Welcome to Gaia! ::

OpalMaiden's Honey Bun

Naughty Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Strolling in with a confident yet arrogant air about her, her long white hair sweeping behind her. "Ke sesesese! This party just got awesome! The queen of awesome has arrived!" she walks over to the refreshments table and looks at the mess questioning what caused it. Her attire is hardly ball worthy.

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780
graud walks into room and leans agaist the wall wondering if he looks intemdating egough to scare off problems but nice egough to be talked to.

Katz walks up to him,surprised to see someone a bit more rugged for once. She walks by and gives a smile. "Hey, im Katz, nice to meet you" She said while swirling her glass of punch.

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
faythofloveless
A girl (avi pic) walks in to the ball room,looking around to see how many people were around,seeing as there isnt much here yet she walks to a table she feels wouldnt be ocupied by anyone anytime soon and sits down and pulls out a sketch book and mecanical pincel.

Slowly walking past, she sees the artist sitting and sketching. Intrigued, she politely asks "Hey there, what's that your drawing there if I may ask..." with a smile.

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
MimosoKatzchen
faythofloveless
A girl (avi pic) walks in to the ball room,looking around to see how many people were around,seeing as there isnt much here yet she walks to a table she feels wouldnt be ocupied by anyone anytime soon and sits down and pulls out a sketch book and mecanical pincel.

Slowly walking past, she sees the artist sitting and sketching. Intrigued, she politely asks "Hey there, what's that your drawing there if I may ask..." with a smile.

The girl looks up sightly with a smile "everything i can before the ball dance ends"

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
faythofloveless
MimosoKatzchen
faythofloveless

The girl looks up sightly with a smile "everything i can before the ball dance ends"

"Thats pretty cool, I cant wait to see what the drawings look like later" She smiled. She looked at all the decorations and people walking past.

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Evalinna
Straightening her skirts, Eva walks into the hall and is taken aback by the sheer grandness of it, it is impossible to take it all in. After a few moments she composes herself and her gaze drifts towards the guests of this grand ball. Her eyes linger on Graud who is looking gruff but smashing in his best. Or so she assumes. "hello there" she says to Graud, "how are you on this fine evening?"

The graud turns to the young lady that spoke to him. I am doing fine my lady and how are you enjoying the ball he ask nervesly for its his first converstaion of the night and he knows not how to react.

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780
Evalinna
Straightening her skirts, Eva walks into the hall and is taken aback by the sheer grandness of it, it is impossible to take it all in. After a few moments she composes herself and her gaze drifts towards the guests of this grand ball. Her eyes linger on Graud who is looking gruff but smashing in his best. Or so she assumes. "hello there" she says to Graud, "how are you on this fine evening?"

The graud turns to the young lady that spoke to him. I am doing fine my lady and how are you enjoying the ball he ask nervesly for its his first converstaion of the night and he knows not how to react.

"Im doing okay, talked to a few people so far. And no need to be nervous, its my first time to a ball too" She smiled. "And how are you fine sir" She questioned with a blush.

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780
I am good my lady for there has been no problems as of yet. would you care for something to eat he says trying to keep the converstaion going for the woman was kinda pretty.

She decided striking a conversation with this fellow wasn't a bad idea."I would maybe a little bit of something. the shrimp looked good until some guy came in and knocked it over" She giggled while brushing away her hair.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
Evalinna

"Im doing okay, talked to a few people so far. And no need to be nervous, its my first time to a ball too" She smiled. "And how are you fine sir" She questioned with a blush.

I am good my lady for there has been no problems as of yet. would you care for something to eat he says trying to keep the converstaion going for the woman was kinda pretty.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780

She decided striking a conversation with this fellow wasn't a bad idea."I would maybe a little bit of something. the shrimp looked good until some guy came in and knocked it over" She giggled while brushing away her hair.

I can easyly get some more from the kicthen if thats what the guests desire my lady the gruad said getting less uneasy by the moment and i can perfom a bit of magic to clean the shirmp that was knocked over if you wish

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780

I can easyly get some more from the kicthen if thats what the guests desire my lady the gruad said getting less uneasy by the moment and i can perfom a bit of magic to clean the shirmp that was knocked over if you wish

"Oh dont go to the trouble just for me, but magic you say?" She perked up as she spoke.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780

"Oh dont go to the trouble just for me, but magic you say?" She perked up as she spoke.

indeed my lady i perform great feats with it. osme of them require incations and others don't. You must have a stroung mind to proform magic would you like me to show you a bit. he said for the magic was easy for him to proform.

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780

indeed my lady i perform great feats with it. osme of them require incations and others don't. You must have a stroung mind to proform magic would you like me to show you a bit. he said for the magic was easy for him to proform.

"I would love to partake, I hope I am good enough to assist you" She said, trying not to sound too excited.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
"I would love to partake, I hope I am good enough to assist you" She said, trying not to sound too excited.
there is no need for assitice unless you enjoy being a target. he chulkles at his lame joke sorry bad joke.my lady. most of my more impressive ones are healing spells, but I can do. he presses his hands togther then pulls them apart a bobect of flowers apper to be coming from both of his plams. this. these are for you he says and hands them to her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff