Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat

8,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"No, you can be the winner, Dessert" she was sick of being pelted by ice cream, and certainly didn't want Dessert to bring out the cherry guns. Besides, the room had already taken enough damage. Chunks of ice cream littered every surface. Quailaa surveyed the damage with a kind of lazy detachment. She suddenly snapped into focus.
"GUYS" she yelled "SANTA WILL BE HERE SOON! WE NEED TO GET CLEANED UP!" she was straining her voice now. "C'MON, MOVE!"

Dapper Seeker

Quailaa
coach T e m p e r a n c e
I'm working on the drawing of people dancing. It might not be done until after the ball, since I also have to host. I'll make sure to send it to everyone who participated though. Also, for those who played hangmen/roleplayed the monster attack last night, I did a quick doodle a few pages back on paint.

What page? I looked all the way back to page 45 and didn't see it.

40 or 41 I think. Somewhere aorund that area.

Seeing how messed up she was, Aries got up to leave. 'Better go home and change,' she thought to herself.

(( Urgh, it's 3am here. I'm too tired.. Gotta go. Nite people~ <3 ))

Dapper Seeker

User Image

Unfortunately, Temperance had been hit by the first peppermint ice cream that came her way. The large scoop of frozen treat had caused her to topple over while everyone else in the room continued fighting. It was only a few minutes later that her head popped back out from underneath piles of food.

"Fwuah!" she exclaimed, spitting out chocolate chip cooke flavoured ice cream. "This means war!" she declared, and using her well trained arms, began throwing celery sticks and dumbbells at everyone she laid eyes on. It was only when Quailaa reminded everyone that Santa and his elves were coming that Temperance froze in horror.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no!" she cried out, surveying the damge. Everything was covered in icecream, and there were more holes in the room than ever before. In fact, that whole room was shaking slightly, as if it was on the verge of collapsing.

"Quick guys! We have to clean up!" she shouted, and from her tennis bag, she produce a couple of mops and brooms.

Cat

8,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Quailaa

What page? I looked all the way back to page 45 and didn't see it.

40 or 41 I think. Somewhere aorund that area.

Thanks! Found it!

The Werehog

The monster had quietly gone to the washroom to take off his ruined shirt, and when he returned, he heard someone screaming about... Santa? "It's a little early for Christmas talk, isn't it...?" He then remembered the announcement he read before entering the room, about Santa Clause being the guest of honor. "Oh yeah!" He then took a mop from Temperance and started helping.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
"Well, it looks like the winner shall remain disputed, but right now we need to rectify the situation with all haste," Anolis said, keeping his eyes on Dessert the entire time. However, once he noticed that the building was no longer stable he quickly joined in with cleaning up the mess that had been made. Perhaps Gluttony would be able to help clean up this mess, if nothing else he could be one heck of a garbage disposal in a situation such as this.

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Gluttony felt the room shake, and frowned. He realized what was happening, but as he looked around the room... "WAIT DON'T WASTE IT!!" Gluttony began to run, eating as much as he could of the leftover mess.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
*from the lounge she heard Temperance shouting "Quick guys! We have to clean up!"*
Clean up?
*she got up from her Gummi chair and proceed to peek thru the dark chocolate door*
Did somebody say clean up??
*She looks around the room before grabbing a mop and proceed to mop the ice cream mess*
What a waste of ice cream... *she sighed to herself*

Beloved Survivor

in One swift movement, Reza jumped up, grabbed a mop, and began to mop up the icecream. She seemed to go all in one direction, the Ladies' washroom. "I still need to look well for Santa anyways! Good thing I have another Dress that I kept hidden there so nobody would soil it." the brunette explained before going in and locking one of the stalls, Pulling out her Snowflake dress and changing real quick before comming back out and contenuing to clean.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Anolis was quite happy for once to see Gluttony being gluttonous at the party, with his help there wouldn't be a single crumb left on the floor. "Looks like this won't take much longer everyone, Gluttony decided to help out with the mess," Anolis said with a hearty laugh as he swept some of the fallen food from a dessert table into a dustpan.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rene did not get up off the floor. His tail fell limp and twisted. His single good eye closed as some flies began hovering above his body. A coma, he was thrown into a sugar-induced coma. Who knew what would happen if Santa Claus saw him on the floor, and what horros Slender Man would unleash if he caught news of this.

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kavo also helped cleaning up taking care of the soiled icecream and rearranged the buffet so that it looks nice again.

Dapper Sex Symbol

User Image

Clean up? "I don't wanna..." But then again, if this room collapsed, wouldn't her creations go down as well? Fine, She'd help, but only because she needed to.

She went over to the peppermint canon, flipping a switch on her remote. And with the push of a button it began to hum, almost as if to fire another round...but instead, it began to suck in, one of the nearby icecream scoops that had been fired going right back in where it came from.

The peppermint canon was performing its other function...GIANT CANDY VACUUM CLEANER!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff