Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Sorry, I decided to change this XD Sounded too...nyeh before. )

Estella swept into the room, her dress swishing lightly with her form, her matching hair breezing along as soft, tiny sparkles followed her. She looked around at the merriment and wondered what she should do first. It's been so long since I've been to one of these...far too long. Maybe I should just get my bearings first. The punch looks delicous! she thought, and walked over to pour some. As she drank from the glass, one pinkie turned up, she watched the magicians and arched an eyebrow. Impressive, she mused. I wonder how they'll react to some classic demigod magic though... She chuckled mischieviously, then glanced at the newest arrival into the room. With but a blink of her eyes, she conjured in front of him a realistic image of his greatest fear. This is going to be too much fun.
Simply raising his eyebrow at the illusion, Katsuto dismissed it with a wave of his hand before turning to regard the conjurer. Raising his hand, he wagged his finger in a scolding fashion before continuing onward. He had become quite familiar with magic and sorcery over the millenia of his existence, and would not be fooled by such trickery.
(XD I lol'd! That was awesome! 3nodding )

Estella was so surprised that she spit out the punch she had taken in while performing the failed trick. How embarrasing, she blushed as he waggled his finger dismissively. I just hope no one else saw! Irritably, she seized one of the sugary snacks from the table and munched it begrudingly. To have simply deflected a demi-goddess tactic like it was nothing...and to know the source of the power...perhaps he is in fact... Estella smiled and casually walked over to him. "A thousand apologies if I'm bothering you again, but ettiquette and my sheer fascination demand that I commend you on that performance. I've never come across a soul that could deflect even that simplest of my tricks. I am Estella, Demi-Goddess of Dreams," she finished with a sweeping bow, her long hair just barely touching the floor.

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
"I would love to partake, I hope I am good enough to assist you" She said, trying not to sound too excited.

there is no need for assitice unless you enjoy being a target. he chulkles at his lame joke sorry bad joke.my lady. most of my more impressive ones are healing spells, but I can do. he presses his hands togther then pulls them apart a bobect of flowers apper to be coming from both of his plams. this. these are for you he says and hands them to her

"Oh my, these are beautiful!" She blushed. "Thank you" She blushed with a grin."I actually do know a trick,one simple,yet delightful one. Do you wish to see it?"

that would be lovely my lady he said with a warm smile

"Well, let me see" She said with a grin. She swayed her arms and out from her sleeves flew a dozen doves. "Is that good enough for you my kind sir?"

it is indeed my lady. then he holds out his arm and a dove lands on it. He stroked it and its fethears became goldened tip. He then snaped his fingers and a cracker appered witch he fed to the dove.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Evalinna
Geo780

please do i love to see people smile when they revice a gift

blushing, she says, "well since it would disappoint you so much, and since i hate disappointing people, I will accept, thank you sir."

You are quite welcome my lady. he conjuered up a glass of rootbeer. I do so love this stuff.
The man gave a slight bow in return.
"I am Lord Katsuto, Vampire Lord of the Kingdom Rosencroix within the dark realm of Aelor. Please do not misunderstand. You were not bothering me. I was simply taken aback by the sudden illusion and reacted accordingly." He gave a small grin. "There are not many things that I fear within the natural world, and what you had displayed before me has already come to pass. Thus, I knew it was not real."

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Geo780
Evalinna
Geo780

blushing, she says, "well since it would disappoint you so much, and since i hate disappointing people, I will accept, thank you sir."

You are quite welcome my lady. he conjuered up a glass of rootbeer. I do so love this stuff.

chuckling and nodding she says "As do i sir, tastes ALOT better than real bear, thats for sure."

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Evalinna
Geo780
Evalinna
Geo780

chuckling and nodding she says "As do i sir, tastes ALOT better than real bear, thats for sure."

I woundn't know never tryed real beer and from what I;ve heard i probaly don't want to. Have you tryed it.

Sparkly Punk

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Technicolor quietly enters the room, checking his belt for his lipstick, which seems to be missing. He curses quietly to himself, he certainly cannot leave, now that he has arrived. That would be rude.
I'm here! And I'm inappropriately dressed ... sorry about that ... I'll have some proper attire soon ... hopefully ...

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Geo780

I woundn't know never tryed real beer and from what I;ve heard i probaly don't want to. Have you tryed it.

Nodding her head in agreement, she says "yes, i have. Took a swig of my dad's -with his permission of course- a few years back when i was 16. It is to this day the worst beverage I've ever had."

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

User Image Stepping herself inside of the grand ballroom, the woman clad in cream and gold takes in her surroundings while thinking to herself awkwardly: ...oh my... I hope it's not odd that I have shown up rather late...

Deciding that she would not worry so much, she continues walking along the marble flooring; simply admiring everything she sees. Tilting her head up, a small smile plays on Ni's lips while stating softly, "...reminds me of ballroom parties I've been to previously with friends... It's a shame they don't seem to visit much at all anymore..."

It was bittersweet for her.

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
"I would love to partake, I hope I am good enough to assist you" She said, trying not to sound too excited.

there is no need for assitice unless you enjoy being a target. he chulkles at his lame joke sorry bad joke.my lady. most of my more impressive ones are healing spells, but I can do. he presses his hands togther then pulls them apart a bobect of flowers apper to be coming from both of his plams. this. these are for you he says and hands them to her

"Oh my, these are beautiful!" She blushed. "Thank you" She blushed with a grin."I actually do know a trick,one simple,yet delightful one. Do you wish to see it?"

that would be lovely my lady he said with a warm smile

"Well, let me see" She said with a grin. She swayed her arms and out from her sleeves flew a dozen doves. "Is that good enough for you my kind sir?"

it is indeed my lady. then he holds out his arm and a dove lands on it. He stroked it and its fethears became goldened tip. He then snaped his fingers and a cracker appered witch he fed to the dove.
"That is quite amazing sir" She clapped cheerily."Would you care for a dance later this evening with this lady?" She said shyly with a twirl of her hair.

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kim Haruko
I'm here! And I'm inappropriately dressed ... sorry about that ... I'll have some proper attire soon ... hopefully ...

Its fine, took me a while to find something too. plus i have to keep changing XD
MimosoKatzchen
Kim Haruko

Its fine, took me a while to find something too. plus i have to keep changing XD

Well, I'm reduced to poor dress cause I'm questing and trying to make some more money, selling and what not ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff