Welcome to Gaia! ::

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal looked at her. "Yes it was. Since I didn't do what they said, they were set my house on fire, they killed them." She breathed in and didn't start crying.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I hugged her.* You and I are similar. Both my parents died too. *I then made her look deep in my eyes.* The only difference, I watched them both die in front of me. Look deep, and you'll see.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal sighed. "I watched them die to. You don't think I walked into their room to see if they were ok?" She asked and looked away. She didn't want to see. "If they hadn't been there like they weren't supposed to, or if I had just done the thing, then they would be alive." She said, now looking at him.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
But what would have happened if they did survive. Those brutes would have killed them anyway and force you to watch, then you would have been next. *I stared at the ground* What I would give to be in your shoes, you don't deserve any of this.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal looked at him and kissed him on the cheek. "No one does." She said and looked at him. She smiled and looked at the ground.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
All I can say is this, weep not for the dead, but honor them. They were proud of you, and always will be. *I gently lifted her chin and had her face me. I held her hands.* I will honor their wishes, I will stay and care for you, just as they did for you. *I whispered in her ear* Please be with me.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal nodded. "I will." She whispered and hugged him. She felt a little better, even though she knew they were gone, she still had a lot more people that care about her now.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I hugged her back, I then looked deep in her eyes again, I told her "I love you" through my thoughts, I then kissed her.*

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal kissed him back. 'I love you to.' She thought back. She wanted to just be with him, and she was happy that she had him in her life.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I kissed her for a while, the both of us did not want this moment to last. We were in love and would never stop loving each other. I stopped and lowered my face. I looked into her eyes and smiled warmly.*

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal all of a sudden felt embarassed. She felt it feeling really hot in the room. Her face turned extremely red. It felt uncomfortable.She needed to get out, but she stayed. She would stay until she couldn't stand it anymore.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I too noticed the room getting hot, I took my jacket off and opened the window. I needed some air anyways. I stared outside the window, it was beautiful outside.*

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal walked by him and laid her head on his shoulder as she looked outside. She felt it getting hotter and moved away from him. She stood in the middle of the room and felt it getting hotter.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
??? *I just stared as she walked back* Crystal, what wrong?

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal looked up. "What?" She asked, she sounded confused. "Sorry, mush have been thinking. Were we talking about something?" She asked, she felt the room cool down and started seeing darkness. "Are your lights failing?" She asked, she felt dizzy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff