Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image
Suddenly, Sir Zeal himself poked his head through one of the doors, goggles over his eyes, and smiled widely upon seeing the Lady of the house up and about.

He walked excitedly through the door to greet her and exclaimed, "Ah! Lady Sloth! There you are! I apologize, I've been busy working on something very important, but I'm here now!"

Dapper Raider

The Capn blinks and smiles. Well, that problem is solved.

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Misty L Lake
Reikage Shinigami

"Well then, I hope I'm a good meal for whatever shinigami takes my soul when I pass." she smiles. "Oh, it looks like it's getting more lively here."

"Your soul is what we Shinigami's call 'Average." Sorry if I dissapointed you. The soul's a Shinigami loves the most...are Souls... no matter how much pain they endured....the soul is still so pure." The Shinigami said almost zoning out.

Dapper Raider

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Crystalloid
User ImageUser Image
Suddenly, Sir Zeal himself poked his head through one of the doors, goggles over his eyes, and smiled widely upon seeing the Lady of the house up and about.

He walked excitedly through the door to greet her and exclaimed, "Ah! Lady Sloth! There you are! I apologize, I've been busy working on something very important, but I'm here now!"

User ImageUser Image
Lady Sloth thanked Capn Mckay for his help, even if he couldn't provide mush.

Upon hearing Sir Zeal's voice, Lady Sloth quickly turned around and walked over to where he stood. She had a scowl on her face as she addressed him.

"Where have you been! You said that you would be here when I woke up this morning! It makes me so upset that you are always working on those crazy inventions of yours, and oblivious to the time. You need to learn how to relax and enjoy things once in a while! I was so sad here without you. Because you know, after yesterday, I was sure that you had changed your mind about me."

Barton Citizen

Reikage Shinigami

"I suppose that does sound good... kind of like the newest dew grasses or the purest chocolate mousse..." Misty zoned out a bit as well.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
In her lab, Diligence made a few final adjustments to the toilet alarm she'd been working on for--how many hours now? She had totally lost count.

"This ought to do it!" she exclaimed proudly. "Time to go test it out!"

Taking the device into the bathroom, she hooked it up to the toilet--thank goodness she was wearing thick rubber gloves!-- and then, just as a test, she wadded up a length of toilet paper and dropped it into the bowl. When she stepped away from the toilet, the new siren's motion sensor picked up her movement, tripping the sound mechanism. A piercing wail filled the air until Diligence flushed the toilet. Immediately the siren's wailing ceased.

"Success!" she hollered to no one in particular. "Let's see Apathy 'forget' to flush the commode next time he's in here!"

She was so excited about her new invention that she just had to tell somebody. Of course, a siren designed to train forgetful people to flush the toilet wasn't exactly a subject for polite discussion, but Diligence, caught up in the moment and completely forgetting everything not related to her new creation, cared not a button for anything except announcing her small success to any who cared to hear it.

She rushed down the corridor and into the ballroom, exclaiming, "I finally finished it! Apathy no longer has any excuse for not flushing the commode!"

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Trying to blink away the sleep that was heavy on his eyes, Heartless looked at the person who was waving at him. He waved slowly before taking out a piece of celery and munching on it, finding it somewhere. "Soul's are good, I must admit, but hearts are better. They are so full of light." He commented to Reikage.

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
@Heartless

"Yes that's true... Shinigamis only take the souls away to make a person end their life or as human's say it, 'to die.' " Rei commented.

@Misty

"Or watching someone just beg or mercy from above before dying--- oh whoops... that's not really a pleasure to a human at all." She said covering her mouth.

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Capn Mckay
User Image

"That's pretty neat." Rei said looking at it.

Timid Explorer

LilChibiusa
User ImageUser Image
Lady Sloth thanked Capn Mckay for his help, even if he couldn't provide mush.

Upon hearing Sir Zeal's voice, Lady Sloth quickly turned around and walked over to where he stood. She had a scowl on her face as she addressed him.

"Where have you been! You said that you would be here when I woke up this morning! It makes me so upset that you are always working on those crazy inventions of yours, and oblivious to the time. You need to learn how to relax and enjoy things once in a while! I was so sad here without you. Because you know, after yesterday, I was sure that you had changed your mind about me."

User ImageUser Image
Sir Zeal was taken aback by the ferocity of Sloth's response, and the angered expression on her features. He took a step back and tried to stay calm. But he couldn't help feeling more than a little annoyed at her accusation.

"I--I'm sorry I was late! But you see, the thing that I've been working on really is wonderful! I just lost track of time, it's nothing to fuss about--I mean, you're so lazy you should know what that's like! And changed my mind about you? My mind was always made up that I had loved you--but you never even noticed!" It looked like his annoyance had crept into his reply. The Sir didn't even notice Diligence come in, hollering about her great new invention.

Dapper Raider

Mademoiselle Alvinette
User ImageUser Image
She rushed down the corridor and into the ballroom, exclaiming, "I finally finished it! Apathy no longer has any excuse for not flushing the commode!"

At this tidbit of inventorial news the Capn perked up.

"Finished an invention? No more reasons for not flushing!?" She scurried over to Diligence.

"I must know more! My house has been plagued by those unwilling to flush! How did you do it?"

Barton Citizen

@ Heartless: "What do hearts taste like?"
@Shinigami: she laughed, "It's ok, to each their own. We seem to have such unique appetites here."

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
@Misty

"Yes.. I find it a lot of fun to see things other than humans...and to find people who don't eat the stuff humans do..." She said smiling.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
Diligence responded, "I've rigged a motion sensor to the commode, and whenever someone moves away from it without flushing first, the motion sensor trips a mechanism that makes a siren go off. I'm hoping that eventually the aforementioned culprit will learn to just flush the toilet instead of making us all hear the siren, or...um...well, you know," she said, unsure how to phrase it. "Classical conditioning, I think they call it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff