• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
I thank you for the lemonade madam.

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
"Oh... I would just like a cup of tea, please." Pinkiekitty smiled at Diligence. The hosts were so kind! "I'll let you get the lemonade, since I don't know my way around."

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Amigurumi Queen
Lady Sloth, your party is grand and it is just getting started. The decorations catch ones eye. I have never seen these items before. Where did you find them?

User ImageUser Image
"Why thank you!" Lady Sloth replied. "Sir Zeal, Fervor, and Diligence made them, but I was the one who asked for them. I thought it would be nice to have a party, but I didn't want to fool with the details of decorating and such. You can also find a list of the people who decorated this room thread in the "Special Thanks To" post on the first page of the room.

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image
It is at this precise moment that the good Sir of the mansion himself burst through one of the various doors, out of breath and looking a little paler than usual. With his goggles encompassing a good portion of his face, the man was most definitely the odd one out in the group of guests and regular mansion-goers. His unruly tufts of abnormally white hair were wavier and more windswept than they usually were as a result his apparent running.

"Aha!...I--" was his short-lived exclamation before he was already out of breath and had to hold up a hand as if to say 'Hold on' as he hunched over in exhaustion.

When he regained some of his composure, Zeal's head would angle up to stare down Fervor, eyes concealed by his bizarre brass goggles. "I...I've..been looking..ALL over...for you--" a pause as he took another deep breath and proceeded to let loose his little rant, "Where in the world have you been, Fervor? Were you neglecting your duties again? I'm getting rather fed up with this whole business, you know--I don't have time for it. I've too many things to attend to!"

Following this outburst, however, the Sir would wobble a bit and collapse to a sitting position right there on the mansion floor, still panting heavily.

Hopeful Girl

User ImageUser Image
EEP! You found me, Sir! And you're out of breath!
She rushes to where Dill was at with the tray of Lemonade and rushed back to her sir's side
Here! Drink this!
She shoved the glass of lemonade under his nose, Cabby jumped off Fervor's shoulder and started pawing at Sir's head

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Pinkiekitty bowed to the Good Sir of the party. "Sir Zeal! It is wonderful to meet you!" She paused, before grabbing a lemonade from the tray and taking a sip. "Thank you Fervor. This is delicious!"

Quotable Cat

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image I love sloths <3

Moonlight Raider

She followed the sounds of voices past the sitting room and immediately felt a little less that dressed for the occasion. It was true her card had said nothing about the dress code, but the ladies in their dresses, and men with their cravats served to make her feel a little casual.
Nomatter. It's not like she had a change of clothes anyways. Adopting a confidant stance, she patted her curls, making sure they were in place and mingled.
"Nice little soiree here, eh? Got the decorations, this fancy spread and everythin'"

[[ooc: ;A;!!! i am screaming why would you post that. i am seriously afraid of sloths. -crying forever- waahhhhhh]]

Witty Friend

19,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
I continue to take in all that I am seeing and hearing as I make my way over to table and chair with good lighting near by at the outer edge of the room. Here I can do a little of my own creating as I take in the atmosphere.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
"Ah, good afternoon, madame. Would you like some refreshments?" Diligence inquired, proffering the tray loaded with goodies.

Moonlight Raider

She relieved the serving mistress of the tray.
"Don't mind if I do."

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image
At the sudden shoving of lemonade in his face, Zeal would recoil rather suddenly in his surprise--but if that wasn't enough, Fervor's blasted rabbit chose that particular moment to play patty-cake with his hair. As if it wasn't messy enough already!

As his arms flailed in an attempt to rid himself of the infernal pet, he would accidentally bump his face into the offered lemonade and cause it to spill all over him. Were it not for his protective goggles, his eyes surely would have been stung. He couldn't even focus on returning the guest's kind greeting with all this lemonade and bunny in his face.

"AUGH! Fervor--no, I--get this thing OFF!" was all that the man could sputter in his clumsy and lemony wake.

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Falling flat on his face after time warping to a new destination, TheMindlesskeyblader, preferably known as Joker, one of the many oldest Gaians arrived at a ball. "Ergh...Real cool Joker....real cool..." he said as he steady himself. He began to look around and notice that he was in a world like no other, a world of time. "How beautiful....Too bad I hate time". Joker began to walk his way around the city, to see what this ball holds for him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff