Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to The Garden !

1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 >

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
Lol'd at the TV comment. Well, if we are gonna have a bit of technology powered by the flowers, maybe we can have a room that shows silent movies? Just a light bulb and someone turning a crank, that's it.

Haha without technology... i'm beginning to think we will die of boredom. We better take some board games to the garden lol . And my guitar needs to go as well lol.
Well, i'm off to bed ! see you guys!

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A girl (avi pic) sit on a tree branch enjoying the silence and view of the garden. glanceing at the few people who wondered into the garden. she pulls out a skech book and starts drawing.

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anonymous Prince Wright
From inside the ballroom came the enchanting sound of violin playing. Prince Wright glided the bow along the strings, in a slow fluid movement filling the air with a gentle song. When the last note hung in the air before fading away, a gentle applause followed suit. "Thank you. Thank you very much." Came a light voice as the royal bowed respectfully to his audience a blush tinting his cheeks. He sighed gently, shaking hands with men young old and gently kissing the palms of the women who greeted him. As a prince he was used to social gatherings, particularly balls. Regardless of such, he always found them tiring. Spotting an open door, his casual smile broadened as he headed outside, relaxing at a fountain. Breathing in the cool night air he picked up his instrument and began to play once more.

seeing the prince she grabs her skech book and tries to go threw the trees quietly to get a better look.

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Anonymous Prince Wright
From inside the ballroom came the enchanting sound of violin playing. Prince Wright glided the bow along the strings, in a slow fluid movement filling the air with a gentle song. When the last note hung in the air before fading away, a gentle applause followed suit. "Thank you. Thank you very much." Came a light voice as the royal bowed respectfully to his audience a blush tinting his cheeks. He sighed gently, shaking hands with men young old and gently kissing the palms of the women who greeted him. As a prince he was used to social gatherings, particularly balls. Regardless of such, he always found them tiring. Spotting an open door, his casual smile broadened as he headed outside, relaxing at a fountain. Breathing in the cool night air he picked up his instrument and began to play once more.

seeing the prince she grabs her skech book and tries to go threw the trees quietly to get a better look.

A new guest arives and sees the girl going threw the trees and with amazing speed rush in front of her. Trying to chacth the prince's eye my lady. you shouldn't be so shy about it.
MyPurpleMusic

-Radio and lights... that's the best I can do, but don't worry the beds will be very comfortable and will make up for the tv.-

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
There was a skittering noise as the girl schooched the bench cloaser to the fountain. It was a cool night, but her dress of feathers kept her somewhat warm. "Brr..." She said and rubbed her bare shoulders gently as she watched the fountain bubble. It was pretty.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
blondautumnangel
There was a skittering noise as the girl schooched the bench cloaser to the fountain. It was a cool night, but her dress of feathers kept her somewhat warm. "Brr..." She said and rubbed her bare shoulders gently as she watched the fountain bubble. It was pretty.

Comes up from behind. "The light within darkness reveals its self at times like this. Do you find it encanting?" Smiles warmly at angel

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
She laughed at him.

"Somewhat, you startled me."
She tried to smile back. But it looked a bit like she was in pain. The girl was never good at smiling.
Arcarius Tesfa

-I think making the thread... is in our best interests, besides there is a lot to work on-
Danica strides out to the garden from the main hall, her golden hair bouncing on her shoulders. She takes a seat on fountain, looking about at those on the dance floor.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
blondautumnangel
She laughed at him.

"Somewhat, you startled me."
She tried to smile back. But it looked a bit like she was in pain. The girl was never good at smiling.

sorry for startleing you my lady perhaps i should just take my leave of you. sorry to have bothered you. Geo walks off to greet someone else. If you ever want to talk come find me oh and please smile more it is a turely beautiful thing.

Shirtless Raider

9,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Ofcourse...." The girl blushed and nodded politely as he took his leave.
His entrance was unexpected and she never got a name. She removed her foot from her slipper and dipped her toe into the cool water.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Looks out over the lake as it shined in the light. Wish someone would some talk to me he thouht I think I scared that young lady earyer. she problay doesn't want me around. oh well but she was quite beautiful. maybe she will come to me. yeah right that kinda of thing only happens in shojo manga. He looks back towards the ballroo where severl guest are enjoying themselves. If only we had a chance to be happy huh guys?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
Lol'd at the TV comment. Well, if we are gonna have a bit of technology powered by the flowers, maybe we can have a room that shows silent movies? Just a light bulb and someone turning a crank, that's it.

Haha without technology... i'm beginning to think we will die of boredom. We better take some board games to the garden lol . And my guitar needs to go as well lol.
Well, i'm off to bed ! see you guys!

Wonders around house and meets up with a girl that is unknown to him. She looks quite elegeant in her outfit. Hello are you the hostess of this party?
Wow, this place is lovely

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces