Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Businesswoman

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
((I actually do have to go guys, hope everything turns out awesomely! It's been fun!!!!))

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Gluttony grabbed handfuls of the alchemist's melted chocolate and spread them to the foundation of the rooms. He ran extra quickly, and realized that he'll need some exercise advice from Temperance after all this is done. "Let's go everyone!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Congrats to everyone who participated in Dessert's food contest! You all did great, and she has chosen her winners. In third place, Kavo-chan! In second, Laurana14! And in first.... Flowery Orange Pekoe! Congratulations!
!

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
"Hey Temperance, I'm pretty sure you could dig your way out faster than you could eat your way out, don't you have any more shovels? This is a greenhouse after all." Anolis said, hoping that she had more shovels to help dig an exit through the wall more easily, and without an upset stomach afterwards.

Dapper Seeker

User Image

"Right, shovels!" exclaimed Temperance. "That is a brilliant idea!" she quickly ran over to her garden patch and produced a couple dozen of shovels, which she handed to some elves and Anolis. "Alright, let's get digging!" she replied, as others used the melted chocolate to cover cracks located around the greenhouse. She had to admit, it was rather smart of Gluttony to think of making a hole in chocolate as a way to escape.

Dapper Seeker

((I do have to leave for a bit. Hope the room will not collapse while I'm away!))

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
Making sure everyone knew not to hit a chocolate support beam, Anolis went back to digging with the shovel Temperance handed him, wondering how thick the walls were so he would know when he could just kick his way through the rest of it. "Hey Temperance, how thick are these walls anyways, I figure that once they get to less than three inches thick we can just burst straight out."

Beloved Survivor

"Ok, Time for its other function: Snow-Machiene~!!!" Reza flipped a switch on the lighter and the Flames turned to snow, the Candle lighter was sending Snowflakes everywhere, Freezing the melted chocolate. Ok, Now Lets Go!" The Brunette Grabbed a Shovel and used her lighter to Melt the blade a bit so she could sharpen it. "Ok, Razor-sharp Shovel comming right up!" She jumped up and helped in with the digging, Cutting the Walls with the sharp metal of the Shovel.

((Yey, my plan worked out!!! I'm Smart~ Yeys~ ))

Dapper Seeker

User Image

"No idea," said Temperance with a shrug. "Gluttony designed this place while I was sleeping." she continued digging, and when Reza flipped the switch on her machine, Temperance watched with amazement as the chocolate froze, forming temporary cement. "It's working!" cried Temperance.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
"Hey Yuri, you could heat up the blades of the shovels so that they could melt their way through the chocolate as well as dig through it, that way it would go much faster!" Anolis said, happy so see that Yuri had a way to produce a sufficient flame for heating up the shovel blades.

Beloved Survivor

"Ok Temperance, What now? This Snow-thrower is running on Gold, so It might run out anytime soon, so that means we need to hurry and figure out what were doing." Reza explained before Placing a few of her Gaia Gold in a little slot and the Snow Came out faster. On the side was a little Gauge that showed how much power it had. "Ok, Lets Keep it up! We need an Exit!!!"

Beloved Survivor

Reza turned to Anolis and nodded before flipping the switch again and pointed the 'gun' at the shovel blades, heating them up to a nice Red color. "I feel like James Bond." She muttered as she heated up her own shovel and Began to Dig, Jabbing the Blade of the Shovel into the chocolate and Jumping ontop of the shovel, on the blade and shifted her weight before the huge chunk of chocolate broke off. but there was still wall behind the chunk. "Is this wall like Five Feet Thick?!"

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Gluttony looked at the room. Then he suddenly realized... "Wait everyone! It's not shaking anymore!!! " Gluttony looked at the gaians in surprise. Somehow it'd been fixed. And maybe his realization about Temperance had helped.

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
paulaterra
User Image

Gluttony looked at the room. Then he suddenly realized... "Wait everyone! It's not shaking anymore!!! " Gluttony looked at the gaians in surprise. Somehow it'd been fixed. And maybe his realization about Temperance had helped.

Lucy came out from under the table, where she had been hiding without anyone's notice. "Is everyone OK?" she asked.

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
"Gluttany's right...wow, that's great. Isn't it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items