• Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer

Arcarius Tesfa

Candice Malkavia

Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A

Prima Ballerina Girl

The sunlight wakes Purple up. She finds herself laying on the grass, still wearing her ball gown and with her little unicorn and Cecil sleeping next to her. The weather is lovely, it's a perfect day. From the music she can hear she discovers that more parties have started, and some others are still going since last night. She stands up carefully and starts walking around, looking at the flowers she hadn't seen last night, enjoying the view. I wonder if there is someone else here...

(ooc ... internet decided to stop working last night, that's why I just left..)

I see someone has had their sleep.
-Says Star sitting a few feet away eating some cake-

Questionable Kitten

Frozen Stargazer

Purple walks towards the lady, laughing softly. eh, ehm, good morning.. she laughs again, while she pets Cecil.
The sound of a cane thudding against the soft ground was ever so light as a white haired man approached the garden, he wore his usual clothing all dressed in blue. His green eyes giving away his exhaustion as he let out a light huff, his staff would stop thudding against the ground while he leaned lightly against it. He'd search his pockets and pulled out a small cloth, he used it to wipe the sweat from his forehead as he took a rest. It only lasted a minute before he started walking again, the cloth resting back in his pocket as he finally reached the garden. Gazing over the little garden he smiled under his scarf and mumbled under his breath, "about time... it's to hot to be moving about in these clothes." He smooth out his shirt and adjusted his scarf, before taking a spot under a shady tree as he tried to stay cool.

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer

Purple walks towards the lady, laughing softly. eh, ehm, good morning.. she laughs again, while she pets Cecil.

Good morning to you too. Pleasant dreams I presume?

Questionable Kitten

Demon_Warrior Samuel
The sound of a cane thudding against the soft ground was ever so light as a white haired man approached the garden, he wore his usual clothing all dressed in blue. His green eyes giving away his exhaustion as he let out a light huff, his staff would stop thudding against the ground while he leaned lightly against it. He'd search his pockets and pulled out a small cloth, he used it to wipe the sweat from his forehead as he took a rest. It only lasted a minute before he started walking again, the cloth resting back in his pocket as he finally reached the garden. Gazing over the little garden he smiled under his scarf and mumbled under his breath, "about time... it's to hot to be moving about in these clothes." He smooth out his shirt and adjusted his scarf, before taking a spot under a shady tree as he tried to stay cool.

Purple runs her fingers through her hair, and then notices the presence of this gentleman in the garden. It is a lovely day, isn't it?

Ruthless Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
╰☆Mystery Trainer☆╯
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mien rushed away from the social crowed, Barley getting away.
She finds her self in a beautiful and peaceful garden,"I guess ill stay here for a while", She muttered.

Questionable Kitten

Frozen Stargazer
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer

The whole ball has been like a dream to me. What did you do last night, after I... apparently fell asleep?

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer

The whole ball has been like a dream to me. What did you do last night, after I... apparently fell asleep?

I ate cake.

Questionable Kitten

Mienfoo
User Image
╰☆Mystery Trainer☆╯
She finds her self in a beautiful and peaceful garden,"I guess ill stay here for a while", She muttered.

Purple looked at the newcomer, smiling gently. Good morning ..

Questionable Kitten

Frozen Stargazer
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer

I ate cake.

Now I want cake too ! Purple rushes into one of the parties, and comes back with a small plate, with a piece of lemon pie on it. She tries a little piece, while Cecil eats the rest.

Ruthless Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MyPurpleMusic
Mienfoo
User Image
╰☆Mystery Trainer☆╯

Purple looked at the newcomer, smiling gently. Good morning ..

User Image ╰☆Mystery Trainer☆╯
Mien was still in here mind when she was greeted.
Startled she said, " Oh hello~ Good morning also".
She looked around and asked, " Your here for the same reason also?

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer

I ate cake.

Now I want cake too ! Purple rushes into one of the parties, and comes back with a small plate, with a piece of lemon pie on it. She tries a little piece, while Cecil eats the rest.

Hmm I think I'll change things up. George fetch me some tea with toast!
Yes milady.
-The spider says with a sigh-

Battle-ready Brawler

She is on her way from one ballroom to the next when the sound of music and laughter catches her ear, turning down the left hand path towards the gardens rather than the right. Feeling a bit like Alice, she edges curiously towards the sounds until, quite suddenly, she finds herself in the middle of the festivities.

"Seem's like I've found my next ball room after all!" she says with a laugh, smiling widely at the glittering green setting. "And this may just be my favorite one yet!"

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
SetsunaEternal
She is on her way from one ballroom to the next when the sound of music and laughter catches her ear, turning down the left hand path towards the gardens rather than the right. Feeling a bit like Alice, she edges curiously towards the sounds until, quite suddenly, she finds herself in the middle of the festivities.

"Seem's like I've found my next ball room after all!" she says with a laugh, smiling widely at the glittering green setting. "And this may just be my favorite one yet!"

Why hello Ms. Sparkles
Lifting his head he let out a nod and replied,"I prefer a moon lit night with a cool breeze Mrs... ?" he'd pause for a moment and pulled out his cloth again. "Where are my manners I am Lucas... lunar wizard at your service" he replied, but followed it up with a bow as he put on his black gloves. He'd rest his staff against the trunk of a tree as he wanted to greet her properly, his eyes glowed lightly as he extended his right hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff