Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to The Garden !

1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Prima decided to go back inside and dance once again, but before she did she walked over to the edge of the small lake that was closest to her. She slipped her shoes off and lifted her dress to above her ankles, then stepped into the water. It was cold but felt good against her skin. She took a deep breath in and looked up at the stars once more.

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa

"One I wish I didn't have to take,"He muttered quietly. He places the tips of his fingers from his gloved hand onto the symbol. The circle begins to glow dimly and Arcarius watches the small pebbles begin to melt into each other. After a few moments, the glob of rock begins to take shape of a very polished small ring

Of course, alchemy ! she said, with a smile on her face. That's why what you were doing seemed familiar to me. My grandfather was an alchemist. He promised to teach me, but fate decided not to let him...

"I'm still learning, I'm just a journeyman alchemist at best. I'm sorry about your grandfather." Arcarius reaches into the pockets of his cloak and pulls out a sliver of silver. He picks up the stone ring and begins to start wrapping it with the wire I'm sure you would have been a great alchemist if he taught you."

I am sure he was the best alchemist on earth, but he never told anyone about what he could do. He said it would be very risky if people knew... Purple looks at her little pet, Cecil. Suddenly tries to change the topic of the conversation you know, practice makes perfect, you will be a great alchemist if you really wish for it ..

Questionable Kitten

Frozen Stargazer
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer
-Star walks in-
Interesting place isn't it George?
-Star said while looking at one of her spiders-
Why yes it is.
-came a obnoxious voice from the spider she was looking at-
I do wonder what kind of people we will meet.

Purple looked at the newcomers and felt afraid of the spiders for a second. She immediatly smiled again, and said hello there , welcome to the garden ...

Milady
Yes George?
It seems that woman is the host of this gathering.
I do believe that is so.
-Star turns to the girl-
Hello, and who might you be?

My name is Purple, nice to meet you. Purple starts looking at the spiders in a more friendly way, although she has always been a little afraid of arachnids.

Questionable Kitten

Prima Ballerina Girl
Prima decided to go back inside and dance once again, but before she did she walked over to the edge of the small lake that was closest to her. She slipped her shoes off and lifted her dress to above her ankles, then stepped into the water. It was cold but felt good against her skin. She took a deep breath in and looked up at the stars once more.

Nothing compares to this beautiful night sky .. Purple felt like she was reading Prima's thoughts.

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer
-Star walks in-
Why yes it is.

Purple looked at the newcomers and felt afraid of the spiders for a second. She immediatly smiled again, and said hello there , welcome to the garden ...

Milady
Yes George?
I do believe that is so.
-Star turns to the girl-

My name is Purple, nice to meet you. Purple starts looking at the spiders in a more friendly way, although she has always been a little afraid of arachnids.

She is looking right at me.
Oh shut up Charles before you release your purple mist idiot!
Both of you be quiet. Do you have arachnophobia?
-Star asked while cautiously watching charles-

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic

I am sure he was the best alchemist on earth, but he never told anyone about what he could do. He said it would be very risky if people knew... Purple looks at her little pet, Cecil. Suddenly tries to change the topic of the conversation you know, practice makes perfect, you will be a great alchemist if you really wish for it ..

"I do not know any famous alchemists. I just picked this up a hobby and fell into it. Arcarius places the the ring wrapped in silver back on the symbol along with a long chain and places his hand on it. The silver on the ring begins to meld into the stone ring as a decorative touch. I plan to be the best. I'm obligated now. He picks up the necklace and offers it as a gift. "F-for you." He stuttered.

Questionable Kitten

Frozen Stargazer
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer
-Star walks in-
Why yes it is.

Milady
Yes George?
I do believe that is so.
-Star turns to the girl-

I guess it's not a phobia, but ... she gives a little laugh. Your little friends seem nice to me, though.

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

"I do not know any famous alchemists. I just picked this up a hobby and fell into it. Arcarius places the the ring wrapped in silver back on the symbol along with a long chain and places his hand on it. The silver on the ring begins to meld into the stone ring as a decorative touch. I plan to be the best. I'm obligated now. He picks up the necklace and offers it as a gift. "F-for you." He stuttered.

Purple opens her eyes widely as she sees the beautiful necklace he has created... it absolutely matches with my dress, thank you ! from her big smile you can tell she is feeling very happy .
MyPurpleMusic

Nothing compares to this beautiful night sky .. Purple felt like she was reading Prima's thoughts.

Prima looked up, it seemed like someone had said something to her but she was unsure. She stepped out of the water and back on to the grass. As soon as her feet were dry she slipped her shoes back on and made her way back to the ballroom. She took one last look at the night sky before slipping inside for more dancing and mingling.

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

I guess it's not a phobia, but ... she gives a little laugh. Your little friends seem nice to me, though.
Interesting, fair enough George keep an eye on Charles While I'm gone.
-gets up-
Is there any type of cake here? Except cupcakes. Those are lies.

Rainbow Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Candice stepped into the garden, enjoying the cool of the night on her face. She took a deep breath and looked up at the moon, smiling and swaying to a tune in her head.

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic

Purple opens her eyes widely as she sees the beautiful necklace he has created... it absolutely matches with my dress, thank you ! from her big smile you can tell she is feeling very happy .

He smiles as well, enjoying the fact he made her very happy. He tilts his head up and notices her pet. He gently rubs Cecil's head."I'm glad you like it. I like making others smile."

Tipsy Kitten

As soon as Acacia felt the morning light on her face, she sat up. Crazy, she had fallen asleep on a chair in the ballroom. She rubbed her eyes and quietly made her way back to the garden. When Acacia got there, she sat down on a rock near the shallow pool of water. She took her heels off and set them next to her in the grass, and stuck her feet in the cold water.

Questionable Kitten

Frozen Stargazer

Arcarius Tesfa

Candice Malkavia

Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A

Prima Ballerina Girl

The sunlight wakes Purple up. She finds herself laying on the grass, still wearing her ball gown and with her little unicorn and Cecil sleeping next to her. The weather is lovely, it's a perfect day. From the music she can hear she discovers that more parties have started, and some others are still going since last night. She stands up carefully and starts walking around, looking at the flowers she hadn't seen last night, enjoying the view. I wonder if there is someone else here...

(ooc ... internet decided to stop working last night, that's why I just left..)

Questionable Kitten

(ooc ... I changed the first post pictures, for daylight ones ^^)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff