Welcome to Gaia! ::

sky fairy starling

Blushes slightly "Oh why thank you very much,deary. I'm so happy I got this new frame for it, much chipper then the last one." she smiles.

"if I hold up food in the toward the mirror can you eat, I meant it would be in the mirror as reflection?" Holds up several cookies to test the fact.

Beloved Lunatic

c н σ c σ ℓ α т є . . .

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Laura observed the hostess with intrest. With all of the demigod news she had been hearing for the past months, she would have expected them to be... bigger? Jellyfish-like? Oh well. It gave her somewhat comfort to know that they had a human figure. She shook her head at the question, still taking in the sights of the room. "No thanks. I've been on a diet for the past two weeks and I'm taking a break until the end of the ball. Did you design this all by yourself? It's simply amazing!" It was ironic if she did design it... a healthy person in charge of a sweet filled room.

It's going to be gone in a few minutes anyway...♥

Dapper Sex Symbol

User Image

"Well, you should put a bit of sweet on that sour, hon. You're stick thin~" Dessert chimed. Deserts ears then perked up as she took a sniff of the air, that smell, she knew that smell..."Chocolate" of course, it could just be herself. Her dress was all chocolate and cherries.

She followed behind Temperance, looking at the new girl with mild interest. "Don't mind the health nut, I try not to anyways" her eyes flicked down to her dress, it was crafted rather well..."Mines better" she mumbled under her breath. He put a hand on her hip, reaching up to take the lollipop she had been sucking on out of her mouth. "I'm Dessert, its a...well, I'm meeting you."

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Leaning against a wall, Drake would simply watch the people that had already arrived and glance at ones that were currently walking in. Taking a bite from a juicy red apple he had brought with him, he would let out a soft sigh, then inhaling deeply through his nose as he chewed the pieces of apple a bit before swallowing. Taking another bite from the apple, he would repeat this process while still watching the people around him.

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sierralovely
sky fairy starling

Blushes slightly "Oh why thank you very much,deary. I'm so happy I got this new frame for it, much chipper then the last one." she smiles.

"if I hold up food in the toward the mirror can you eat, I meant it would be in the mirror as reflection?" Holds up several cookies to test the fact.

As the cookies appear in her mirror's reflection she catches them on her plate. "Oh this is new!" she smiles happily "Now lets see what they taste like." nibbles on one "Mmmmm so good."
sky fairy starling
sierralovely

As the cookies appear in her mirror's reflection she catches them on her plate. "Oh this is new!" she smiles happily "Now lets see what they taste like." nibbles on one "Mmmmm so good."

Does a happy dance, " now you eat anything you want." Suddenly hear a noise in the distant. Turn to the hosts and Bow, Turns to Sky Fairy Starling and Bows. "pardon me, something is calling me away, I shall return shortly." Following the odd noise leaves quickly and quietly.

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sierralovely
sky fairy starling
sierralovely

Does a happy dance, " now you eat anything you want." Suddenly hear a noise in the distant. Turn to the hosts and Bow, Turns to Sky Fairy Starling and Bows. "pardon me, something is calling me away, I shall return shortly." Following the odd noise leaves quickly and quietly.

"Oh ok." she smiles as she nibbles a bit more and the fascinating cookies that she has received.

Dapper Seeker

laurana14

User Image

When Temperance heard the word 'diet' a smile broke onto her lips.
                    She had a feeling she would be good friends with this girl. "Alright,"
                    she replied. "But just so you know, celery makes you lose calories."
                    When the girl complimented on the designs, the virtue smiled again.
                    "Thank you, but Gluttony was the one who decorated the room."
                    Glancing at the girl, a curious expression then appeared on her face.
                    "What's your name by the way?" then, glancing at Dessert she pouted.
                    "What's wrong with being a health nut? I'll live longer!"

Beloved Lunatic

c н σ c σ ℓ α т є . . .

"I'm Laura. You must be one of the demigods. Temprence, I presume?" A girl with rabbit ears that looked suspiciously made of white chocolate chimed in the conversation. There was a large aroma of chocolate hanging around her, and her dress looked like it wasn't made of fabric, but instead... "Is that a chocolate dress?" Laura asked, her eyes wide. Dessert did look true to her name, and a dress made out of the most loved sweet on earth would pretty much prove that. It looked delicious as well. Maybe when she was looking the other way at one point in the ball... She probably wouldn't even notice a small chunk of her dress missing, anyway.

It's going to be gone in a few minutes anyway...♥

Dapper Seeker

Drake Magestrail

laurana14

User Image

"Nice to meet you Laura, and yes - I am Temperance! Nice to meet you."
                    As Dessert socialized with the brunette, Temperance noticed a boy standing by himself.
                    To her delight, the male was eating an apple - one of her favorite fruits. She immediately
                    approved of the newcomer - anyone who ate healthy was good in her opinion. Excusing
                    herself from Dessert and the brunette, Temperance then proceeded to talk towards the boy.
                    "Good afternoon!" she chirped, smiling. "How's that apple of yours?"

Dapper Sex Symbol

laurana14

User Image

Dessert gained a smile on her face that could outshine the sun. Yes, she knew people would take notice of her latest masterpiece! She put her other hand on her hip, "Why yes, yes it is. Imported chocolate, only the finest in this world. Just hope no one tries to nibble at it~" that was Dessert language for "I'm going to rip your head off if you try and eat my dress."

"I like you, you appreciate the good things, the obviously finer...I think we might be able to co-exist" Her ears were up high now, and she looked rather proud of herself. Compliments, compliments, all she deserved!

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
~ Comes in quietly ~
"Hello ^-^ This room reminds me of a song... :3 There's a song for every deadly sin..."

Dapper Seeker

(( Guys, I have to leave for a bit, please continue on without me!))

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
coach T e m p e r a n c e
Drake Magestrail

laurana14

User Image

"Nice to meet you Laura, and yes - I am Temperance! Nice to meet you."
                    As Dessert socialized with the brunette, Temperance noticed a boy standing by himself.
                    To her delight, the male was eating an apple - one of her favorite fruits. She immediately
                    approved of the newcomer - anyone who ate healthy was good in her opinion. Excusing
                    herself from Dessert and the brunette, Temperance then proceeded to talk towards the boy.
                    "Good afternoon!" she chirped, smiling. "How's that apple of yours?"
"Good afternoon." Drake stated with a smile. Disrupting his pattern of taking bites out of the apple, he would answer the one known as Temperance. "It is quite delicious. I grew it myself." He stated with a soft chuckle. "Oh and where are my manners." He said as he lightly pushed himself off of the wall so that he was standing straight up. "I am Drake Magestrail." He stated with a slight bow of respect. "I overheard you call yourself Temperance, it is a pleasure to meet you Madam Temperance." He stated with a nod of respect.
Maybe here is where I belong! But I'd better check the rest of the tower first. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff