Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
ThE MIndLEsS KeYBlADeR
LilChibiusa
User ImageUser Image
Lady Sloth was delighted to see Apathy finally make it to the party. She didn't know why, but she always had a soft spot for that guy.

"Welcome to our party Apathy! Isn't lovely? Fervor and Diligence even set up a food table over there, and it has your favorite! Coffee! So, why don't you go get you some coffee, and re-fill my glass of lemonade while you're over there?"

She chuckled sweetly, and handed Apathy her glass.

((In my last post I introduced myself to you Lady Sloth))

((Sorry about that. I'm skimming the posts and updating the avatar contest at the same time. I just replied though.))

Antagonistic Rogue

Rei -
"night-side eh? wait u almost said rip a person! what kinda job do you have?" Eran looked suspiciously at Rei.
Mr Felix -
"haha well it wouldnt be good to do that would it? it looks like you would take a chunk out not just slice flesh!"

3,750 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Dusk had been sneaking around the hallways of the mansion in awe and wonder in the sights there on. She could no longer deny it. "I must have fallen through a hole in time." She thought. She admire some of the gadgetry as she continued to sneak down the hall. She eventaully reached a door with noise on the other end. She opened the door a crack and peeked in. On the side of the door was the room with all the guests inside. She watched the crowd from the other side not sure if she wanted to join the group.

Moonlight Raider

eran-
"Well on occasion I have, but it wasn't my own~"

[[and thank you for the hint ma'am!! you've made my life easier.]]

The Committee Staff Loiterer

10,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kage appears at the front of the Mansion. The large building split in to was like nothing he has ever seen in his very long life. Which to him was new. He beings to walk towards the building his cane clanking on the ground with each step closer he gets. He looks at the two sides. One very colorful and one old and dusty. He thinks to himself for a moment. He figures the old and dusty was a good way to describe him. He walks to the door of the mansion and enters inside. He looks around and sees many people and much food. Food. Well now that is something he could be happy about. He hasn't eaten in quite some time. He begins to walk further inside but before heading straight for any food he decides it may be nice to actually talk with someone first so he doesn't seem like a random bum here to eat food. "Hello! Is anyone here who I can speak to about were I am?" He said realizing he is not sure were he exactly is. Seems like a fancy party.

Gracious Giver

8,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
*finishing off my chai tea i grab one more and look around for somwere to sit and think about the riddle, Spotting a love seat in the corner i sit legs crossed setting my cup and sauser on the beautifuk walnut table in frount of me pulling out a long cigaret and lighting it, puffing and pondering* Has anyone have a idea of perhaps a clue?

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User ImageUser Image
Apathy stared down at the glass that was placed in his hands, scrutinizing it. His Lady had always had a thing about making him work, though more often than not, he pawned it off on Lethargy or one of Zeal's workers. However, since she was nearby, he had no choice but to do it himself. And it was near his desired coffee anyways. "Alright, Milady," he said with a nod as he headed towards the table. Ignoring the guests for now, he fills both a paper cup with his coffee, and then fills up the glass with lemonade for Sloth. He then headed back towards Sloth, sipping his coffee before handing her the glass. "Here you go Milady, and might I say you look stunning tonight."

Moonlight Raider

She slunk up next to Keeper, "I have word from an inside source that it's some kind of invention. But shhhh, keep it to yourself"

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
((It's okay haha, it's pretty difficult taking place in a big gaian RP event! So I can see your woes in this smile ))

"Lady Sloth, it's nice to meet you" He said finally standing up straight. "You and your friends are hosting a rather interesting party...". A Smile from Joker's lips grew a little to show his kindness. "Well I guess I shouldn't keep you away from your guest, I shall go and mingle amongst the crowd, It was nice meeting you" Joker stated and went on his way to figure this riddle out and to see if he can meet new people. Before he left, since he knows he will be quite un-entertained with the people he turned to and said to the young hostess, "Oh and Miss Sloth, If you or any of these hosts of yours need anything....call me," and with that, he went off with his devious but generous smile.

Questionable Borg

LilChibiusa
ThE MIndLEsS KeYBlADeR
LilChibiusa
User ImageUser Image
Lady Sloth was delighted to see Apathy finally make it to the party. She didn't know why, but she always had a soft spot for that guy.

"Welcome to our party Apathy! Isn't lovely? Fervor and Diligence even set up a food table over there, and it has your favorite! Coffee! So, why don't you go get you some coffee, and re-fill my glass of lemonade while you're over there?"

She chuckled sweetly, and handed Apathy her glass.

((In my last post I introduced myself to you Lady Sloth))

((Sorry about that. I'm skimming the posts and updating the avatar contest at the same time. I just replied though.))
I like your avi. smile

Antagonistic Rogue

Mr Felix -
"oh really now? poor guy u did that too!" Eran smirked " though i must say it would have been amusing to watch.."

Questionable Borg

((Can I join the Rp?))

Moonlight Raider

[[mayor- of course! everyone's invited~]]

Eran-
"Oh you should ave seen the look on his face. Absolutely delightful"

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
~Eran

"Damn... Well it was bound to come out the box anyway..." Rei said smirking a bit. "Watashi wa Shinigami..." ((Translation: I am a Grim Reaper.)) "As a Shinigami, I take the souls of those who need to die, but in this city, I cannot kill. If I kill even an insect, it may alter the future. I'd be held as a Criminal in the Shinigami World if I did that." She looked over to Eran not shy anymore, but more Shinigami-like and said, "So do not worry... I can't kill anyone here."

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
She took the glass of lemonade from Apathy, thanked him, and started sipping on it. It seemed awfully strange to her that Apathy would ever do anything himself to help something, not that she could blame him. She wondered if there was something special about Apathy tonight.

"I've never known you to do anything I say!" she laughed. "I guess the party must be making its mark on you. Have you mingled with any of the guests yet? They seem to be having a tough time helping Sir Zeal with those riddles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff