does happen on the station, escape pods are located in every area. The pods can hold 10 people each so do not panic. Thank you and I hope you enjoy your journey in the stars." You hear a click and the announcement is over. The band starts to play again and people start dancing. The crew of the ship are going around and welcoming everyone to the grand entry ball. One thing you don't know is what is in store for the journey. The doors close at the bay and you hear one last voice say "I hope you enjoy your stay at the W&K Space Station."

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Here are the rules of this space station:

1. Listen to and obey the hosts and co-hosts when they say something to you.
2. Be respectful to all.
3. Follow all of Gaia TOS.
4. NO SPAM. We dislike that here, and the Captain will not take lightly to spam.
5. STAY ON TOPIC. The Crew can not stress that enough. Any posts off topic will be erased.
6. DO NOT quote any post on the first page.
7. We reserve the right to update the rules at any time without notice

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Epcot Illuminations
as
Wrath

I am honored to have been chosen again this year as a room host (this is my 4th year). I am 18 and going into college this fall. I am not going to say much more than that about myself but one last fact, I am a big Disney Fan. I am proud to be playing the Role of Wrath this year. I hope you enjoy the 9th annual ball and feel free to talk to me.

Broken_Bleeding_Angel
as
Kindness

Hello! I am broken_bleeding_angel. I am from Canada. I currently work in a bakery, and do art on the side. I've been involved with the Annual Ball for three years now. Last year I played Hades from the Underworld room and had a blast! I am glad to be back this year hosting as Kindness. ♥

User Image

sorceressjacklyn
as
Calm

Hello! I'm SorceressJacklyn aka Jackie and I've been here... *counts fingers but then throws fingers away* long enough. Some of you might remember me from last year's ball as The Hades Palace character Cerberus! I currently work like a dog, no pun intended, but have made sure that I will be here for more fun and games just like last year!

robayn
as
patience

Hey, I'm robayn! I've been on gaia for about four years now, give or take, and I LOVE to RP! I write in my spare time, but my main hobby is painting. I do digital work mostly, but I still love to crack out the old graphite and sketchbook now and then as well. I've been to university and found out that I have an aptitude for teaching, so I always love to help people out when they have questions or misunderstandings about anything. Need an answer or solution to a problem? PM me (:

Hikari Aijuntani
as
serenity

No Intro Given

papri-kun
as
Anger

Hi there, I'm Moon~ I'm a little shy, but when you get to know me I can be pretty fun to talk with -and weird >w<. I also love making new friends, and will accept friend request if I have talked with you - so please don't be afraid to say hi. I love drawing, roleplaying and am a serious Anime-nerd. Oh, and I'm from Norway, so please excuse me if my English is a little weird at times ^^

SpottedTeddyBears
as
Spite

No Intro given

Vallerie Everto
as
Compassion

Hello Everyone! My name is Preanna. I’ve been on gaia for about 5 years. In RL I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I’m also a hardcore video game fanatic. I work as a daycare assistant, love photography and graphic designing. I enjoy roleplaying and hanging out here on gaia. I’m pretty much outgoing and have a sense of humor. This is actually my first year attending the ball. I look forward meeting new friends and roleplaying with you all

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Avatar contest (official contest for the 9th annual ball)
Rules
1. No Tekteks (we have a tektek contest as well)
2. You must submit your avi by PM to Epcot Illuminations no later than 2 am EST august 20th. Voting begins August 20th at 12 pm EST.
3. Follow Gaia TO's
4. you can only enter one room's avatar contest. (Meaning if you enter wrath room's avatar contest, you can't enter envy's avatar contest)
5. Your avi must have a wrath/kindness theme
6. You must have a trading pass (so you can get your prize if you win)
7. You must have PM's to be able to be sent by anyone (so we can notify you)
8. Please title your PM "Avatar contest Entry" otherwise you won't be entered
PM entries here: Entries are now closed

Random Number Game
Rules:
Rules in Contest thread
Link: click here

Riddle Contest
Rules:
Rules in Contest thread
Link: Click Here

Writing Contest
Rules:
Rules in Contest thread
Link: Click here

TekTek Contest
1. Must be a Tektek
2. You must submit your Tektek by PM to Epcot Illuminations no later than 2 PM EST august 20th. Voting begins August 20th at 6 PM EST.
3. Follow Gaia TO's
4. Your TekTek must have a wrath/kindness theme
5. You must have a trading pass (so you can get your prize if you win)
6. You must have PM's to be able to be sent by anyone (so we can notify you)
7. Please title your PM "Tektek contest Entry" otherwise you won't be entered
PM entries here: Link
TekTek Link: click here
User Image

Art thread
Are you an artist? Do you like to talk to others who have the same interest? Have fan art you want to post? this is the place to do it.
Activity Link: Click here

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Click the banner above ^

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Memorable Posts will be placed here

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Want to continue to RP within the new W&K Space Station? Want to be part of a better and bigger plot? Want to compete in contests, play games or share music and videos? Want to partake in new wrath themed event? Well this guild is right for you. this guild is based off the Wrath Room in the 9th annual ball. You can create your own spaces or go into the spaces already created. Hope to see you all there.

Here is the link to the guild: Click here

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Desirable Guildsman