Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Seeker

User Image

Temperance pickes up a greasy chicken leg and winrkles her nose.
                    'I never liked greasy food. How does Gluttony eat this stuff?' she wonders.
                    Looking out the door, she notices a bunch of Gaians.
                    "Welcome to the Gluttony and Temperance room!" she chirps.
                    "The theme for our room is a Christmas feast...in July!" she frowns slightly,
                    and shakes her head before continuing to speak.
                    "Unfortunately, Gluttony passed out somewhere due to excessive eating.
                    he'll be up and running soon though...I hope. Anyways,
                    if you have any questions about the ball, feel free to ask me!"

(( Everyone, feel free to post in our room! ~ <3))

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Gluttony wanders out of the washroom, looking a bit dazed, carrying a fancy bottle of wine... an empty one, that is. "It's started? Oh I better not have missed anything Miss Temperance." Gluttony snorted, shaking the bottle as he walked over to a chair and plopped himself down, the chair creaking a bit. "Whew! Good thing I can always get more chairs."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Sex Symbol

User Image

The scent of freshly made chocolate would hit everyones noses as Dessert walked in. But of course, she only used the finest of all chocolates to make her attire for this event! On more than one occasion Gluttony had tried to eat it, and while she usually didn't mind it and let him have some of her reactions this time she had put her foot down. You know how hard it is to make chocolate fabric? Nonetheless get it to stay on without melting.

While she was excited, she was also very worried. She was almost all edible, down to the tips of her toes, and there was always that fear someone would try to eat her ears off...she raised a hand up to rub them, oh her precious little rabbit ears...

Oh, wait, Temperance was up? Well, she could tolerate her...as long as she didn't go out into a health rant or whatever. Almost all of Desserts creations had sugar in them, and that gained a lot of nagging and whining from Temperance, which she wasn't really wanting to put up with today. This was why she sided more with Gluttony, at least he enjoyed what she made!

Dessert adjusted her cherry hairpin, taking a lollipop out from her pocket and sticking it in her mouth. She listened intently while Temperance talked, and only had one word to say when she finished talking about Gluttony. "Figures" that guy was a bottomless pit! Dessert yawned, stretching one of her arms over her head as she glanced over to gluttony, "Just hope you don't ruin everything. If you do, then so help me...!"

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

WATCH OUT FOR POPUPS REQUESTING YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD
THEY ARE UNOFFICIAL AND IF SEEN, SHOULD BE CLOSED OUT IMMEDIATELY

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Seeker

hakura1

User Image

"Oh Gluttony. Can you do something else instead of eat?! Like run laps or lift weights?"
                    Temperance lets out an annoyed huff.

From the corner of her eye, she noticed a girl with black hair standing there alone.
                    A smile appeared n her lips, and Temperance walked over to the newcomer
                    "Good afternoon!" she chirped. Temperance knew that if she wanted to leave the
                    tower and prove that she behaved during the last few centuries,
                    she would need to be a good host during the party.

Dapper Sex Symbol

User Image

Dessert shifted her lollipop to her right cheek, making sure it wouldn't bother her when she talked. It would suck to get spit all over everything, now, wouldn't it? "Leave the guy alone Temperance, eating isn't all bad...whats the point of running around in a circle all day?" she said, noticing Gluttony running off to the restroom shortly after. Oh gee, did he eat something rotten again? Better get the air spray ready, it was going to smell like a barn in there!

[[ Gluttony is going to disappear for a bit longer C: ]]

Dapper Seeker

User Image

Temperance let out a huff and continued to lift her small weights.
                    "If you want a long life, you should exercise. All eating does is get you fat."
                    However, Temperance was getting hungry too - she hadn't eaten since yetsterday afternoon.
                    She took out a celery stick from her tennis bag, and began to munch on it happily.
                    This virtue loved celery - it was healthy and it helped you lose calories. Plus,
                    she loved the crunchy texture the vegetable offered.
                    "Does anyone want a celery?" she aske, waving the vegetable around.

Dapper Sex Symbol

User Image

"Do I look fat to you?"
Dessert was actually quite lean. Of course, she did sort of work out...lifting all those bags of sugar and pounds of chocolate and sweets had to be good for something. Gave her strong arms, if anything.

She backed away, raising a hand to shield herself when the celery was waved around. "Ew, get that thing away from me! I think its giving me hives! Besides, you're eating it wrong!" She said. Everyone knows you were supposed to dip those in fondue!

Beloved Lunatic

c н σ c σ ℓ α т є . . .

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

It was beautiful. Just beautiful. Almost everything inside was made of food, and the precious scent of chocolate hovered pleasantly around her. Chocolate chip coookies, cake, jellybeans... if she continued to stand there, she was pretty much going to have a heart burst just from being teased by the food. There were a few people inside already, one was an extremely chunky man who looked... chunky, and another was an athletic woman munching contently on a celery stick. The bright green vegtable looked completely out of place among the browns and whites of junk food. "Dear God, I died and went to heaven..."

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

It's going to be gone in a few minutes anyway...♥
Wanders in to the room with all the food, and looks for chocolate chip cookie, See people, *waves weakly* Goes back to looking for cookies.

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Looks into the room with the feast table is at to see all the lovely people. "Oh how lovely people are arriving at last. If only I wasn't stuck in this mirror."
User Image
sky fairy starling
User Image

Looks into the room with the feast table is at to see all the lovely people. "Oh how lovely people are arriving at last. If only I wasn't stuck in this mirror."
User Image

walks up to the mirror, "my what a lovely mirror you have."

Dapper Seeker

laurana14

User Image

Temperance frowned at dessert before crossing her arms. "How am I eating it wrong?"
                    she questions. "You are suppose to eat celery by itself if you want to lost calories."
                    From the corner of her eye Temperance noticed a beautiful girl with long brown hair.
                    That being said, the girl smelled like chocolate. Temperance wrinkled her nose.
                    Chocolate, unless t was dark chocolate - was unhealthy. She sighed - as much as
                    junk food annoyed, she still had to play as a good host and prove that her behavior
                    improved during the past centuries. Smiling politely at the girl she said,
                    "I'm glad you like this place. Would you like a celery?"

(( All Temperance will do is eat celery and lift weights. xDD ))

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sierralovely
sky fairy starling
User Image

User Image

walks up to the mirror, "my what a lovely mirror you have."

Blushes slightly "Oh why thank you very much,deary. I'm so happy I got this new frame for it, much chipper then the last one." she smiles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff