Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to The Garden !

1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Questionable Kitten

Since the Annual Ball has come to an end, join us at the new Rp thread ~Eternal Garden ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

That night, the stars were shining brighter than ever ...

Thank you for visiting The Garden ~

Questionable Kitten

Thank you anonymous gifters! ~

-Cupid's Messenger
xxNight Masquerader
- Anonsense ... i'm impressed, you do have a good memory after all :3
-The Mysterious Man
~The Wolf with the Rose
~Velvet mask
~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic
~ Tamaki Suoh ~

I wonder how many anons are hiding behind the bushes of this garden...

Questionable Kitten

~ Purple sits at a wooden bench, and starts humming an old song, waiting for someone to talk to ~

Invisible Junior

Noire wondered aimlessly until she comes across the garden.

"Oh how wonderful." She says to no one in particular. She hugs her bear tighter as she notices a figure out there as well.

"Hello?" She calls out.
Looking for a brief pause from the crowded ball rooms and warm bodies guests, August managed to find herself in a pretty little garden, finding a stone bench to sit and rest her feet she tilted her head up to look at the stars.

Questionable Kitten

Chrysanthemum Noire
Noire wondered aimlessly until she comes across the garden.

"Oh how wonderful." She says to no one in particular. She hugs her bear tighter as she notices a figure out the as well.

"Hello?" She calls out.

Hello there ! It is a lovely night, isn't it?

Questionable Kitten

Ad_Augusta
Looking for a brief pause from the crowded ball rooms and warm bodies guests, August managed to find herself in a pretty little garden, finding a stone bench to sit and rest her feet she tilted her head up to look at the stars.

Purple stands up and walks to the stone bench .Hello ! ... enjoying the party?

Invisible Junior

MyPurpleMusic

"O - Oh. Yes, it is." Noire smiles as she looks up to the sky.

"A - Ah. Look another person came out. I don't really do well in quite big crowds." Although
she murmured thelast part, she was sure the other girl had heard her.

{ ooc; Brb. I need to eat something 8U / is hungry / }
MyPurpleMusic

Looking back to see the woman, August give her a friendly smile, "Yes thank you, how about yourself? This garden is lovely by the way."

Questionable Kitten

Chrysanthemum Noire
MyPurpleMusic

"O - Oh. Yes, it is." Noire smiles as she looks up to the sky.

"A - Ah. Look another person came out. I don't really do well in quite big crowds." Although
she murmured thelast part, she was sure the other girl had heard her.

{ ooc; Brb. I need to eat something 8U / is hungry / }

Don't worry, this place is much quieter than the Ball rooms ..

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
Quietly, slowly, he walks over to the pool of water and stands in front of it, soaking in the gentle noise the liquid it is creating. He closes his eyes lets himself get lost in the sound.

Questionable Kitten

Ad_Augusta
MyPurpleMusic

Looking back to see the woman, August give her a friendly smile, "Yes thank you, how about yourself? This garden is lovely by the way."

It is a very entertaining ball, but I needed to rest for a while Purple smiles, and pets her unicorn.
MyPurpleMusic
Ad_Augusta
MyPurpleMusic

It is a very entertaining ball, but I needed to rest for a while Purple smiles, and pets her unicorn.

"I particularly like the feeling one gets when they are out under the stars on a peaceful night, it feels like almost anything can happen."

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
Quietly, slowly, he walks over to the pool of water and stands in front of it, soaking in the gentle noise the liquid it is creating. He closes his eyes lets himself get lost in the sound.

Purple walks towards him slowly, trying not to scare him, and not wanting to interrupt him. She also loves enjoying the silence. Hello .. she whispers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff