Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

Naruka walked away from the piano, leaving Wynter to play it as she pleased. He smiled and walked around the ballroom, welcoming everyone to the hotel, and introducing himself as the owner. The beautiful woman playing the piano was the assistant hotel owner. He walked around the room, just talking with random people.

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Rensi walked in and sighed.She sat at the bar and ordered some water."I don't drink."She mumbled to herself.Rensi glared down at her midnight black dress,and thought.'I wonder why I'm here anyway....'

Interesting Noob

7,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Dulcet discreetly walks in, hoping not to be seen by anyone he knew. For he was afraid he might be considered a stalker.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I waked in, wow, Naruka really outdid himself, I was wondering where Guru was* "You have fun without me, I'm not into large fancy parties" "Alright, as you wish" *I grabbed a seat and decided to fancy myself some peppermint tea*

4,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He twirled her into a dip know that she would wanted that since she took it upon her self to lead again. he laughed at his situation. "Well maybe they just havent quite found theres."

Biipo's Honey Bun

Supportive Wife

Shans nodded, and laughed with him. "You are the devils handywork." She scoffed playfully as she clutched his hand and shoulder as he dipped her. "Sadly I must take my leave now, I'm afraid I can hear my loved ones beckoning me away from this lovely night my dear. And ah, do not be shy to dance with the other beautiful ladies." She pointed out the room. "Bye my love." With that, she parted from his arms, and slowly disappeared into the gardens, and into the forest.

Sparkly Spirit

Katriel kept her eyes closed and listened to the piano, even though music wasn't her thing, she liked the piano. She glanced around at some of the couples. She thought they were kinda cute, doing their own thing... kinda. She smirked and went back to listening.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Naruka looked over at the couple dancing in the ballroom, he was slightly disappointed. There was only one couple dancing right now, he was sure that the others would pair up and dance. He was very pleased with the turn-out though. He looked around as the place slowly started to fill up as more people came in. He knew that they would all be dancing soon, finding someone to dance with. Naruka glanced over at Wynter, who was still playing the piano. He wished she was able to come out and dance with him, but he just waited for now.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona walked in looking at the fancy place. it was amazing. She quickly not knowing what to do especial alone here walked to the bar and just got a drink and watched people everywhere.
She strutted into the bar area, her beautiful face flustered. Her supple hips swaying to and fro in such a way any man or curious woman would swoon.
Her red dress cut up so high it would seem to daring to wear, revealing her tattoos tangling up her long legs.
Her blond curls bounced as well as a few other assets she had as she entered, looking over the lively crowd.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*The tea tasted good. I just sat and watched everyone. I was beginning to wonder why I attended. I was never really a fancy person. Yes I am polite, but I never really danced before. I just sat and sighed. Maybe she will be here tonight.*

Interesting Noob

7,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Quietly Dulcet made it to the bar, where he wished he wasn't here. But then again...he couldn't resist looking at all the royal scenes...

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Rensi heard someone sit beside her and realized it was her old friend Chrona."Hey,"She said,"What's new?"

Friendly Shapeshifter

Naruka looked around at the others that walked into the party, he smiled at them, wondering if he should ask them to dance. He really wanted to share this night with Wynter, but she seemed content with playing the piano, he smiled, not wanting to take her away from the piano. He sat in a chair in the ballroom, and looked over the crowd. This was going to be a good dance. He walked to the bar, got a scotch on the rocks and sat back down at his chair, quietly sipping it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff