Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

Naruka watched Wynter go over to the piano and stood next to her as she played. He admired her grace and skill. He had a half-grin on his face as he watched her play.

4,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He took a sip of his wine, and found that Shans left his side to sit closer to the music. He would never think to leave her side. He walked up to her enjoying the players music as he sat closely next to her. 'comfy chairs." he siad

Beloved Bookworm

When she was finished, she beckoned the other pianist over. "Do you know 'Libestraum No. 3?" The man nodded, "on my count..." And they played the romantic piece together- a duet.

Sparkly Spirit

Katriel glanced into the room. Why am I doing this? She sighed and walked in and leaned against the wall. Watching everyone. Her eyebrow twitched This is dumb...

Picca Marsh's Husbando

Garbage Warlord

12,790 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
Inkdevil enters the ball room and observes the area, eyes and ears (And nose) tracking everything. He notices the bar and smiles warmly. "Balls to it" he says and makes a b-line to the bar hopeing he'll meet someone there who enjoys it as much as he does.

Biipo's Honey Bun

Supportive Wife

Shans smile grew brighter, one alone was fabulous, but the two played together creating a mix of tones one couldn't but think they were glorious. The music fluttered through her ears like the soft beats of a butterfly's wings. She looked at Knophii, and after finishing his wine, stood, and offered her hand. "Shall we enjoy the music on the dance floor?" She asked a sensual tone in her voice.

Aged Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Bishie noticed someone join her against the wall, away from all the lovers and it appeared he was crying. With genuine concern, she slowly made her way over to the crying figure, watching the grief shake in his shoulders. "Hey, are you okay?"

4,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
His hand outstretched for her, he was trying to keep calm. Though he looked poised and calm his heart was beating hard he didn't want to look like a fool in front of her or anyone else.
Kanata walks into the Demon Hotel and Bar. She looks a round in the lobby, taking in the dark red couches and warm aroma. She walks over to the desks and asks with a smile, "Where can i get an application?"

Friendly Shapeshifter

Naruka smiled and stood next to the piano as Wynter and the pianist played their tune together. He was a bit jealous, he wanted to be there playing the piano with her. He still smiled though, the music was lovely and took his thoughts away as he was mesmerized by its majesty.

Biipo's Honey Bun

Supportive Wife

Shans smiled brighter. "Oh.. sorry." She sighed, sitting back down and gesturing for Knophii to stand up. "I forget sometimes, the man is suppose to take the lead. So go on, ask me to dance already." She said, a mocking tone laced her voice. Though she didn't mean it to sound rude, just playful.

4,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
he laughed at her remark "Shall me my dear?" he grasped her hand and helped her up off the chair and they both walked to a clearing to ready themselves.

Biipo's Honey Bun

Supportive Wife

Shans chuckled, her cheeks a soft red color. She glanced around momentarily at the newcommers. "Does it seem this place is attracting an air of...gloom?" She asked, whispering into Knophii's ear softly. They began to take steps in tune with the piano, soft twirls, nothing fancy.

4,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He gazed into her deep brown eyes, which sparkled magnificently, thinking about her. "Yes. Hmm maybe people are just shy? It's not our business but hopefully they gain thier courage. he siad smiling his brightest smile

Biipo's Honey Bun

Supportive Wife

Shans nodded, as she assumed lead once more, she didn't twirl him, but lead him around the floor mainly, allowing him the chance to dip and twirl her occasionally. "Ah, perhaps." She added. "Company is as company does." She added lamely again. "I guess not everyone can be as courageous as we are with our passion?" She suggested, batting her eyelashes at him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff