Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to The Garden !

1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 ... 31 32 33 >

MyPurpleMusic

Thanks glad you liked it... and yeah I'm still looking for a picture to make into the sig.

Questionable Kitten

I imagine a lake ...

Tipsy Kitten

I see flowers, an open patch of grass, and a small pond with a rock waterfall. =D

3,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
kric gasps at the sight of the garden. it was awsome!
-Ladies we can only have so much and a garden is going to be filled with lots of flowers, all sorts of vegetation and honestly a river is easier to picture over a lake... you can still swim in it. Perhaps a dock with stairs leading to it... that way it has no sand, besides we will have hot spring's-

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
I can see a river flowing past the garden. As for the dock, maybe one small enough for a rowboat.
Arcarius Tesfa
I can see a river flowing past the garden. As for the dock, maybe one small enough for a rowboat.

-But how would we all fit on it to sun bathe LOL-

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
Demon_Warrior Samuel
Arcarius Tesfa

-But how would we all fit on it to sun bathe LOL-

Haha, well, my character can make it bigger with alchemy. But I guess it depends on the size of the river. I mean, if its wide enough sure, add a big dock and lets throw in a wooden bridge that leads to the other side.
Arcarius Tesfa
Haha, well, my character can make it bigger with alchemy. But I guess it depends on the size of the river. I mean, if its wide enough sure, add a big dock and lets throw in a wooden bridge that leads to the other side.

-Seems a bit much... all though I really want to add a wooden patio at the bottom of the sloped hill leading to the dock, not to mention a place to fish... and even camp out.-

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
I suppose it was a bit much, but the bridge can also serve as another vantage point to fish. The patio is a nice idea too, maybe with a pier too?
Arcarius Tesfa
I suppose it was a bit much, but the bridge can also serve as another vantage point to fish. The patio is a nice idea too, maybe with a pier too?

-I was thinking of making it on a path to a camp ground... seemed the ideal thing to do, but I'll post more on it tomorrow... in the middle of a storm at the moment.-

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP???

I feel useless... sweatdrop
AlexSilverX

-Your not useless feel free to put forth your ideas, I'm adding to the intro as we go along.-

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Perhaps to give the garden an additional purpose the Lunar Flowers mentionned in the entry post could be on the verge of disparition?
AlexSilverX

Like... what exactly? heal the sick... flower of miracles?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff