Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aries watched as a person entered the room and chided the demigods. "She's right, you know." she raised an eyebrow at Gluttony.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
"Wait...what happened to Kate's legs?" Anolis said, puzzled at her recent change in anatomy. "I could have sworn she had two last night, did she encounter a wizard last night or something?"

Noticing that Gluttony had gone back to eating Anolis hoped that Dessert would simmer down after getting oh so very flustered moments ago.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
The monsters calmed down and pulled themselves together. "Fine, leave we will. But cake have, we must." Said a wrinkled fruit creature. The little monsters left the theater in a single file line, grabbing some treats on their way out of the room. The big rat stopped though. "The cat don't sleep tonight, and if you pull his tail he'll roar." The rat continued walking and scooped up some moose. In under a minuet the beasts were gone, and Rene finished his tantrum. "Why...." He groaned.

Dapper Sex Symbol

User Image

Dessert, still pretty enraged, chose to ignore everyone around her in favor of storming into the broom closet. A few minutes later, she came out with a giant canon...made of peppermint. She took a box of matches out of her pocket, ready to light the fuse on the peppermint cannon. "Ready...set..." She took out a match and struck it, lighting the small string sticking out the top of the canon. Yet, that was only for decorative purposes, and there was actually a remote held in one of her hands. [colorchocolate]"FIRE!" she yelled, pressing one of the bigger buttons on the remote.

The Cannon began to shoot out giant scoops of different flavored icecream at highspeed, moving around and shooting at random. This was probably taking it too far, but for Dessert is was necessary.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
While at first Anolis thought that Dessert was going into the broom closet to get, well, a broom and a dustpan, he was quite alarmed when she returned with a cannon of peppermint construction. Even more alarming was her disregard for the guests and fellow hosts and that the cannon was shooting out ice cream. Realizing that the ice cream would still pack a wallop upon hitting someone, Anolis quickly took cover behind a table that laid between him and the cannon. "Have you gone mad?!" he exclaimed. "This will only make things worse," he shouted over the roar of the peppermint cannon.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rene cooled down enough to go outside again. He left the washroom with a little grin on his face and a skip in his step. But he was soon greeted by a ball of sherbet to the face. The cat-man fell down against the wall, the frozen treat quickly melting and getting his fur all sticky. Rene's eye went red and he picked up a chicken. He leaped across the room, darting too and fro trying to avoid getting hit with anything. He leaped up in the air and chucked the bird at Dessert. He fell back onto the ground, only to get hit with another wad of ice cream to the face.

(I saw the fanart of doodley me, and all I said was "Awsome" but I knew that that simple awsome would quickly turn into awsome sauce. Yay for fan art! 3nodding )

The Werehog

Entering the ballroom was... well, even WE'RE not sure what he is, but the blue monster made his way into the main room, only to be pummeled by ice cream. "WHAT ON GAIA IS THIS?!" He cried as he wiped the frozen treat from his arms, then paused and licked some off from his claws. "Peppermint? ...Not bad." He just came in, and they're already giving him food? Now that's service.

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
That girl really was overreacting, though she seemed to be so calm. But if we can't make her calm down again what to do then?
"Come on everyone let's play a new game." Kavo says grabbing a sugar-collander and trying to catch the icecream balls out of the air putting them into waffels. "I think they'll make great Icecream for the guests."

Dapper Seeker

I'm working on the drawing of people dancing. It might not be done until after the ball, since I also have to host. I'll make sure to send it to everyone who participated though. Also, for those who played hangmen/roleplayed the monster attack last night, I did a quick doodle a few pages back on paint.

Cat

8,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Quailaa jumped as a giant scoop of mint chip ice cream flew past her head. She turned towards the source of this, and saw Dessert wielding a giant cannon made of...peppermint. Why was she even surprised anymore?
"DESSERT" she screamed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING. DON'T YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TOO FAR?!"

Fashionable Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
*caramel flavored ice cream splats directly onto her forehead, dripping slowly down her face*
What the?
*removes the scoop of ice cream of forehead and licks her fingers*
Now this yummy! But i would prefer if it was served on a cone instead of my face...

Dapper Seeker

Anolis18
"Wait...what happened to Kate's legs?" Anolis said, puzzled at her recent change in anatomy. "I could have sworn she had two last night, did she encounter a wizard last night or something?"

Noticing that Gluttony had gone back to eating Anolis hoped that Dessert would simmer down after getting oh so very flustered moments ago.

Ah, Temperance asked her. Apparently it was her time of the month. owo

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Just A Portrait
*caramel flavored ice cream splats directly onto her forehead, dripping slowly down her face*
What the?
*removes the scoop of ice cream of forehead and licks her fingers*
Now this yummy! But i would prefer if it was served on a cone instead of my face...

"Here you go~" Kavo says catching the next flying ball and handed it out in a cone to the girl. "Good appetite~"

Aries watched in dumb shock as the ice cream hit whatever and whoever that was beyond its reach. One hit her half-empty plate and food spattered all over her red dress. "Nooo!" she yelled in horror. "My food!"

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
Not sure how anyone could enjoy being pelted with hard, cold ice cream, Anolis decided to wait things out behind the tables and avoid the hail of desserts entirely. However, it seemed to him that not even Dessert's heavy artillery could halt the party when the guests had such enthusiasm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff