Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
(((I'll be right back! I'm going for a bike ride.)))

Hopeful Girl

User ImageUser Image
Eep! Cabby, come here, girl....
She opened her arms to let Cabby jump over, but because of Sir Zeal's wavering, she got tangled into his hair.
Okie, Sir, just calm down. She got tangled in your hair. So, please, stop moving while I get her out.
Fervor got closer and started to work on untangling her rabbit from out of his hair. But, one sniff of the lemonade, she got into a fit of sneezes, which tangled her rabbit more into his hair as well as her fingers.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
Seeing Fervor's rabbit attack Sir Zeal, Diligence just shook her head for a second, murmuring, "Oh, Fervor. You and that bunny..."

She then approached Fervor and their employer, deciding to try to help the two of them capture the hyperactive rabbit.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
((OOC, @PinkieKitty: Have fun! ^_^ ))

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Snow watched from the wall not wanting to seen so quickly as she came in a few minutes ago. Looking from side to side before a small bow then sitting at a near by table. Fiddling with her thumbs as she saw so many people coming, and took a deep breath. Then went back to standing up and watching everyone from the wall. Trying to gain her courage.

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
dark side of derpy
A purple-haired, doll-faced girl approached the building. "Oh what's this we have here?" she asked herself, her teal eyes glittering, mischievously. She entered quickly, tripping herself on the way. "w-where am i?! w-what's going on?!" the girl looked around confusedly, trying to keep up her act.

User ImageUser Image
"Welcome to our party! My name is Lady Sloth, and the frantic guy over there with the bunny in his hair would be Sir Zeal. We're the owners of this mansion, and the patrons of the party. We're delighted to have you!"

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image
"Ahh...ouch!"

Sir Zeal could only sit there helplessly with a bunny and the fingers of his assistant entangled in his hair. Hopefully Diligence would know what to do, since she was coming over to help.

To the rest of his guests, he would raise an awkward hand to wave and officially introduce himself to all of them. "Er, welcome to the mansion! Indeed, I am Sir Zeal."

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Walking around, watching the bustling people, Joker became lost of what to do next. He stopped and stumbled across a store that had nothing but a clock. "What kind of store is this if there's nothing here but a-" Joker's words were canceled by the clocks movement. The clock's arms began to move faster and faster and set Joker to a trance. Lost in his mind, glowing small little frail clocks began to appear around Joker, what has the clock got in store for him.

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Lady Sloth continued to greet the guests who were coming in, but she couldn't keep her eyes off the funny site of Zeal, Fervor, and Diligence trying to tame the bunny. It was all so ridiculous that she couldn't help but laugh. She stood there sipping her lemonade when she remembered the banging earlier.

She asked Zeal, "By the way Sir Sloth, after you get that cute bunny out of your hair, would you mind telling me what new invention you were working on when you woke me up? You are building another gadget for me, right?"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User ImageUser Image
Having no pets of her own, Diligence wasn't quite as experienced with dealing with wayward rabbits as she perhaps should be. However, the rabbit had the habit of running loose in her lab whenever Fervor brought it to Diligence's lab with her, and Diligence, having had to capture the bunny and hand it to its owner multiple times, had a general idea of how to get the poor creature away from Sir Zeal. The first thing to do was to calm the animal down. She started talking to the rabbit in low, soothing tones.

"Calm down, little friend. Nothing to be afraid of," she murmured in her contralto voice. She grabbed a baby carrot from the snack tray and gently held it in her hand. "You're all right," she quietly reassured the creature. "It's time to stop pestering Sir Zeal and go back to your mommy," Diligence continued, slowly pointing at Fervor.

I sure hope this works, Diligence thought to herself, crossing the fingers on one hand as she continued to hold out the carrot in the palm of the other hand.

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
((Edit))

Breaking out of the trance, Joker was left with a new yet old outfit. "My scythe, my gloves! where....ugh...what the heck is going on here!" He finally was able to look in the mirror, "What....well have to fit the party....hope this hat doesn't make me look girly". An announcement caught Joker's ears, turning to it he finally was able to find a host to this very weird ball. The host's words came from the mansion close by, he decided to make his way there.

Hopeful Girl

User ImageUser Image
Cabby sniffed the carrot and loosened herself and Fervor's hands from out of Zeal's hair
UWAH!
Fervor fell backwards on the floor while Cabby just went straight for the carrot
Ouch....Jeeze...Thanks, Dill...

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
************************Fate
-------------------------------------------------------
Cloudy blue eyes darted this way and that as the woman - more creature than woman- slowly emerged from a swirl of cosmic energy. It was a feat that bespoke of power, and the power was a lie. She wasn't powerful, she wasn't mystical, she was merely herself. Fate was her name and she was a demon of low calibur, barely above those beastial ones who prowled and tore at corpses. She was humanoid, she was intelligent and had emotional capacity but that was about all that could be said for her so-called power. True, she could call upon her portal and transport herself wherever she was needed and also true that she boasted considerable physical strength. Those things however could be said of many and perhaps even many here. Just where here was however seemed to be a mystery.

Fate looked around as the portal dissolved around her clawed, bare feet. Her tail lashed slowly, not in annoyance but in a quiet curiosity. With wings folded behind her she walked down the dusty road of a town older than she herself was. It seemed as though time was nothing in this place and a mist hung about it as though trying to hide the white-skinned demoness. Her hair, an odd faded shade of blue and black seemed to match perfectly with the jerkin she wore. It was a simple piece of clothing, shining and dull all at once. The precise cloth it was made of was a mystery even to her. She simply liked the colour.

The hair and the jerkin were the darkest things on the street it seemed and they alone stood out on her person as she parted the mist. Before her was a mansion and she tilted her head curiously, still having no expression on her calm face. It wasn't until the mansion came closer - or more accurately she came closer to it- that she finally expressed something with those pale features. It was wonder. The shining doodads and odd contraptions decorating the place made her eyes widen and she smiled at last. "What a place..." She whispered as she stepped up to the entrance of the older looking side of the mansion. Sloth's side, though she didn't know it.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User ImageUser Image
"You're welcome," Diligence answered Fervor with mirth in her eyes. "Cabby sees me often enough that I guess she thinks of me as her babysitter or something!" she chuckled. "Although I do wish you would keep better control of her when we have guests around..."

Hopeful Girl

User ImageUser Image
Fervor nods as she sees more guests arriving; she bounces right back up and places Cabby on her shoulder
Welcome guests! Do not fret or be alarmed! This is the House of Lady Sloth and Sir Zeal! Welcome, to the City of Time~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff