Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Evalinna
Geo780

hmm are you sure my lady. he asks to make sure and sees the look on her face. very well I gusses its ok. anyways would you care to dance my lady?

"I would love to dance fine sir!" she said smiling with joy, she loved to dance.

he takes her hand and leads her to the dance floor. witch style of dancing do you prefer he asked for in this room a qatlzs or box step would seem fitting.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Geo780

he takes her hand and leads her to the dance floor. witch style of dancing do you prefer he asked for in this room a qatlzs or box step would seem fitting.

She looks up at him, thinking. She didn't know much about dancing and had no idea how to dance. "hmmmmmm i don't know. Surprise me."

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen

He takes one of her hands and puts the other on her waist. One style I know is the waltz. he chuckles to himself because even though he is a teen he knows such an old dance. shall we begin.

She places her arms delicately and giggles. "Could you help me dance? Im not an expert as you may see."

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Evalinna
Geo780

She looks up at him, thinking. She didn't know much about dancing and had no idea how to dance. "hmmmmmm i don't know. Surprise me."

He shows here the simple movement of the box step. I think this should do. all you have to do is turn when you get to a corner of the box you have made. he tells her its quite simple.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen

He takes one of her hands and puts the other on her waist. One style I know is the waltz. he chuckles to himself because even though he is a teen he knows such an old dance. shall we begin.

She places her arms delicately and giggles. "Could you help me dance? Im not an expert as you may see."

he leads with a delicate and smooth waltz. all you have to remember is 1 2 3 then it starts over for about 4 times. then you are twirled and then brought back in. he smiles warmly at her

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen

he leads with a delicate and smooth waltz. all you have to remember is 1 2 3 then it starts over for about 4 times. then you are twirled and then brought back in. he smiles warmly at her

"Okay, i will try my best" She gives it a shot and giggles with joy. She has never had this much fun dancing before.
Quote:
The vampire frowned. His kingdom was in many ways much like himself. A relic of the past. The dark realm had seen better days.
"I'm afraid that my kingdom is a rather desolate wasteland at the present. It's grandeur has been lost to time under the land's crimson moon. Now, if you had seen it in the past, you would most certainly remember it." Shaking his head, Katsuto gave a thoughtful smile.
"Ah, those were better times. I have been traveling for the better part of the past century. Perhaps it is good to begin anew at times and adapt oneself to the present. It was either that or gather dust by remaining in solitude." He took a slight glance to the other occupants that had entered. He had not missed Estella's latest action.
"Your ability is quite intriguing. Do you often delve into the minds of others?"

Estella shrugged and smiled. "Oh, I dabble here and there. Most of the time when it's needed, other times not so much. And a red moon? However desolate it may be, that still makes it sound like a sight worth seeing. I don't blame you for not wanting to be in solitude; it must be wonderful to travel. Was there a war?" Suddenly and quickly biting her head, she looked down, her long hair becoming a curtain as it drooped past her face. "Forgive me...whether or not something like that occurred is none of my business. If it had happened, surely you wouldn't want to talk about it, and at such a gay gathering at this." Glancing around the room again, she thought, Then again, none everyone's having as much fun as the other. Even I can't help them all. She sighed, then, through the veil of her hung hair, took a quick glance at the vampire lord again, though a longer one than she had before. If I'm going to be back on Earth, whatever the duration, I really must learn to control my wandering tongue. Then again, he doesn't look like the type scarred by battle. Dare I think it, he's rather handsome.
OnlyAChillingDream

Estella shrugged and smiled. "Oh, I dabble here and there. Most of the time when it's needed, other times not so much. And a red moon? However desolate it may be, that still makes it sound like a sight worth seeing. I don't blame you for not wanting to be in solitude; it must be wonderful to travel. Was there a war?" Suddenly and quickly biting her head, she looked down, her long hair becoming a curtain as it drooped past her face. "Forgive me...whether or not something like that occurred is none of my business. If it had happened, surely you wouldn't want to talk about it, and at such a gay gathering at this." Glancing around the room again, she thought, Then again, none everyone's having as much fun as the other. Even I can't help them all. She sighed, then, through the veil of her hung hair, took a quick glance at the vampire lord again, though a longer one than she had before. If I'm going to be back on Earth, whatever the duration, I really must learn to control my wandering tongue. Then again, he doesn't look like the type scarred by battle. Dare I think it, he's rather handsome.

The vampire shook his head, giving the woman a reassuring smile.
"There is no need to apologize. The events of the past happened quite a long time ago and the wounds caused have healed into callous scars.
"War? No, I'm afraid it wasn't something nearly as severe. This was the result of a curse from long ago. Back when the realms were new and the land of night was abundant in life." He paused, giving a small chuckle.
"Ah, but that is a longer story and reserved for another time. You are right. This event is much too joyous for tales of death and destruction." Katsuto looked around the room, noticing that quite a few other patrons had made their appearances as well.
"If I may ask, what is it that everyone has gathered for? What particular event has taken place to cause this level of celebration?"
fdaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggadgdgfdgvdfgvdfagvadfgadfgdfgadf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff