Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
She looks around the room watching everyone interact and eat the yummy food she couldn't get to. She spots Gluttony and hopes he doesn't try to eat her mirror frame while she is in it. She looks at the slice of Rick dark chocolate devils food cake she had on her plate but wasn't interested in it as its the only food she has in her mirror.User Image

Dapper Sex Symbol

User Image

"Alright then" Dessert mumbled, paying no mind to the girl as she left. She seemed to produce a frying pan out of seemingly nowhere, MAGIC! She raised it above her head, "This won't hurt a bit..."

A small beeping sound came from one of her pockets, "Oh!" Dessert dropped the frying pan she was carrying and completely forgot about the spider in favor of going over to one of the tables that were set up. There were all sorts of fancy drinks there, as well as whole tray of empty martini glasses. There was a tag set up, and in fancy lettering was written;

"Virgin Chocolate Martinis
No alcohol for you weak folk"

She reached under a the table, the underside completely masked by the edible tablecloth. What she took out next? A shaker of course, as well as three cups. Quickly, she poured the contents of the cups into the shaker and did what anyone would do with it...shake it!

When all was done she poured it into the glasses, topping all the drinks with a cherry. Even if she had made them with haste, they were still good! Everyone was supposed to make something, but she wanted her drinks to be fresh! So of course she would wait until this whole thing started.

Now she had to hope some idiot didn't ruin it...she turned around, walking away from the table. Guess it was time to try that 'socializing' thing you were supposed to do at stuff like this.

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Gluttony listened to the song, and said, "Nice song! But I think she eats people, and people taste kind of yucky..." Gluttony then noticed Dessert's creations- the fantastic chocolate martinis! He loved them, but as he walked over to the sign, noticed "no alcohol""No alcohol? Beh!" he said to himself. And so, Gluttony conjured a fancy bottle of vodka out of thin air (a simple magic trick, really) and poured a generous amount in. He took one, and drank it. "Ah... perfection!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

"Glad you like the song! ^-^ But I still wonder how she eats herself without dying first ~ .___.

~ Takes more cake ~

"Ahhh...this cake is good. A blend of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry, all my favorites ~ !! ≧ω≦"

~ Mio noticed Dessert's chocolate martinis and drinks a glass ~

"So..delicious..."

~ Mio looks around the room ~

Ehh!? No one has been socializing. .___. I feel alone...Maybe I should check some other rooms ~ ^-^ But first, I should go to the exercise room.

~ Quickly finishes the cake and heads toward the exercise room ~

"Hmmm...How can I exercise with a dress on? .___. I guess I'll try to run..."

~ Takes of heels and puts on some running shoes. Mio founds some cushions and puts it around the treadmill. Then she started to run ~

"This isn't so bad ~ ! ^-^ I CAN RU-AHH!!"

~ She trips over her dress and lands face down on one of the cushions. She takes off the running shoes and puts on her heels ~

"Aiyahh...My knee hurts.Maybe this is a bad idea. I should just walk around around the tower for exercise. But first, I should buy a cold drink"

~ Mio looks for a fridge around the room. She finds a vending machine and purchases a vanilla shake ~

"Ahhhh...I had fun in this room ~ ^-^ All I did was eat sweets...I should have eaten a proper dinner first. Now I'm full..>.<"

~ Walks toward the exit while waving with her fan ~

"Farewell everyone!"

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Gluttony looked around the room, disappointed by how empty it seemed. "C'mon, I have food! Everyone loves food! I love food! I should eat some more food..." and having said that, Gluttony walked over to the wall and ripped a chunk out of it, then started biting down. MMM good!

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Anna padded softly underneath the long dining room table, sniffing for scraps. (preferably chicken)
"darn these cookie floors, can't get a decent scent these days" she said and attempted to rub the fine coating of sugar that had developed on her nose off with one of her forepaws. "now if they were made of chicken, that would be another story" she said to herself as she got up and nonchalantly popped a passing foot from underneath the table

Dapper Sex Symbol

User Image

Dessert walked in, a smile on her face. Those Lust people didn't know what was coming!

She went over to the drinks she had just set up, taking a sip of one of the chocolate martinis...and then spitting it out. "What the? GLUTTONY!" She dropped the glass, the contents spilling on the floor. She took in a deep breath, remain calm, collected, cool.

She was going to maim him.

She began to run, jumping up and onto Gluttony's back in a fit of rage. She latched on to him, not even thinking of the possibility of him falling over. "I'M GONNA STRANGLE YOU!" one of those moments when Dessert looses her cool...it wasn't exactly smart to try and get caught up in it.

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
~ Mio opens the door and slams it shut ~

*pant, pant, pant* "Fairies...."

~ She drinks another chocolate martini and spits it out ~

"Ehh!!?? How come this tastes different?? Gluttony must have added something after I took a glass..."

~ Mio opens the door slightly and peeks out ~

"I'm never going back to the forest! >.<"

Questionable Borg

((Can I join?))

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Plops down in the bathroom mermaids need water, and we eat under water hurray for bathroom gluttuny!...um who do I pm to enter the avatar contest?

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
Anolis walked into the house of food slowly trying not to get blown away by the alluring smells permeating from everything around him, even the floor. Upon looking down he started to worry that he might sink into the floor since chocolate can and will eventually melt. "Is this a safe choice for a floor?", he asked aloud as he slowly entered the building.

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Gluttony ran away from Dessert and waved at the new guests. "Of course the floors are safe! They're yummy too..." Gluttony said, reaching down to trace his finger along the floor.

((to enter the avatar contest, send entries to o m n o m n o m -yum-))

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Woops, looks like I roleplayed wrong... trying again.....

Gemenii2188 enters the house of food, swimming in the air, she is desperate for water, but can only find sugared soft drinks, like cherry soda, she ignores the soda, looking for pure salt water...she see's a canister of salt on the table grabs it and wanders aimlessly before finally finding the bathroom! Gemenii2188 is overjoyed! She fills the bathtub with water, then adds the salt and happily plops into the tub...to be continued....

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
ok thanks...how's my roleplaying by the way...as for my avvie, I'm going to enter but I'm debating adding more food to it...

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
"While I'm here, I should eat a proper dinner."

~ Mio looks around the room and spots something ~

"Hmmm...I guess pasta will do. I do wish there was ramen"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff