Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
She sighs as she slumps into a chair,still sipping at her punch. She didnt know anyone here.
*She stumbles in from the garden door and looks around*

"Wow... Luna, look.... There is a huuuuuuge snack bar!" She says excitedly as she makes her way through the ballroom ignoring the looks.

Greedy Capitalist

I enter the grand hall donning a top hat, monocle and handlebar mustache while riding a rather fine penny farthing. "What ho!" I cry as I enter, only to immediately leave several seconds later after snatching a waiter's tray of shrimp and kicking him to the floor.

I was never heard from again.

Shy Lunatic

~She stands at the front enterance, enjoying her ciggarete before she enters. She thought to herself "What the hell.." as she saw a man kick a waiter and leave quickly. She entered quickly, yet nervously to the ballroom, seeing only a hanfull of guests, she sat on the chair closests to her and admired each and every outfit the guests have put together for this wondereful evening..

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Laughing so hard at the guy who ran away with the shrimp, she once again clumsily knocked over a tray of food, if anyone asked, it was that guy who ran off. She walks around, amazed at the great hall. She was tempted to go out for a quick smoke, but was dazzled by a disco ball that was incredibly shiny.

Supportive Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
she casually walked into the room, it was a ballroom as equally beautiful as the night sky. it wasn't polite to be silent so she smiled to everyone and gave a small nod to them. then walking across the room she saw a bar, sitting down and grabbing a glass of water she took a sip.

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Still distracted by the disco ball, she didnt notice the groups of people entering. She smiled at herself unknowingly

Supportive Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
MimosoKatzchen
Still distracted by the disco ball, she didnt notice the groups of people entering. She smiled at herself unknowingly

noticing a woman staring at the disco ball. "it's very pretty isn't it?" she said to her, she figured she would try striking a conversation with her.

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
C C Crystal Chakigawa
MimosoKatzchen

noticing a woman staring at the disco ball. "it's very pretty isn't it?" she said to her, she figured she would try striking a conversation with her.

She felt a bit embarressed. She turned and said with a laugh "I suppose it is, nice to meet you my name is Katz,whats your name?"

Supportive Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
MimosoKatzchen
C C Crystal Chakigawa
MimosoKatzchen

She felt a bit embarressed. She turned and said with a laugh "I suppose it is, nice to meet you my name is Katz,whats your name?"

smiling she replied. "you can call me C2, your name's pretty." then offered her a drink from the bar.

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
C C Crystal Chakigawa
MimosoKatzchen
C C Crystal Chakigawa
MimosoKatzchen

smiling she replied. "you can call me C2, your name's pretty." then offered her a drink from the bar.

"Thank you" She said. She accepted the drink and commented "your outfit for this evening is really nice" as she sipped he drink.
Haruhi opened the door to the ballroom and instead of the solace she was looking for, she found a ball. She sulked
"...Not again. Just my luck." she sighed and entered, deciding to be a wallflower.

Haruhi was dressed as a guy and appeared as such. Though she was, in reality, a girl, Haruhi lived her life as a man to pay off her debt to the Ouran high school host club. She leaned against the wall with a glass of coca cola in her hand.
Hikaru you jerk... Haruhi thought, irritatedly, You told me this place would be quiet, not a frickin' party.

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A girl (avi pic) walks in to the ball room,looking around to see how many people were around,seeing as there isnt much here yet she walks to a table she feels wouldnt be ocupied by anyone anytime soon and sits down and pulls out a sketch book and mecanical pincel.

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
graud walks into room and leans agaist the wall wondering if he looks intemdating egough to scare off problems but nice egough to be talked to.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Straightening her skirts, Eva walks into the hall and is taken aback by the sheer grandness of it, it is impossible to take it all in. After a few moments she composes herself and her gaze drifts towards the guests of this grand ball. Her eyes linger on Graud who is looking gruff but smashing in his best. Or so she assumes. "hello there" she says to Graud, "how are you on this fine evening?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff