1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Beloved Friend

7,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
The cool air beckoned and she slipped out into the garden. There she took her first, deep breath of the evening hiding among the shadows. She felt like a fraud in the borrowed gown and tiara but the ball itself was a dream come true... a reminder of happier times.
"Beautiful." She whispered taking in the peaceful garden scene.

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

This lovely music can heal a headache I guess..
He continues walking and sits down next to the maiden, listening and enjoying the music and sounds coming his surroundings"It really can." He adjusts his hood a bit, while keeping his head a bit down

Looking at him, Purple starts wondering why he is hiding his eyes...

He feels her gaze on him, and turns his head slightly towards her."Y-yes?"He says quietly, knowing what might be on her mind.

Purple shakes her head a little bit and tries to find the right words to say. She doubts for a while and then just asks it right away, why don't you show your eyes, sir? she smiles, not sure if he will answer that question.

Questionable Kitten

Once a princess
The cool air beckoned and she slipped out into the garden. There she took her first, deep breath of the evening hiding among the shadows. She felt like a fraud in the borrowed gown and tiara but the ball itself was a dream come true... a reminder of happier times.

Purple looks at the girl and smiles. I know right, it is a lovely night .. enjoying the ball?

Fashionable Exhibitionist

Hoping to catch a quick breath of fresh, calm air away from the constant chatter and lively festivities happening on the ball room floor, Vivian made her way toward the large back doors that led to the garden. Hoping it wasn't completely dark, she left her lantern inside where she was sure it would be safe. She lifted her dress just above her ankles with one hand and gently pushed open one of the two large doors with the other and made her way out into the quiet, serene garden...

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic
Purple shakes her head a little bit and tries to find the right words to say. She doubts for a while and then just asks it right away, why don't you show your eyes, sir? she smiles, not sure if he will answer that question.

He tilts his head lower due to the fact that was the question on her mind. He hesitates for a bit and readjusts his gloves, which were embroidered with a golden triangle and three lines going through the corners, converging at the middle, in a attempt to stall for time. He mutters,"I... I lost my eyes in an accident." For some strange reason, he feels at bit at ease with this curious maiden.

Beloved Friend

7,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
MyPurpleMusic
Once a princess

Purple looks at the girl and smiles. I know right, it is a lovely night .. enjoying the ball?

~Offers a smile in return~
"Oh, yes! It is more than I dreamed it would be... what a lovely gown! You wear it well."
Prima was looking for the perfect place to get away from the noise and the stuffiness of the inside. She walked around until she found the perfect spot to look at the stars. She loved to do that when she had the time to. She had been dancing for what felt like forever and decided to sit even though all that was around her was grass. Prima ended up laying down completely in the grass just so she could look at the night sky and calm down for a little while.

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

He tilts his head lower due to the fact that was the question on her mind. He hesitates for a bit and readjusts his gloves, which were embroidered with a golden triangle and three lines going through the corners, converging at the middle, in a attempt to stall for time. He mutters,"I... I lost my eyes in an accident." For some strange reason, he feels at bit at ease with this curious maiden.

O- oh, i'm sorry for the indiscreet question, sir ... Purple looks at the nice embroidered gloves. She has just realized he cannot see the wonderful garden where he is at ...

Questionable Kitten

Once a princess
MyPurpleMusic
Once a princess

~Offers a smile in return~
"Oh, yes! It is more than I dreamed it would be... what a lovely gown! You wear it well."

Purple smiles .. thank you, you look very nice as well ..
Prima Ballerina Girl

Vivian Merit

She looks at the two ladies that had arrived at the garden.. hello ! ...

Tipsy Kitten

Acacia left the ballroom, to hear a lovely music coming from somewhere. She slowly strolled in the direction on the music, and found a small garden with a few people chatting. She carefully pushed her way through the bushes, and found a lady who had also just arrived. Acacia walked over, and sat down next to her on the grass, and smoothed out her dress. "The stars are just lovely, aren't they?"

Questionable Kitten

Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
Acacia left the ballroom, to hear a lovely music coming from somewhere. She slowly strolled in the direction on the music, and found a small garden with a few people chatting. She carefully pushed her way through the bushes, and found a lady who had also just arrived. Acacia walked over, and sat down next to her on the grass, and smoothed out her dress. "The stars are just lovely, aren't they?"

Purple looks at the girl and says in a quiet voice, Nature is always beautiful... it is so perfect, always green, always lively..

Beloved Friend

7,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Prima Ballerina Girl
Prima was looking for the perfect place to get away from the noise and the stuffiness of the inside. She walked around until she found the perfect spot to look at the stars. She loved to do that when she had the time to. She had been dancing for what felt like forever and decided to sit even though all that was around her was grass. Prima ended up laying down completely in the grass just so she could look at the night sky and calm down for a little while.

"Hello, there... that is a brilliant idea to lay in the grass to see the stars."
Points to the East.
"Can you see Orion? It is my favorite constellation."

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic

O- oh, i'm sorry for the indiscreet question, sir ... Purple looks at the nice embroidered gloves. She has just realized he cannot see the wonderful garden where he is at ...

Thinking he made the lady uncomfortable, he quickly tries to remedy the situation "Its... Its ok. I, don't mind the question to be honest. I can still see the world, just my eyes are not exactly human nowadays." He picks up a few pebbles that were on the ground and sets it on the bench in between the two of them

Tipsy Kitten

MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A

Purple looks at the girl and says in a quiet voice, Nature is always beautiful... it is so perfect, always green, always lively..

Acacia smiled. "Especially when no pollution or smoke is out to blanket the sky," She said, looking up at the stars.

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

Thinking he made the lady uncomfortable, he quickly tries to remedy the situation "Its... Its ok. I, don't mind the question to be honest. I can still see the world, just my eyes are not exactly human nowadays." He picks up a few pebbles that were on the ground and sets it on the bench in between the two of them

Wow, that is really interesting ! You have been very lucky to find a way to see again ... Purple starts playing with one of the pebbles he put on he bench.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff