Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona looked at her friend. "I can tell your thinking of someone. Don't sweat it. I'm sure they will be here." She said trying to cheer Rensi up.

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Rensi smiled and nodded."Maybe."She ordered some more water and took a sip."You got a date?"She said with a smile.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I got up and stretched* Well, enjoy the night, I need some fresh air. *I went up to the roof and sat against a wall and stared at the distance* Why aren't you downstairs dancing? *Guru was siting next to me, I chuckled, then looked at him* There's no one I'm really interested in dancing with. Oh....well that's too bad. *I looked at the sky* Yeah.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona shook her head. "I cant get a date for the life of me, but at least I'm here where people mingle so that's a start." She said laughing at the end.

Sparkly Spirit

Katriel glanced over and saw a guy who looked awfully familiar... She squinted real quick... she had seen him before, though she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Naruka watched Gosmos walk off. He took another sip of hi Scotch and looked around. He wanted to ask one of the girls to dance, but he was a bit shy, he could talk with them, but he could never muster up the courage to ask a girl he didn't know to dance with him. He sighed, and glanced over at Wynter, she was still playing the piano. He smiled at her as she looked over and smiled back. She went back to playing the piano and he took another sip of his scotch, his eyes scanning the room.

Feline Enthusiast

Kumori glances around again, and considers buying herself a drink.
If only Melvoy were here... she thinks to herself. Then I wouldn't have to worry about finding someone to dance with...
She looks over at Naruka again, and considers asking him to dance. He looks like the type that would never be able to ask on his own, but again notices how distracted he seems.

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
"True,true."Rensi said,nodding.She gulped down more water.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You said you were not into large parties like this. That's correct. Why? I'm an old man, so old that even I don't know how old I really am. Everyone here this night are young, too young for me. Well, you may never know, there might be someone who will want to dance with you. I'm just saying.

Friendly Shapeshifter

As Naruka scans the room, he spots Kumori looking at him. He half-grins at her, and takes another sip of his scotch.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ad_Augusta
NoMercy911
(grabs augest and throws her off a clif)

(did I die?)

yup....not before i raped you.....with a candle stick. twisted

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona took a piece of candy from her pocket and ate it before asking. "so why are you here?"
NoMercy911
Ad_Augusta
NoMercy911
(grabs augest and throws her off a clif)

(did I die?)

yup....not before i raped you.....with a candle stick. twisted

(no take backsies, I was simply thrown off the cliff, you cant add on razz )

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
i realized what Chrona was asking and shrugged."Meh.I wanted to be less anti-social."Rensi couldn't help but glance at the door again.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You need to join the fun. There's no one I want to enjoy it with. If you say so. *I watched as Guru got up* Enjoy yourself. *Guru then left as I just sat and stared*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff