Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Reassured that the floor was safe to tread on Anolis began walking around the room looking for his favorite food, whole milk mozzarella cheese. Upon finding some he promptly began gorging himself on the cool, wonderful, fantastic cheese of life. "OH YES!," he exclaimed, "This is truly the greatest of cheeses!"

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Finding a small try of peanut butter fudge among the many goodies on the table, Night cut himself a smallish square, eating it with great enjoyment.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Still searching for something for himself, Rene finnaly had the realization that most of the place was made of food. The boogeyfreak snickered and opend his coat. Bugs, thousands of them, fell off his coat and fur and onto the floor. The groups of squrming insects began eating the floor and walls. "I hope they don't get carried away...Eh...Some one might squish them...." Rene continued his search. "Maybe the red velvet is in the darker room..." He left the theater and began looking in the other rooms, unleashing some of the insects as well.

Cat

8,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Quailaa walked in I might as well she thought this room seems pretty nice anyway.
Upon a closer look, she realized that some of the room's inhabitants were not even human! Unsure whether to come in or not, she stood in the hallway for a while, trying to make up her mind.

She finally stepped into the room, determined to have a good time. To her right, gorgeous aromas wafted from what she assumed was the kitchen. She immediately walked to the main table and grabbed a bowl of chocolate and raspberry ice cream. "Mmmmmm that's probably the best ice cream I've had in, well, ever" she announced to nobody in particular.

Grabbing a piece of the floor, which she discovered was made of cookies, she decided that she should explore the rooms that various doorways led to.

She picked a door at random, the room she entered was some sort of greenhouse.
"These are the strangest plants I've ever seen" she said, again to no one in particular.
Indeed her statement was true, for there was a waterfall made of liquid chocolate, trees that had cotton candy in place of leaves, and flowers made of candy also sprouted up here and there. There were some things she recognized, though, fruit trees were intermingled with candy trees, she even saw her favorite, peaches!

She exited the greenhouse, and continued her exploration of the rooms. She found a richly decorated lounge with lavish couches, video games, and vending machines. All of the furniture was made of....food! Well what did you expect, all of this is Gluttony's She took an experimental nibble from one of the couches. It tasted like chocolate. She tried to middle the TV, it wasn't edible.

She discovered that the other rooms were a theater that only showed food-related things, a washroom, a gym, and a broom closet. She also found out that everything was made of food, except for the gym.

This room seems nice she thought I'll stay here for a while.

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
~ Mio finishes her dinner and walks toward the Theater ~

"Hmmm...I wonder what show the theater is playing"

~ Mio reads the sign next to the entrance:
NOW SHOWING
Food Inc.
~

"Ummmm...no thanks..."

~ She looks around every room and finds nothing but food, food, and food. ~

"Maybe I'll try to sneak back into the forest, to see if the fairy is gone. Farewell, again! ^-^"

~ Once again, Mio waves with her fan and exits the room ~

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
She hopes into the mirror in the Green House and she looks down at all the red velvet roses." How wounder full, now if only there reflection was in my mirror.....hhhmmmmm"User Image

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
After consuming a few pounds of cheese Anolis finally felt contently filled and made his way to the refreshments tables for an enchanted glass of sparkling apple cider that never seemed to run out of cider, with a new flavor each time he finished drinking its contents. "Well, this seems to be quite the treasure, I wonder if I can keep this wonderful trinket?", he mused as he walked around looking for someone to chat with.

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Just entered my avvie by pming om nom nom...I just needed to send a pm right? Well gotta go for now bye! I'll leave my avvie as is since this is the entry.
Sweeps into the room with aplomb and gazes around the room. She smiles wickedly, her vivid blue-green eyes sparkling in the candlelight as she turns and claps her white-gloved hands sharply. A dozen servants in immaculate white suits appear bearing silver trays filled with delicious cookies.

That's right, I brought the cookies! Rika announces with a laugh.

As the servants infilatrated the room, bearing the treats, Rika grabbed the nearest empty chair, stood up on it unfurled a scroll, and began reading.

Milk Chocolate Macadamia Nut
Dark Chocolate Chipotle Pepper (you should seriously try it)
Pistachio, Cardamom, Rosewater
Raspberry White Chocolate
Oatmeal, Honey, Raisin
FIG NEWTONS WITH REAL FIGS!

Rika had to stop there and fan herself, because it she was getting warm from all that yelling and also, from thinking about all those cookies. She stepped down unsteadily from the chair and rolled up her scroll.

Whew! I need a drink! she gasped, and just then, a server materialized with a dirty martini on a silver tray.
Why, thank you! Rika smiled and took a healthy sip.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rene continued looking around until he stumbled back into the green house. 'Surley a plant in here must taste like red velvet...' He took a puff from his cigar and sniffed around. Back in the theater, his insect pals had began chewing a hole through both the walls. Soon they would break into other rooms and eat everything they can. But that wasn't Rene's problem at the time, he still needed to find a good snack before he can deal with his bugs.

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
She spots the man she had been watching earlier that evening with the bugs "Umm excuse me could you pick one of these lovely velvet roses and reflect it in my mirror?" She pressed her hands against her side of the mirror as she looked at him then to the side at the roses.User Image

Dapper Sex Symbol

User Image

When Gluttony stepped out of the way, things went downhill. In a rather fantastic display, Desserts feet spread apat as her face collided with the floor, arms stretched out forwards in a rather comical display. "Ugh..." she got up slowly, dusting off the cookie crumbs from her shirt with an annoyed look. 'I'll get him eventually...'

She sat down, mumbling curses under her breath. Letting all these mortals in was a horrid idea! They better not eat that tree she had just made!

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
As Anolis wandered into the greenhouse he sipped his cider and stumbled upon a vast pool of hot fudge filled with swedish fish of assorted shapes, sizes and flavors. Overwhelmed by this dream come true he slowly waded into the pool after donning his swimsuit and keeping a firm grasp on the enchanted glass of cider, which he then sipped to find it had become sparkling white grape cider. Anolis then wielded his trusty dip net and began catching and devouring some of the countless swedish fish along with the hot fudge they were covered in.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rene jumped back as he heard a woman's voice. He turned and saw the lady in the mirror. 'Hmm...Hope she didn't see the bugs...' The creature hoarder does what he is told and picks some of the flowers. But before he put them to the mirror, he sniffed one just to make sure it wasn't going to do any harm. "Here you are." He said, putting the roses to the mirror's reflection.

Meanwhile the bugs succsessfully gnawed into the next two rooms. They began devouring everything in their sight that they identifed as edible. The group in the lounge were stopped by one of the blue spotted spiders. How the spider made them stop eating may remain a mystery, but it dosen't seem like the bugs in Men's washroom.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Thank you, The EX Huggable Anon, wherever you are. your note made me smile and I greatly appreciate the gift.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff