Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arrives In City.*
Wow What A Fine Place Indeed.
What Shall I Do?.

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Snow giggled as she watched Sir Zeal with the bunny. Before looking to Lady Sloth wondering what his invention was. Then couldn't help but hear the what Joker was saying. "It looks good." She whispered and looked to see more coming. And should have thought so earlier to have came self prepared.

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Freed from the wrath of the bunny and Fervor's fingers in his hair, Zeal was finally able to stand up and dust himself off.

"You have my gratitude, Diligence."
The man did wonder sometimes what he would do if Fervor were his only assistant. What a nightmare that might be!

"That's Sir ZEAL, Lady Sloth. And yes, I suppose I'm tinkering with yet another device for you--as always. But this one will be much different! And more magnificent than ever before!"

He excitedly pushed his goggles out of his eyes to exclaim to all the guests, "For you see, it will accomplish EVERYTHING!"
*Walks Around Town * This Place Is Beautiful. *Stumbles Upon A Rock*
Ughhhhh. Not Again This Place Has Constant Rocks Im Following On.
*Looks Down And Finds A Golden Key*
Woah My My Look What I Found*
As A Group Of Young Adults And Children See.

Gracious Giver

8,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Derr Mur

*rushes over hugging and looking over your sholder* shall we look around ^_^ i feel as it it unlocks something not so important ^_^ but the hunt is always fin

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Standing there by himself amongst the crowds, Joker walked up to the mansions to make his greetings to the Hosts and Hostesses of this party, it was the only mature and polite thing to do. "Hello, I am TheMindlesskeyblader....it's one of my aliases...you can just call me Joker though" He said amongst them hoping one of them would catch his existence
xXSoul_Keeper_MistressXx
Derr Mur

*rushes over hugging and looking over your sholder* shall we look around ^_^ i feel as it it unlocks something not so important ^_^ but the hunt is always fin
A Hunt Lets Do It

Antagonistic Rogue

walks in looking at all the decorations "wow, i feel so out of place here, having colourful clothes rather than browns..." her eyes following one of the mechanical birds.
*Walks Around Town* I Wonder Were This Key Fits In ?.

Gracious Giver

8,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
*grabs Derr Mur hand and pulls her along like a long lost friend* where should we look first? i always seemed to injoy the library razz i guess im kinda weird like that *smiles big at Derr Mur*

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
A figure of white, black, and gray appeared at the ball seeing everyone all dressed up and fancy. Her butler outfit flowed as she walked further in a bit shy. She wasn't like any other human--Not that she was human, but rather a Shinigami. She wondered if anybody there thought of her as weird, being that her hair is white and her eyes were like a Shinigami's, double rippled.

Rei could see people mingling and having a good time. She could also see the hostess. She gulped a little worried that if someone found that she was a Shinigami, they would all go run home or panic and attack her. And being that she didn't know where she was exactly, made her even more shy.

"H-Hello..." She said shyly, standing near the corner.
xXSoul_Keeper_MistressXx
*grabs Derr Mur hand and pulls her along like a long lost friend* where should we look first? i always seemed to injoy the library razz i guess im kinda weird like that *smiles big at Derr Mur*
If Your More Likely To Run With Me . Catch Up

Hopeful Girl

User ImageUser Image
Fervor rushes to the girl dressed in white and black and with a big goofy smile she greeted her
HIYA! Welcome to City of Time! My name is Fervor, what is yours?!

Gracious Giver

8,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
*playfully runs after Derr Mur stopping at the bottom of the library steps looking up at the magnificant building*Beautiful!*standing there with my mouth open and the sight i spot Derr Mur and begin after her but as much as a cluts i am fall UP the stairs XD * Ouch

Moonlight Raider

Eran-
"well I figure, why not blend in some, hmm~?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out