Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

NoMercy911
Ad_Augusta
NoMercy911
(grabs augest and throws her off a clif)

(did I die?)

yup....not before i raped you.....with a candle stick. twisted

This is the kind of bullsh1t I banned in the rules, please re-read them, and never do this again, ok?

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Naruka666
NoMercy911
Ad_Augusta
NoMercy911

(did I die?)

This is the kind of bullsh1t I banned in the rules, please re-read them, and never do this again, ok?

oahhhhh someones on their period.... better but some pads......

Feline Enthusiast

Kumori looks up and Notices Naruka smiling at her, causing her to start a little bit. She glances to either side of her to make sure she's the one he's looking at and tentatively smiles back.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona made an oh face before looking at the doors with Rensi. She wished whoever Rensi was waiting for would show up.

Friendly Shapeshifter

NoMercy911
Naruka666
NoMercy911
Ad_Augusta
NoMercy911

(did I die?)

oahhhhh someones on their period.... better but some pads......

*Sigh* I apologize if you think I sound rude, but please, at least obey the rules ok?

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Rensi stood up and grabbed an orphaned guitar,out of boredom.She started to strum a couple songs by Green Day and grinned.This was her favorite thing to do.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I sighed as Guru's words ran through my head. I returned to the ballroom. This is a party after all, might as well enjoy myself. I began to wonder who I might dance with, even though I never danced before*

Friendly Shapeshifter

Naruka looked over at Kumori and makes his way across the room towards her. "Hello there," he said.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona listened to Rensi play the guitar. "Wow who knew that green day being played on a guitar would go well with someone playing the piano." She said then began to fiddle with her fingers to have something to do.

Tipsy Carpenter

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Demitri walked into the ballroom. Looking around he saw Rensi and Chrona, so he started walking over to them.

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Rensi saw Demitri and grinned.She switched to a song by Paramore."Hey,Demitri."She said,her hands flying across the guitar.

8,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Alex was just part of the hired help. He walked around the room with a tray full of champagne flutes filled to the rim. He paused when anyone at the ball signaled for a new drink.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona made a small wave to Demitri before listening to Rensi's song again.
Asphodel had never been to an event like this before. Feeling awfully out of place she edged her way to an unoccupied table and slid into a seat facing the middle of the room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff