Hi everybody!

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Red7227
User Image

Oh so close! Only one number away! Glad I got third place in dinner though this was fun thanks so much!

Dessert, who seemed to disappear without a trace at the most critical of times and yet still hang around, seemed to emerge out of nowhere with a large round box in her hands. She had a grin on her face, it seemed like the whole room collapsing ordeal brought a change in her as it did in Temperance and Gluttony, if only small and temporary. She'd be back to her old self in no time.

She set the box down on one of the tables, making sure everyone could see. "The horse cracker races are about to begin everyone!" she announced, taking off the lid. Inside was what looked like a miniature horse track, just the right size for a cracker horse. Dessert looked apologetically at Temperance for a moment, "And I'll admit to it myself before anyone else figures it out, I'm the one who brought them to life. It was a part of one of my...experiments. Turned my back for one second and they escaped!" She scratched at the back of her neck, "Sure caused a lot of trouble for such little creatures..."

She shook her head, looking down at the rather finely crafted miniature, which was of course made of candy. She had always had a good eye for detail, or had been told so. There was a string attached to all the doors that held the horses in, and she grabbed it as she readied herself to pull it. "Three, two, one...GO! And they're off!"

AND THE LUCKY HORSE IS...NUMBER 51; GINGERSNAP!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, NecHocNecIllud, YOU'RE OUR WINNER!

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Woops everybody's already left...oh well...

Dapper Seeker

I'm still here! <3
Congrats on being one of the winners for the contest!

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rene enjoyed his little moment and decided to do something nice for everyone. He went into the kitchen and made chocolate and vanilla flavored cookie batter. The monsters also helped make some treats for everybody, even though the entier room was made of sugary sweets and such. But Rene didn't really care at all, he just wanted to make some cookies for everyone. But these were not like the cookies that were already out in the room. These cookies were made with a small powder known as Undeadly Nightshade. The creatures took some of the falvored batters and shaped all sorts of things like spiders, bats, snakes, and what not onto sperate trays. Red M&M's candies were used to make the eyes on the cookie monsters as they were placed into the oven to bake. "Let's just hope Gluttony dosen't eat them all." Rene lied down in a cat-like manor and waited for the cookies to be ready.
coooooooooooooooooooool scooby doo style!!!

Questionable Borg

Gemenii2188
Hi everybody!
Howday

Questionable Borg

Rene Winkybunion
Rene enjoyed his little moment and decided to do something nice for everyone. He went into the kitchen and made chocolate and vanilla flavored cookie batter. The monsters also helped make some treats for everybody, even though the entier room was made of sugary sweets and such. But Rene didn't really care at all, he just wanted to make some cookies for everyone. But these were not like the cookies that were already out in the room. These cookies were made with a small powder known as Undeadly Nightshade. The creatures took some of the falvored batters and shaped all sorts of things like spiders, bats, snakes, and what not onto sperate trays. Red M&M's candies were used to make the eyes on the cookie monsters as they were placed into the oven to bake. "Let's just hope Gluttony dosen't eat them all." Rene lied down in a cat-like manor and waited for the cookies to be ready.
The rp is over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces