Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Loiterer

14,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Milosh Black

Discomfort? Not at all. - bows his head, a brief token of content- It is just that for someone to approach me for anything is quite rare, even for something as trivial as the time of day. If anything, I was disarmed a spell. -chuckles politely, no longer paying mind to his feet, as they worked seemingly of their own accord by now-
I am happy to have made this dance a good one for you.

-smiles and slows her pace with the slowing music as the song reaches the last chords-
ah, I see... actually, yes, I found myself quite shocked to have approached someone for a dance, it's quite rare for me as a lurker. -looks down in embarrassment-

But... -looks up again- I'm so very glad that I did, you make for extremely pleasant company. -smiles gently-
MysticChaos28
Nande Are

Pretty much ^^;
And to see all the wonderful outfits.
/ glances down at self /

Hurgh...sorry I'm not much to look at. YOU however look quite ready for a ball.

Romantic Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Nande Are

*giggles* why thank you.
MysticChaos28
Of course! Just statin' the truth.
/ grins and turns /

Ah. The song is over.

Xx MissUtena xX's Partner

Eloquent Datemate

RainbowBubbles
Milosh Black

Discomfort? Not at all. - bows his head, a brief token of content- It is just that for someone to approach me for anything is quite rare, even for something as trivial as the time of day. If anything, I was disarmed a spell. -chuckles politely, no longer paying mind to his feet, as they worked seemingly of their own accord by now-
I am happy to have made this dance a good one for you.

-smiles and slows her pace with the slowing music as the song reaches the last chords-
ah, I see... actually, yes, I found myself quite shocked to have approached someone for a dance, it's quite rare for me as a lurker. -looks down in embarrassment-

But... -looks up again- I'm so very glad that I did, you make for extremely pleasant company. -smiles gently-

Mm..it's funny how we are driven to do things we see as out of character. -offers a heartfelt smile- But it's always healthy to break free from our restraints; there is no better way to live.
-feels himself slowing in response to the final chords- A shame songs never seem to last long enough. It's thievery, to be robbed of such wondrous strings.

Romantic Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Nande Are
MysticChaos28
Of course! Just statin' the truth.
/ grins and turns /

Ah. The song is over.

Ah indeed it is.
MysticChaos28
/ sigh /
Though you have to admit watching gets boring? And sorry for picking up conversations randomly.

Romantic Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Nande Are
MysticChaos28
/ sigh /
Though you have to admit watching gets boring? And sorry for picking up conversations randomly.

It's quite alright.
Nah...if the dances change it doesn't.
MysticChaos28
Nande Are
MysticChaos28
/ sigh /

It's quite alright.
Nah...if the dances change it doesn't.
I guess you're right...
/ fidgets /
Bah. I feel like I just need to run or something. NOT DANCE mind you. I can't dance for my life. But standing still gets tedious and my muscles cramp.

Sparkling Loiterer

14,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Milosh Black

Mm..it's funny how we are driven to do things we see as out of character. -offers a heartfelt smile- But it's always healthy to break free from our restraints; there is no better way to live.
-feels himself slowing in response to the final chords- A shame songs never seem to last long enough. It's thievery, to be robbed of such wondrous strings.

-gradually and reluctantly slows to a stop as the very last notes play-
Hehe, yes, all too true. -smiles glowingly in return-
Mmm, yes, a very huge shame, I do enjoy such wonderful live music, the sweet sound of the music permeating the ballroom and making the atmosphere glow, .... and such a wonderful dance, especially in such good company. n_n
-removes my hand from your shoulder and pauses before curtsying deeply-
Thank you again for such an enjoyable time!
I hope that our paths may cross again sometime. n_n
-picks up my fan and flower before waving and turning to walk to the refreshment table-

Married Kitten

12,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Nande Are

Haha, well okay. If there is anything I can do for you don't hesitate to ask. Hehe, though I should follow my own advice on that one I suppose~
Im Ms Brightside
Nande Are

Haha, well okay. If there is anything I can do for you don't hesitate to ask. Hehe, though I should follow my own advice on that one I suppose~
/ glances over from conversation /
Ah, oh yes of course! You too, if there's anything I can do.

Xx MissUtena xX's Partner

Eloquent Datemate

RainbowBubbles
Milosh Black

-gradually and reluctantly slows to a stop as the very last notes play-
Hehe, yes, all too true. -smiles glowingly in return-
Mmm, yes, a very huge shame, I do enjoy such wonderful live music, the sweet sound of the music permeating the ballroom and making the atmosphere glow, .... and such a wonderful dance, especially in such good company. n_n
-removes my hand from your shoulder and pauses before curtsying deeply-
Thank you again for such an enjoyable time!
I hope that our paths may cross again sometime. n_n
-picks up my fan and flower before waving and turning to walk to the refreshment table-

-bows his head gently- Of course, ma'am. I was glad to be your partner this eve.-adjusts his waistcoat- Indeed, may this not be the last time we meet. -waves pleasantly-

Sparkling Loiterer

14,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-sips a small flute of punch meditatively before placing it down and checking the clock-

Oh dear, it seems that the hour has grown late... I shall try to return later on!
-curtsies politely to everyone in the room before exiting-

Sparkling Loiterer

14,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Milosh Black

-bows his head gently- Of course, ma'am. I was glad to be your partner this eve.-adjusts his waistcoat- Indeed, may this not be the last time we meet. -waves pleasantly-

of course not! n_n Looking forward to our next encounter/exchange. -waves and turns before exiting the room-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff