Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

c н σ c σ ℓ α т є . . .

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

She was impressed at information of the chocolate dress, and a tiny bit of temptation flared up inside her when Dessert bragged on how it was supposedly the best chocolate in the world. The desire to take a small nibble of the dress promptly died when she heard the tone of the next thing Dessert said. Laura gave a quick smile at the main hostess when she left the group, and quickly turned her head back to the rabbit girl. "Co-exist? If everything you wear is made of candy, I want to see if there's some sort of designer candy clothes named after you. The dress really is beautiful." And I bet it's delicious too. Screw the diet, I'm going to eat at least one of everything this ball has to offer.

It's going to be gone in a few minutes anyway...♥

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Like with every dream, a nightmare follows it. A strange fellow named Rene enters the room. Along side him, three blue spotted spiders a bit larger than tarantuals, and a army of insects inside his orange and black coat. He sniffs around and takes in the scent of the room, flicking his tail as he walks.

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
She runs out of mirror cookies. so she wipes her mouth with her hanker chef then looks around the room to see if there are any new guest.User Image

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
"Oh my! I forgot to introduce myself! Hello ~ I'm miosichan. Call me mio for short ^-^ Does my outfit look familiar?
I'll give you a clue: 'This outfit is from a song that "robots" sang.'
If you don't get it, please feel free to ask me what it means. :3"

~ Takes a treat from a small table ~

"Ahh....This is really sweet. Maybe one more?"
Walks back in to the main room. Looks to hosts, and bows again. Wander over the buffet table. To look for some sweet. all the while looking out at the room.

Dapper Sex Symbol

laurana14

User Image

"I can't be bothered to make a line of clothes" Dessert said it simply and plainly. "Too much work, if I let any mortal do it they'd be sure to mess it up. Considering I make the fabric my self, it'd take a lot of time I'd rather not waste..." why should she let others have her creations? for what, money? She didn't need money, and she didn't need fame either. "Though I'm aware its beautiful, that's usually how my designs turn out. Thanks~" She was in a rather jolly mood today, for the sake of the guests it better last!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

"I suppose it's a dangerous thing for someone like me to be walking into a room like this."

Pie clicks her tongue as she looks around.

"But at the same time, I'd feel rather silly hanging around the other ones."

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rene continues sniffing. 'Now where could the good stuff be? I'm awfully hungry around this time of year...' he said to himself in his mind. The strange cat-man continued looking for some treats. He looked in the theater, but he did not find what he was looking for. He looked in the Green house, but nothing there eaiter. Rene sighed and looked at his three spiders. "Ok dearies...Go look around in the dark corners and see if you can find us some delicious morsoles...And I don't mean flies..." With a wave of his hand the spiders crawled in diffrent directions.

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"Hello!" A young, well dressed elf steps into the room. "The mass of the greek y in July! How wonderful! I suppose you would enjoy some lovely recipes to pass the time?"

Gramercy Tavern Gingerbread

yield: Serves 8 to 10

active time: 20 min

total time: 1 3/4 hr

(Taken from http://www.epicurious.com, modified for teetotaling gourmands)

1 cup of your favorite cola
1 cup dark molasses (not blackstrap)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
Pinch of ground cardamom
3 large eggs
1 cup packed dark brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup vegetable oil
Confectioners sugar for dusting

Special equipment:
a 10-inch (10- to 12-cup) bundt pan

Accompaniment:
unsweetened whipped cream

Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously butter bundt pan and dust with flour, knocking out excess.

Bring cola and molasses to a boil in a large saucepan and remove from heat. Whisk in baking soda, then cool to room temperature.

Sift together flour, baking powder, and spices in a large bowl. Whisk together eggs and sugars. Whisk in oil, then molasses mixture. Add to flour mixture and whisk until just combined.

Pour batter into bundt pan and rap pan sharply on counter to eliminate air bubbles. Bake in middle of oven until a tester comes out with just a few moist crumbs adhering, about 50 minutes. Cool cake in pan on a rack 5 minutes. Turn out onto rack and cool completely.

Serve cake, dusted with confectioners sugar, with whipped cream.

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Walks out of her mirror and disappeared from view then appears in another mirror in another room and spots a kitty man walking about. She tilts her head to the side and watches.User Image

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
~ Walks toward the Kitchen ~

"Ehhh!? I wish I can use the kitchen....>.< This place is filled with all the treats I love!! I'll need to go to the Exercise Room in about an hour or so."

~ Helps herself with some cake ~

"I refuse to eat the colorful treats...Chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry are good enough for me ^-^

Beloved Lunatic

c н σ c σ ℓ α т є . . .

Laura couldn't help but smile at the girl's frankness. Her voice held a hint of self-adoration. It seemed that Dessert would fit in with Pride's staff if they ran short of someone. "It seems like you're good friends with Temprence. You two would be perfect in a debate between sugared foods and vegtables." She said, looking around to see where the athlete had gone to. Disappeared, apparently. More people were entering the room little by little, along with a person with three terrifyingly large blue spiders. The image of eating a cupcake and a spider sitting on top of it made her shiver in disgust.

It's going to be gone in a few minutes anyway...♥

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
sky fairy starling
User Image
Walks out of her mirror and disappeared from view then appears in another mirror in another room and spots a kitty man walking about. She tilts her head to the side and watches.User Image

"What a beautiful mirror" ~ ^-^

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
miosichan
sky fairy starling
User Image

"What a beautiful mirror" ~ ^-^

Jumps a bit not having notice the girl walk up to her as she watched the gentleman. "Oh hello, and thank you." She smiled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff