Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780

"Ill be waiting at the dance floor, meet me in a few minutes with your dance shoes on sir" She smiled.

As I shall my lady.He says to her. I look froward to it. he bows and goes off to put on a more dancing apporite outfit.

As she waits at the ballroom dance floor, she waves to passers by. She quietly hummed a tune again while dancing to herself.

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
from a far away view a mysterious traveler coming near the grand hall.
the traveler is approaching near and the people saw a white silver haired swordsman carrying a sword on his back.
after a tough battle the swordsman decides to rest for a while and seated on the chair with his both legs on top of the table.
and ask for a flesh glass of water to ease his thirst from an epic battle.

The lass in a sleek black cocktail dress walks towards the swordsman, and hands him a drink. "Hey there. tiring day?" She smiled.

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
MimosoKatzchen
the traveler is approaching near and the people saw a white silver haired swordsman carrying a sword on his back.
after a tough battle the swordsman decides to rest for a while and seated on the chair with his both legs on top of the table.

The lass in a sleek black cocktail dress walks towards the swordsman, and hands him a drink. "Hey there. tiring day?" She smiled.

The graud shows up next to the lady. ahh whos your friend here? he says while taking a small bow It is a pleasrue to meet you young sir he turns to the lass sorry to keep you waiting.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Evalinna
Geo780

It seems that school is bothering you my lady. Is something going on their that is hamring you in anyway shape or form. He asked kindly and worryingly at the same time.

(ok then I hope to see some of your true art work some day. it would please me to no end. I can't draw all that well but I like writing stories and comics even if my drawing isn't the best. Also I don't see what everyone gets excited about vamps for its dark elves that are truly beautiful and hot.)

Looks up at him "ehh not really, its just stressful, and its only the 2nd week. No need to be worried about little ole me" she said touching his arm reassuringly.

((most of what i do is pottery and ceramics. I'm not all that good with drawing something to look 3D, but it is enjoyable.The pics that are on my profile are avi art that i've had done. I hope to see some of your comics someday! I love reading a good comic book. I agree, vamps were yesterday, dark elves are the future lol))

hmm are you sure my lady. he asks to make sure and sees the look on her face. very well I gusses its ok. anyways would you care to dance my lady?

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen

The graud shows up next to the lady. ahh whos your friend here? he says while taking a small bow It is a pleasrue to meet you young sir he turns to the lass sorry to keep you waiting.

"No worry sir,shall we continue to the floor to dance?" She smiled with a courtsey. "Sorry swordsman, I shall return later, I promise and I give my word" She says.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen

"No worry sir,shall we continue to the floor to dance?" She smiled with a courtsey. "Sorry swordsman, I shall return later, I promise and I give my word" She says.

If you wish to speak with him you can just say so my lady. I can wait there is no need to hurry.

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen

If you wish to speak with him you can just say so my lady. I can wait there is no need to hurry.

"Oh it is fine, I do know him from around, let us not waste anymore time. We dont need to rush as you said but a dance would be nice" A twirl of her hair and a flattening of her dress she said/

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
MimosoKatzchen

He takes one of her hands and puts the other on her waist. One style I know is the waltz. he chuckles to himself because even though he is a teen he knows such an old dance. shall we begin.

Questionable Noob

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
Wow... 3nodding

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Clambake 200
Yella took a careful step foward into the hall in her high black shoes looking in every direction in awe and smiled. It was her first time participating in the Annual Ball and her heart kept thumping loudly in her chest. " Amazing. "

6,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
"Oh I must be very late!" she says as she quickly walks into the ball. As she stepped into the ballroom, she looked around, amazed at the decorations. She smiled as she began to walk around the ballroom, searching for someone to talk to.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Geo780

hmm are you sure my lady. he asks to make sure and sees the look on her face. very well I gusses its ok. anyways would you care to dance my lady?

"I would love to dance fine sir!" she said smiling with joy, she loved to dance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff