Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to The Garden !

1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Questionable Kitten

10000_Black_Flames
MyPurpleMusic

Well, although I don't have any formal title, you may know me because of my grandfather. He was the Royal Alchemist, and I went with him everywhere, because I was his apprentice. That is why i'm now invited to this kind of parties, they are like a dream to me.

"I see... Then perhaps we did meet some time ago, if I recall properly. I remember your grandfather well. He did us a great service in transmutating steel into silver for the Gongurn campaign... but from what I remember, you were a much smaller back then. I believe we met when your grandfather had to join the King at Castle Denev to plan for that campaign. You sat on your grandfather's lap, and held onto a stuffed bear I got for you from the princess' toy room." Nicholas said with a bright pink blush, and a small chuckle from the memory of a 7-year-old child attending such a meeting.
*He admired Purple's grandfather very much for sticking true to his convictions, even after he had abandoned the service without proper explanation. The chance to now talk to the heiress of his title made his heart skip a beat.... and skip another as her smooth, flawless skin shone more openly in the light of the sunrise when her arms stretched. He turned, hoping that by looking at the roses she wouldn't notice his childish admiration for her grace, beauty, and kindness.*

Purple laughed and blushed, then said, well, I would be lying if I said I remember you, but I definitely will never forget that stuffed bear ! she closed her eyes, trying to remeber; I recall hearing people worried, and in need of my grandfather. I was feeling a bit scared, but then, somebody made me feel better, giving me that toy... Purple smiled. I guess I should thank You for that now..

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
MyPurpleMusic
selenia50150
MyPurpleMusic
10000_Black_Flames
MyPurpleMusic

Hello there... it is a very nice morning isn't it ? she looks at them, smiling.

*Nicholas turned, observing one of the more noble and elegant guests as she watched him watching the moonlight set and the sun begin to peek out from the treetops over on the Eastern seaboard. He smiled a soft, simple smile, and turned his attention back to the sunlight.*
"Yes, quite...... h-have you been enjoying yourself, these past few days, my dear? I sincerely hope I'm not intruding on anything of yours..." Nicholas said with a tinge of blush, nervous that he might have not stepped into the graces of one of the royalty.

Not at all, i'm just resting for a while. She smiled at him, noticing he was a bit nervous, or maybe worried about something. Enjoying the ball?

I quitely watched the Exchange between them .an smiles taking out my Fan ,fanning my self ."Well it seem you have company Miss, i wont keep you futher "I smiled at the gentlemen Nicholas Curtsy to both of them"I think i shall rejoin the other guest "

Oh, do not worry, everybody is invited to join the garden's conversations. Purple looked at her fan, it had small lilac flowers painted on it.

I smiled an noded "Yes,but all the same ,im sure you'd like to be alone with Sir Nicholas "I notice her looking at my fan"It's a family Heir loom ,My great grand mother meet her husband using this fan"I explained snaping the fan close with a smile flick of my wrist Turning to Nicholas"A man in unifrom is always a handsome site"I smiled looking back at the girl

Questionable Kitten

fiore della luna
MyPurpleMusic
The Immortal Rosencroix

fiore della luna

Purpled looked at the two girls that had just arrived at the Garden. Hello there, enjoying the parties?

Shannon looks to the girl speaking to her, giving her a gentle smile. "Yes, thank you. This Garden is lovely."Then, watching as a few people speak with one another softly, and a few others wander about, Shannon lets out a soft sigh of pleasure. She always loved attending Balls. The gowns, the dancing, the gossip and the fun. She had always been a girl of elegance and finery. She loved a glass of Champagne, and a designer gown. The people, all interesting and full of stories, intrigued her. Looking back to the lovely girl in the purple dress, she smiled at her, wider this time.

It is a wonderful day, it couldn't be any better .. Purple felt very comfortable at this place.

Questionable Kitten

The Immortal Rosencroix
MyPurpleMusic

Purpled looked at the two girls that had just arrived at the Garden. Hello there, enjoying the parties?

Giving a slight jump, Ari turned to face the speaker. She smiled and gave a polite bow.
"Yes, thank you. The parties have been wonderful, but it is a nice reprieve to be outside in such a lovely place. Thank you for providing such an opportunity."

You are very welcome, indeed it is a lovely place. Enjoy yourself, she said, smiling back.
MyPurpleMusic

You are very welcome, indeed it is a lovely place. Enjoy yourself, she said, smiling back.

Ari gave a small nod.
"Thank you, I am sure I will."

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Ouch ! Purple almost felt the pain herself. I'll be right back. She took her small handkerchief and hurried to the ball room, grabbed some ice and brought it back to him. Take this, it will ease the pain.
He gets up and sits down on the bench that dropped him. Arcarius' reaches out for the handkerchief and sets it on the back of his head. "Thank you." He said quietly. Then he realized his hood was off, and sat there frozen in fear in front of her. Snapping out of it, he quickly throws the hood back on with his free hand and tilts his head down. "Oh no... She saw..." Arcarius thought to himself.

Purple looked at him. She thought he would feel uncomfortable about it, but she couldn't help looking at his eyes. She found nothing wrong about them. Since eyes are the mirror of the soul... there was no way his eyes wouldn't be beautiful. Are you feeling better, sir?

5,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
MyPurpleMusic

Purple laughed and blushed, then said, well, I would be lying if I said I remember you, but I definitely will never forget that stuffed bear ! she closed her eyes, trying to remeber; I recall hearing people worried, and in need of my grandfather. I was feeling a bit scared, but then, somebody made me feel better, giving me that toy... Purple smiled. I guess I should thank You for that now..

"Ahhhh, no need for that now, my dear Purple. It was my solemn duty to be sure that all the king's guests were satisfied at the time, and I couldn't let such a sweet young girl be so bored by politics." Nicholas said with a wink.
*Nicholas then offered Purple his hand, and blushed.*
"Shall we fetch some fresh drinks, then continue our conversation, my dear? I would love to hear all about how you've been since that time. I mean, we need simply look at how you've grown. If I may be so bold as to say this in the company we're in... you are quite the stunning young woman this morning..." Nicholas said with both boldness and embarrassment in his voice.

((OOS: I have to head to work now, but I promise to continue this rp with you once I'm home in about 4 hours, if you wish to. smile I'm having a lot of fun, actually and I look forward to at least talking with to you if not role-playing some more. ^^ Oh, and my real name is Nicholas. smile It's a pleasure to have rp'ed this afternoon, and we will speak later. smile Pm me, and perhaps we can talk a little before continuing. ^/////^ ))

Questionable Kitten

selenia50150
MyPurpleMusic
selenia50150
MyPurpleMusic
10000_Black_Flames
MyPurpleMusic

Hello there... it is a very nice morning isn't it ? she looks at them, smiling.

*Nicholas turned, observing one of the more noble and elegant guests as she watched him watching the moonlight set and the sun begin to peek out from the treetops over on the Eastern seaboard. He smiled a soft, simple smile, and turned his attention back to the sunlight.*
"Yes, quite...... h-have you been enjoying yourself, these past few days, my dear? I sincerely hope I'm not intruding on anything of yours..." Nicholas said with a tinge of blush, nervous that he might have not stepped into the graces of one of the royalty.

Not at all, i'm just resting for a while. She smiled at him, noticing he was a bit nervous, or maybe worried about something. Enjoying the ball?

I quitely watched the Exchange between them .an smiles taking out my Fan ,fanning my self ."Well it seem you have company Miss, i wont keep you futher "I smiled at the gentlemen Nicholas Curtsy to both of them"I think i shall rejoin the other guest "

Oh, do not worry, everybody is invited to join the garden's conversations. Purple looked at her fan, it had small lilac flowers painted on it.

I smiled an noded "Yes,but all the same ,im sure you'd like to be alone with Sir Nicholas "I notice her looking at my fan"It's a family Heir loom ,My great grand mother meet her husband using this fan"I explained snaping the fan close with a smile flick of my wrist Turning to Nicholas"A man in unifrom is always a handsome site"I smiled looking back at the girl

Purple blushed, smiling. Oh, it's a very nice fan ...

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Ouch ! Purple almost felt the pain herself. I'll be right back. She took her small handkerchief and hurried to the ball room, grabbed some ice and brought it back to him. Take this, it will ease the pain.
He gets up and sits down on the bench that dropped him. Arcarius' reaches out for the handkerchief and sets it on the back of his head. "Thank you." He said quietly. Then he realized his hood was off, and sat there frozen in fear in front of her. Snapping out of it, he quickly throws the hood back on with his free hand and tilts his head down. "Oh no... She saw..." Arcarius thought to himself.

Purple looked at him. She thought he would feel uncomfortable about it, but she couldn't help looking at his eyes. She found nothing wrong about them. Since eyes are the mirror of the soul... there was no way his eyes wouldn't be beautiful. Are you feeling better, sir?

"Yes, I am"He stayed quiet for a moment, knowing what was on her mind. Again, the relaxed feeling is returning, the same feeling he felt the night before with her. Politely and shyly, says "Do you have a question? You can ask if you like. He sets both of his hands in front, holding onto the handkerchief she loaned him, still filled with solid ice.

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
MyPurpleMusic
selenia50150
MyPurpleMusic
selenia50150
MyPurpleMusic

Purple blushed, smiling. Oh, it's a very nice fan ...

I smiled noding"yes it is very nice,maybe it'll bring me some luck.An i'll a gentlemen will ask me to dance"I gigles softly "it seems like you An Sir Nicholas have quite the Repore"I flick the fan back open "oh he's Awfully Quite,he's i stayed ,maybe wants to be alone with you "

Questionable Kitten

10000_Black_Flames
MyPurpleMusic

"Ahhhh, no need for that now, my dear Purple. It was my solemn duty to be sure that all the king's guests were satisfied at the time, and I couldn't let such a sweet young girl be so bored by politics." Nicholas said with a wink.
*Nicholas then offered Purple his hand, and blushed.*
"Shall we fetch some fresh drinks, then continue our conversation, my dear? I would love to hear all about how you've been since that time. I mean, we need simply look at how you've grown. If I may be so bold as to say this in the company we're in... you are quite the stunning young woman this morning..." Nicholas said with both boldness and embarrassment in his voice.

((OOS: I have to head to work now, but I promise to continue this rp with you once I'm home in about 4 hours, if you wish to. smile I'm having a lot of fun, actually and I look forward to at least talking with to you if not role-playing some more. ^^ Oh, and my real name is Nicholas. smile It's a pleasure to have rp'ed this afternoon, and we will speak later. smile Pm me, and perhaps we can talk a little before continuing. ^/////^ ))

Purple blushed even more at his compliments. Thank you, Nicholas... She felt like a kid, and although she didn't remember that moment when they met ten years ago, she remembered his eyes, how to forget them. It was nice to meet you again.

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
beautifulll

Hilarious Noob

Kris breathes deeply of the fresh air and smiles as she wanders the gardens looking for a bit of conversation perhaps as well as the lovely view

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

"Yes, I am"He stayed quiet for a moment, knowing what was on her mind. Again, the relaxed feeling is returning, the same feeling he felt the night before with her. Politely and shyly, says "Do you have a question? You can ask if you like. He sets both of his hands in front, holding onto the handkerchief she loaned him, still filled with solid ice.

Purple doubts a little. Now that you mention it, there is something I have been wondering since last night... she looks at his hands, playing with the ice. You know, it might not be a polite question, but curiosity makes me ask it... Her voice sounds pretty nervous. Your eyes, well, I've seen them, and I cannot understand why don't you consider them beautiful... they are to me.
"Let us sit in under a shady tree then and see some magic for our selves" he said in response, he'd walk under a fair size tree and took a seat on the soft grass. He'd rest his eye's for a moment... he had not slept in almost twenty four hours now, but he'd catch his second breath soon enough... night fall was coming. Still he opened his weary eyes and patted a spot beside him, "come... sit down" he said once again and awaited her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff