Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I wiped a little blood off my mouth.* This pain is nothing, I can take it and give it back. *I smiled. I then looked at her, I recognised her.* Wait, Crystal? *I leaned foward.* Do you remember me, I was that young monk you met.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal looked at him. "Remind me your name, that was five years ago." She said, and then smiled. "I do remember you though." She said.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tony, my name is Tony

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal nodded. "Yes, that's it." She said, then hopped up on the counter and sat by her. "You want anything besides water to drink?" She asked.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
No, I'm fine. *I smiled.* So, how are you?

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal shrugged. "Pretty good." She said and smiled. She got up and got a bottle of rootbeer and slid on the island and sat back on the counter. She smiled. "Don't tell my parents I did that." She said and smiled.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tell them what? *It was implied I would not tell them anything. I smiled as she showed her agility. While she was enjoying her drink, I decided to do a little exercise. I moved around until I was in an open space, I then performed tai chi and relaxed my mind*

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal sighed. "If you'll excuse me for a second." She said, taking her root beer with her. She went up to her room and took her shirt off. She thought she had shut the door all the way but didn't. Her excersize bra was neon pink and she walked around in her pacman boxers She took her towel off and dried her hair. She then sat on her bed for a second. She needed to breathe.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*She needed time, master always did say to obey the respect the owner's wishes. While she handled her business, I continued my evening tai chi exercise.*

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal put her shirt down and walked down and finished her rootbeer. She smiled at him and threw her bottle away. She slid on the island and put her finger to her lips. She smiled wickedly and watched him while sitting on the counter.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I noticed she was watching me, as the reckless teenager I was, I decided to show off. I showed off my martial arts and my agility making sure to not damage or break anything around the house. I jumped around, and showed her several fighting techniques.*

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal continued to smile wickedly. She winked at him. She was a terrible flirt when she was younger.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I finished showing off then placed my hands together (my pose) I looked back at Crystal.* So, what do you think cool

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal looks at him and laughs a little. She says, "Sure, I don't really know." She had a confused look on her face.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I felt those words crush me as I lost balance and fell on my back.* Sigh, tough crowds, hits hard every time. *I got back on my feet. I heard beeping, my watch was going off.* Oh snap eek I'M LATE./ *I quickly ran the door.* Sorry to cut th is meeting short, but I gotta go. I t was nice seeing you again smile *I bowed then ran out the door.*

(Present Gosmos pov)
*I stood on the side and watched myself leave. I was quite surprised that I met her before. When Crystal wakes up, I'll refresh her memory.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff