Welcome to The Garden !

1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Questionable Kitten

Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
Acacia left the ballroom, to hear a lovely music coming from somewhere. She slowly strolled in the direction on the music, and found a small garden with a few people chatting. She carefully pushed her way through the bushes, and found a lady who had also just arrived. Acacia walked over, and sat down next to her on the grass, and smoothed out her dress. "The stars are just lovely, aren't they?"

Purple looks at the girl and says in a quiet voice, Nature is always beautiful... it is so perfect, always green, always lively..

Acacia smiled. "Especially when no pollution or smoke is out to blanket the sky," She said, looking up at the stars.

Yes, definitely. Purple feels happy that she has found such a peaceful place to stay..

ooc.. thank you for mentioning the thread in your siggy ^^

Tipsy Kitten

MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
Acacia left the ballroom, to hear a lovely music coming from somewhere. She slowly strolled in the direction on the music, and found a small garden with a few people chatting. She carefully pushed her way through the bushes, and found a lady who had also just arrived. Acacia walked over, and sat down next to her on the grass, and smoothed out her dress. "The stars are just lovely, aren't they?"

Purple looks at the girl and says in a quiet voice, Nature is always beautiful... it is so perfect, always green, always lively..

Acacia smiled. "Especially when no pollution or smoke is out to blanket the sky," She said, looking up at the stars.

Yes, definitely. Purple feels happy that she has found such a peaceful place to stay..

ooc.. thank you for mentioning the thread in your siggy ^^

Acacia sighed. "It's so peaceful here, it's the perfect place to escape that fun, but nevertheless, craziness at the Ball." She said, glancing around at the garden.

.::OOC: No prob. =D::.
Once a princess

"Hello, there... that is a brilliant idea to lay in the grass to see the stars."
Points to the East.
"Can you see Orion? It is my favorite constellation."

Prima noticed someone laid down next to her and they asked if she could see the constellation Orion. "I really don't look for constellations, I just like the way looking at the night sky with the stars shining bright makes me feel." Prima then became very quiet again and just stared at the night sky.

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

O- oh, i'm sorry for the indiscreet question, sir ... Purple looks at the nice embroidered gloves. She has just realized he cannot see the wonderful garden where he is at ...

Thinking he made the lady uncomfortable, he quickly tries to remedy the situation "Its... Its ok. I, don't mind the question to be honest. I can still see the world, just my eyes are not exactly human nowadays." He picks up a few pebbles that were on the ground and sets it on the bench in between the two of them

Wow, that is really interesting ! You have been very lucky to find a way to see again ... Purple starts playing with one of the pebbles he put on he bench.

"It, it wasn't easy. indeed I was lucky. I wasn't sure if it was going to work or not."He grabs another pebble to replace the one she is playing with and begins to draw a two circles, one inside the other, three lines running through them equidistant from each other, and draws three more lines, forming a triangle. Arcarius is starting to feel a bit more at ease with her.

Questionable Kitten

Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A

Acacia sighed. "It's so peaceful here, it's the perfect place to escape that fun, but nevertheless, craziness at the Ball." She said, glancing around at the garden.

Have you been to many parties ? I have attended a masquerade before coming to this garden ..

Tipsy Kitten

MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A

Have you been to many parties ? I have attended a masquerade before coming to this garden ..

"Actually, no. I have been to a few, but none in about a month." I slightly laughed, for I used to always go to parties, but not much anymore. "I'm normally the one throwing parties, not attending. But now it seems like I haven't been doing much of either."

.::OOC: This is my last post for the night. Sweet dreams, and I'll see you all tomorrow!::.

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

O- oh, i'm sorry for the indiscreet question, sir ... Purple looks at the nice embroidered gloves. She has just realized he cannot see the wonderful garden where he is at ...

Thinking he made the lady uncomfortable, he quickly tries to remedy the situation "Its... Its ok. I, don't mind the question to be honest. I can still see the world, just my eyes are not exactly human nowadays." He picks up a few pebbles that were on the ground and sets it on the bench in between the two of them

Wow, that is really interesting ! You have been very lucky to find a way to see again ... Purple starts playing with one of the pebbles he put on he bench.

"It, it wasn't easy. indeed I was lucky. I wasn't sure if it was going to work or not."He grabs another pebble to replace the one she is playing with and begins to draw a two circles, one inside the other, three lines running through them equidistant from each other, and draws three more lines, forming a triangle. Arcarius is starting to feel a bit more at ease with her.

Well, it was worth taking the risk .. Purple starts paying attention to what he is drawing with the pebbles and gets the feeling that she has seen that symbol before, but doesn't remember where.

Beloved Friend

7,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
"Good heavens! The time!" Stands and brushes the grass from her gown. "Good night, friends!" Princess hurries back to the ball to thank her hosts before going home.

Questionable Kitten

Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A

Once a princess

Purple waves at the girls, Good night ladies ! It was nice to meet you at the garden !

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

Well, it was worth taking the risk .. Purple starts paying attention to what he is drawing with the pebbles and gets the feeling that she has seen that symbol before, but doesn't remember where.

"One I wish I didn't have to take,"He muttered quietly. He places the tips of his fingers from his gloved hand onto the symbol. The circle begins to glow dimly and Arcarius watches the small pebbles begin to melt into each other. After a few moments, the glob of rock begins to take shape of a very polished small ring

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
-Star walks in-
Interesting place isn't it George?
-Star said while looking at one of her spiders-
Why yes it is.
-came a obnoxious voice from the spider she was looking at-
I do wonder what kind of people we will meet.

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa

"One I wish I didn't have to take,"He muttered quietly. He places the tips of his fingers from his gloved hand onto the symbol. The circle begins to glow dimly and Arcarius watches the small pebbles begin to melt into each other. After a few moments, the glob of rock begins to take shape of a very polished small ring

Of course, alchemy ! she said, with a smile on her face. That's why what you were doing seemed familiar to me. My grandfather was an alchemist. He promised to teach me, but fate decided not to let him...

Questionable Kitten

Frozen Stargazer
-Star walks in-
Why yes it is.

Purple looked at the newcomers and felt afraid of the spiders for a second. She immediatly smiled again, and said hello there , welcome to the garden ...

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa

Of course, alchemy ! she said, with a smile on her face. That's why what you were doing seemed familiar to me. My grandfather was an alchemist. He promised to teach me, but fate decided not to let him...

"I'm still learning, I'm just a journeyman alchemist at best. I'm sorry about your grandfather." Arcarius reaches into the pockets of his cloak and pulls out a sliver of silver. He picks up the stone ring and begins to start wrapping it with the wire I'm sure you would have been a great alchemist if he taught you."

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
MyPurpleMusic
Frozen Stargazer
-Star walks in-
Why yes it is.

Purple looked at the newcomers and felt afraid of the spiders for a second. She immediatly smiled again, and said hello there , welcome to the garden ...

Milady
Yes George?
It seems that woman is the host of this gathering.
I do believe that is so.
-Star turns to the girl-
Hello, and who might you be?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out