8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
sky fairy starling
miosichan
sky fairy starling
User Image
Walks out of her mirror and disappeared from view then appears in another mirror in another room and spots a kitty man walking about. She tilts he r head to the side and watches.User Image

"What a beautiful mirror" ~ ^-^

Jumps a bit not having notice the girl walk up to her as she watched the gentleman. "Oh hello, and thank you." She smiled.

"Oh, I'm sorry for surprising you!!" ^ - ^ ;

~ Bows her head for a second and fans herself while walking to the nearest table to eat her cake ~

Friendly Duck

Kaze strode into the room, a devious and triumphant smile played across her lips. Parties were always so dull. It would only be sensible to liven the party up, as any mature adult would surely attest to. She quickly made her way over to the punch bowl, the watering hole of the evening. Making sure no one was watching, she pulled a flask from her jacket pocket, emptying the viscous, vile looking liquid into the bowl. This was a brew of her ow creation. It was made to enhance even the smallest flicker of emotion. Anger would spiral into rage, infatuation into love, and jealous into a fit of greed. It was only appropriate, seeing who the hosts of their party was that evening.
"Let the fun begin." she said wickedly, moving away from the bowl.

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
She smiles and watches the girl leave. She sighs and disappears to another mirror across the room to gett a different view.User Image
xXKazeNekoXx
Kaze strode into the room, a devious and triumphant smile played across her lips. Parties were always so dull. It would only be sensible to liven the party up, as any mature adult would surely attest to. She quickly made her way over to the punch bowl, the watering hole of the evening. Making sure no one was watching, she pulled a flask from her jacket pocket, emptying the viscous, vile looking liquid into the bowl. This was a brew of her ow creation. It was made to enhance even the smallest flicker of emotion. Anger would spiral into rage, infatuation into love, and jealous into a fit of greed. It was only appropriate, seeing who the hosts of their party was that evening.
"Let the fun begin." she said wickedly, moving away from the bowl.

wander over to the punch bowl, and *sniffs* cover her mouth and turn away from the punch bowl *coughing* leaves the punch bowl quickly vowing to drink nothing but water for the rest of the party.

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Gluttony stumbled back into the grand room. "I NEED MORE FOOD!" he declared, placing his hunger above all else. "What sort of food does everyone recommend?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
"Fushuu tadayou haitoku no kan
Kyou mohajimaru saigo no bansan
Mino ke moyodatsu ryouri no kazukazu
Hitori kui asaru onna no egao"

Translation:
"The castle that smells of rotting, lying deep in it's hallways
The Last Supper that will soon begin again as always
Foods on the table that no soul should ever be dared to dine
And a woman smiling and eating them all up just fine"

~ Sings this song quietly ~

"This song resembles gluttony..."

paulaterra
User Image

Gluttony stumbled back into the grand room. "I NEED MORE FOOD!" he declared, placing his hunger above all else. "What sort of food does everyone recommend?" Walking over to the punch bowl, he quickly noticed a new smell, and wrinkled his nose, unsatisfied.

Steak!!!

Dapper Sex Symbol

laurana14

User Image

Dessert raised a brow, "Friends? Bah, we don't get along that well. We're more like...roommates. That don't talk to eachother" Sure they talked every now and then, but the girl was all about everything anti-sugar. Nope, Dessert don't roll that way!

"Wait a second..." she looked around the room, plenty of gaians, no hosts but her...well, she didn't seem to notice Gluttony had come in, anyways. "Aw, what the heck! They ditched me!" Someone was going to get yelled at. Mainly Dinner, she hadn't even shown up yet! Dessert took the bare stick a lollipop once clung to out of her mouth, throwing it over to a nearby garbage can. A nearby garbage can with spiders walking around it! Ugh, she knew those bugs would get in here eventually. "Should I get the frying pan?" The frying pan solved everything. Ants, flys, idiots, everything.

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Gluttony placed his hand to his head. "Steak, you say? I've had quite a bit of that already today." He thought some more, then realized that maybe some more steak would be good. He grabbed a plate, and ate it standing, then, while chewing, said, "How about some *grumble* music?"

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
paulaterra
User Image

Gluttony placed his hand to his head. "Steak, you say? I've had quite a bit of that already today." He thought some more, then realized that maybe some more steak would be good. He grabbed a plate, and ate it standing, then, while chewing, said, "How about some *grumble* music?"

"There's a perfect song that describes Gluttony ~ ^-^"

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Gluttony looked at the girl, questioningly. "And this song would be a dancing song or ?"

Beloved Lunatic

c н σ c σ ℓ α т є . . .

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Laura watched the spiders scurry away from the trash container, feeling like the spiders were crawling over her. Maybe comfort food will make her feel better. "Be my guest. Take your rage out on the spiders. In the meantime, I think I'll spend some bonding time with the chocolate wall over there. See ya' around." She turned around to the dark chocolate wall and joyfully hopped towards it with arms wide open. "CHOCOLATE! How I missed you so much!"

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

It's going to be gone in a few minutes anyway...♥

((Gotta go for now. I'm cooking roast beef with rosemary and lemon for dinner. Not the Dinner who works here, but MY dinner. I'll be back lovelys!))

Feral Galaxy

22,625 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
There would be a ripple in the ceiling as Ni's horned head slowly sank through it as if it was nothing but water. Soft blonde curls hanging upside down as she observed below her with heavy lidded purple eyes.

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
paulaterra
User Image

Gluttony looked at the girl, questioningly. "And this song would be a dancing song or ?"

"Hmmm...The song tells the story of a Conchita. Her sin is gluttony. She used to eat gourmet foods, but became tired of constantly eating them. The Conchita tried something new and ate the most gruesome foods in the planet. ~ ^-^ The song: Evil Food Eater Conchita. It's Japanese but this really describes gluttony. The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqVca_2WkkI"

~ Hums the song quietly ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces