Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Survivor

The story:

Its the mid 1800's, And you recieve an invitation to a german ball, in what one could only identify as a female's loopy cursive, it reads:

Thank you for opening this letter, for I am Inviting you to my mannor for a ball. I am Known as Reza, my full name too long to put in this letter. I hope you can come, for there will be plenty of food, Entertainment, and Mysteries. Yes, I said Mysteries. The only price to pay for comming would be to wear a mask, so that nobody will know you by face.

Once again, I hope to see you there!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~Rosane Jay Indus
(Reza Jay Indus for short)

Do you accept? What will you wear? Whom will you meet? Why is there mysteries? You will only find out if you go......

Beloved Survivor

Rules:

1:No god-modding, power-playing, ectera. Its just plain annoying! (We will probably only have small drunk brawls, but other than that, not much fighting)

2: You MUST PM me your profiles, And not post them up without my promission! (Pm title should be 'Germany' or else I will not accept it.)

3: Please be nice to everyone, I won't accept rudeness or very much cursing. Please keep cursing to a minimum, I get it enough from my dad.

4: There Might be contests, And I might give out prizes, but that is if I have enough gold to buy something as a prize

5: put a ninja in your profile to show that you read the rules

6: (I'm running out of rules >.< ) Please make your posts pretty~ I Like to read Pretty things~ But please don't have the posting style so big that I have to scroll down just to read the post.

7: More rules shall be added if needed.

Beloved Survivor

About your Lovely Host~

Name: Rosane Indus

who do I like: Men my age or a year or two older

Dress: Her Favorite Dress

Hair color: Chocolate brown

Hair style: Usualy curly and goes down to her lower back

Eye color: Grey near the Pupil and dark blue for the rest of the iris

Bio: her father is an excorsist and gets paid very much for his career. Being the daughter of such a man, she has also been taught in how to preform such tasks. But, despite this training, she has a habit of solving mysteries and creating mysteries for others to solve. Rosane also knows several diffent languages, including french, English, German, russian, and latin. This brunette is very arrogant when trying to empress a guy, and only stops when they confess that they like her.

Enjoys doing above all else: Mysteries, reading, studying diffrent cultures, Painting, Playing the Claranet, Impressing guys, and Red Velvet cake

Nooo! Get it AWAY from meee!!!: Smart A**es, Lazy men, being told what to believe, Trumpets, the color pink, School work, Cherries, and marrage.

Other: her father is on a business trip to russia, so she has to stay home and watch the mannor while he is away. Also, she can drink a whole bottle of Vodka without it comming back up.

And Time for about you~

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Who I like:[/b] (Men or women)

[b]outfit for the ball:[/b] (Please put a link)

[b]hair color:[/b]

[b]hair style:[/b]

[b]Eye color:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b] (Must be more than ONE SENTINCE or I will not approve of it)

[b]What I enjoy the most above all else:[/b] (At least 4)

[b]Nooo!!! Keep it AWAY from Meee!!!:[/b] (at least four)

[b]Other:[/b]

Beloved Survivor

Contests:

TekTek contest~

object of the game: you must create a tek-tek to look like your character, and you must use items you have! Not ones that you don't have!!!

Prize: idk yet, Donations for prizes would be gladly accepted~

PM your submissions for the contest and title them 'TekTek contest'

last day for submissions: October thirty first 2011

Beloved Survivor

People who recieved Invitations: (Aka Profiles)

MEN:

Name: Blue Rose (Real names a secret)

Who I like: Women

outfit for the ball: Blue Rose

hair color: Blue

hair style: Cutely messy

Eye color: Blue

Bio: Blue Rose obviously comes from an english royalty from his accent but he chooses to hide his appearance at any public event. He is well trained with a blade and keeps one or two on himself at all times. Blue Rose has told only one person about his true identity outside of his family, it was his closest friend and she died when the two were young. Since she was a servants daughter and had no family plot she was buried among the red roses she adored but after her death the red roses began to turn a deep shade of blue. Blue Rose tends to all of these roses like they were his children but has several very dependable hand picked gardeners that aid him when he's away and deliver the roses to him.

What I enjoy the most above all else: Sword fighting/Fencing, Disappearing quickly, Flirting, and His roses.

Nooo!!! Keep it AWAY from Meee!!!: Large men, Women that pry, Well lit rooms, and Dead roses.

Other: He tends to come to the rescue of those in need and leaves a blue rose somewhere on their body before leaving.

Beloved Survivor

Beloved Survivor

Beloved Survivor

Beloved Survivor

Beloved Survivor

Beloved Survivor

Beloved Survivor

User Image

Rosane Indus

'Who will come?' The brunette thought as she sat atop the railing of the second floor, looking down at the entrance, her legs neatly crossed and had a book in her lap. 'Will I be left alone? Or will I be supprized by the amounts of people who enjoy mysteries? This in itself is a mystery.' She contenued to think silently, pausing to re-adjust her mask, a such beautiful, expencive mask that made the rest of her skin seem like an angel's. Her father placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'll be going soon, and be carefull, I don't want you to fall and break your neck, darling." He sighed, wondering how reckless she could be. Rosane just nodded, watching him step down the stairs, and to the door, watching him leave. a single tear rolled down her cheek. Her father ment everything to her, and he usualy came back with a new wound from his job. 'Oh well, Not as if he'll die. he always makes it through.' The rich girl swung her leg around, and then the other, standing on the second floor. "I wonder... What will happen if I send out more invitations?" She asked herself.

((Now open~))
1-2-1-2-3-4
Give me more loving than I’ve ever had
Make me feel better when I’m feeling sad
Tell me I’m special even though I know I’m not
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely getting mad
I’m so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy
Its as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There’s only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
(I love you) I love you
There’s only one way to say
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
(I love you) I love you
Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
You’re the best that I’ve had
And I’m so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy
It’s easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There’s only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
(I love you) I love you
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
(I love you) I love you
(I love you) I love you
You make it easy
It’s easy as 1 2 1 2 3 4
There’s only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
(I love you) I love you
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
(I love you) I love you
(I love you) I love you
1-2-3-4
I love you
(I love you) I love you

Beloved Survivor

(( -_- This place is a Roleplay, if you wanna post, then you must come up with a character, and then you must have your post make sence. This isn't a place for random stuff like songs.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff