1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Questionable Kitten

Ad_Augusta
MyPurpleMusic
Ad_Augusta
MyPurpleMusic

Looking back to see the woman, August give her a friendly smile, "Yes thank you, how about yourself? This garden is lovely by the way."

It is a very entertaining ball, but I needed to rest for a while Purple smiles, and pets her unicorn.

"I particularly like the feeling one gets when they are out under the stars on a peaceful night, it feels like almost anything can happen."

It is definitely a wonderful feeling. Watching the night sky makes you feel tiny...

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
Quietly, slowly, he walks over to the pool of water and stands in front of it, soaking in the gentle noise the liquid it is creating. He closes his eyes lets himself get lost in the sound.

Purple walks towards him slowly, trying not to scare him, and not wanting to interrupt him. She also loves enjoying the silence. Hello .. she whispers.

He tilts his head up and lets his hood fall back, revealing his glowing, red eyes. He hears a feminine and turns around to see who it was, with a calm, voice, he says, "Good Evening." He reaches for his hood and puts it back up in place

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
Quietly, slowly, he walks over to the pool of water and stands in front of it, soaking in the gentle noise the liquid it is creating. He closes his eyes lets himself get lost in the sound.

Purple walks towards him slowly, trying not to scare him, and not wanting to interrupt him. She also loves enjoying the silence. Hello .. she whispers.

He tilts his head up and lets his hood fall back, revealing his glowing, red eyes. He hears a feminine and turns around to see who it was, with a calm, voice, he says, "Good Evening." He reaches for his hood and puts it back up in place

Purple sits on the stone bench again. Enjoying the party ?

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic

"Yes, it's a lovely party. However, I need some fresh air, and to wait out this headache I have. Are you enjoying your evening?" He said as he tilts his head down to make sure his eyes cannot be seen
From inside the ballroom came the enchanting sound of violin playing. Prince Wright glided the bow along the strings, in a slow fluid movement filling the air with a gentle song. When the last note hung in the air before fading away, a gentle applause followed suit. "Thank you. Thank you very much." Came a light voice as the royal bowed respectfully to his audience a blush tinting his cheeks. He sighed gently, shaking hands with men young old and gently kissing the palms of the women who greeted him. As a prince he was used to social gatherings, particularly balls. Regardless of such, he always found them tiring. Spotting an open door, his casual smile broadened as he headed outside, relaxing at a fountain. Breathing in the cool night air he picked up his instrument and began to play once more.

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

"Yes, it's a lovely party. However, I need some fresh air, and to wait out this headache I have. Are you enjoying your evening?" He said as he tilts his head down to make sure his eyes cannot be seen

The eyes are the mirror of the soul... she mumbles... it is a nice night, but I haven't been at a lot of parties tonight. I wanted to stay at a quieter place for a while..

Questionable Kitten

Anonymous Prince Wright
From inside the ballroom came the enchanting sound of violin playing. Prince Wright glided the bow along the strings, in a slow fluid movement filling the air with a gentle song. When the last note hung in the air before fading away, a gentle applause followed suit. "Thank you. Thank you very much." Came a light voice as the royal bowed respectfully to his audience a blush tinting his cheeks. He sighed gently, shaking hands with men young old and gently kissing the palms of the women who greeted him. As a prince he was used to social gatherings, particularly balls. Regardless of such, he always found them tiring. Spotting an open door, his casual smile broadened as he headed outside, relaxing at a fountain. Breathing in the cool night air he picked up his instrument and began to play once more.

Purple recognized that melody immediately and smiled. Hello Prince..

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

The eyes are the mirror of the soul... she mumbles... it is a nice night, but I haven't been at a lot of parties tonight. I wanted to stay at a quieter place for a while..

"Aye, I haven't been too to many myself either. I figured it would be fun to go to one, but this headache didn't allow me to stay in there too long. Its a shame, I loved the music." He takes a couple steps forward and notices the prince playing a song on his instrument, and lets out a small smile

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

"Aye, I haven't been too to many myself either. I figured it would be fun to go to one, but this headache didn't allow me to stay in there too long. Its a shame, I loved the music." He takes a couple steps forward and notices the prince playing a song on his instrument, and lets out a small smile

This lovely music can heal a headache I guess..

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic

He continues walking and sits down next to the maiden, listening and enjoying the music and sounds coming his surroundings"It really can." He adjusts his hood a bit, while keeping his head a bit down
MyPurpleMusic
Anonymous Prince Wright

The blush on the royal's cheeks darkened, and though he met the gaze of the one who called him he glanced away smiling sheepishly. "H-Hello.." he stammered still smiling softly. He cleared his throat, sliding his emerald gaze upward and rose to his feet. This was no way for a proper royal to act. Regaining his composure he placed his instrument down, and took up her hand, bowing lowly as his lips grazed her soft skin. "M'lady.."
Hearing the music and the soft murmurs of voices, August felt relaxed enough that her eyes began to droop, she smiled slightly. It would be nice to doze off, or listen in on the events unfolding in the garden.

Questionable Kitten

Anonymous Prince Wright
MyPurpleMusic
Anonymous Prince Wright

The blush on the royal's cheeks darkened, and though he met the gaze of the one who called him he glanced away smiling sheepishly. "H-Hello.." he stammered still smiling softly. He cleared his throat, sliding his emerald gaze upward and rose to his feet. This was no way for a proper royal to act. Regaining his composure he placed his instrument down, and took up her hand, bowing lowly as his lips grazed her soft skin. "M'lady.."

Purple's cheeks blushed. I - I'm glad to meet you again ~ she stuttered. Are you enjoying the ball?

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

He continues walking and sits down next to the maiden, listening and enjoying the music and sounds coming his surroundings"It really can." He adjusts his hood a bit, while keeping his head a bit down

Looking at him, Purple starts wondering why he is hiding his eyes...

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

Looking at him, Purple starts wondering why he is hiding his eyes...

He feels her gaze on him, and turns his head slightly towards her."Y-yes?"He says quietly, knowing what might be on her mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff