Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Lady Sloth heard Sir Zeal's announcement of giving away Lost Chapters to people who help him solve the riddles in the blueprints. "Wow..." she though to herself. "Sir Zeal must be even lazier than I am, recruiting guests to help him get his work done."

Antagonistic Rogue

Me Felix-
"haha you think so? u look pretty good yourself, even with your red eyes"

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
"I would be glad to help Lady...." Joker said coming down the stairs also hearing the announcement, "I love riddles and I wouldn't mind a few lost chapters" he explained to her in his usual calm voice. He took her hand and kissed it gently, "excuse me for not introducing myself to you....My name is TheMindlesskeyblader, but you can call me but my personal nickname, Joker....May I know yours?"

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Jennivieve
FylkSoul

As she wanders, heedless to the people around her, Jennivieve accidentally bumps into a man wearing a cloak. This brings an awareness that there are others here. "I do beg your pardon," she says to him, curtsying as she does so.

Turning on his heel, Fylk drew a bow, the very tips of his mantle lines brushed against the ground as he did so.

"Please," He said, righting himself once more, "The flaw is mine. I was taken in by the world around me and for a moment was lost to thought."

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image
To the kind guest who had offered their help, Sir Zeal would graciously smile. "Thank you very much for the offer! However, I do think that I need to ponder over these riddles and see if I can't figure them out myself, before all of you, perhaps!" He let out a hearty chuckle and bowed to all the guests in the room, then again to Lady Sloth, of course. The zealous man would then hurry out of the room to his own private chambers and do his pondering there.

Moonlight Raider

Joker-
She couldn't help but overhear his words, they weren't that far from each other after all. "Best of luck, friend. This one seems particularly unorthodox. And I'll admit, I've never been one for riddles myself. They're fun, aye, but I can't get 'em."

Eran-
She chuckled and struck a pose. "Why thank you dahlin', I do my best."

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
~Eran

"Oh. Okay." She said rubbing her Shinigami eyes.

Hopeful Girl

User ImageUser Image
UWAH! A riddle?! How fun! Come on, everyone! Let's figure out this riddle--Oh. Wait. Rules say no sharing answers...Well, that's not fun!
Fervor pouts and hugs her Cabby
I'm not really all that good with riddles by myself... sweatdrop
She stares out to all of the guests to see if anyone is willing to help her sir.

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageUser Image
Apathy paces around his disheveled room, well and truly bored. Empty soda cans, food wrappers, and other assorted objects cover the floor, along with upended books that are never finished. Heedless of the noise of various machines and guests, he had only one thing on his mind. He was out of coffee. However, this left him with a dilemma. In order to get more coffee, he would have to leave his room and find some more. But this would require that he not only search for the coffee himself, but also grind the beans and fix it all himself, and he did not want to do all that work! However, if he didn't do all of this, he would not be able to have more coffee, and he very badly wanted some. Finally, his desire for some coffee overrides, his desire to not work, driving him out of his room and towards the various sounds of guests. As he heads towards all the noise, he pauses, spotting Lady Sloth. Knowing better than to outright ignore her, he greets her by inclining his head and speaking.
"Hello, Lady. Might there be coffee anywhere around here?"

Antagonistic Rogue

Mr Felix -
"you seem like you know your stuff..." Eran drifted off "well way more then me anyways...."
Rei-
"your so quiet.... are you normally so quiet?" Eran questioned Rei, confused at her quiet demeanor.

Moonlight Raider

She sidestepped over towards the exuberant girl and lowered her voice so only she could hear.
"Miss Ferver, I'd be willing to help you help your Sir, if you like. I promise it's not cheating if we work together without sharing answers~~ You can just bounce ideas off me, doesn't that sound like an idea? That way you can make your master happy, because youuuuu solved the riddle. That sounds nice, doesn't it~?"

Eran-
"it's but a matter of.. persistance~"

[[don't worry i'd never cheat! i'm just having fun :3]]

Peaceful Nerd

FylkSoul
Turning on his heel, Fylk drew a bow, the very tips of his mantle lines brushed against the ground as he did so.

"Please," He said, righting himself once more, "The flaw is mine. I was taken in by the world around me and for a moment was lost to thought."

Jennivieve smiles a a little. "It would seem, then, that neither of us had been completely aware of our surroundings, for the decor has captivated me, also." She lifts one gloved hand from her gossamer wrap in introduction. "It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Jennivieve."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
Unlike her colleague Fervor, Diligence was really an introvert at heart, and though she wished all of the guests well, she knew that the best thing she could do to keep things running smoothly was to go back to the lab for a while and accomplish the task she had been doing before the ball began. After all, machines didn't build themselves, and the sooner her work in the lab was done, the more smoothly things would go. So she quietly excused herself and made her way back to her lab for a few hours of intense work.

((OOC: I think my mom and I are about to leave for the grocery store. I'll be back in a couple of hours! Have fun, everybody!))

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image
(( Just to let everybody know, you can guess as much as you'd like on each riddle! Keep trying, guys. 8D ))

Hopeful Girl

User ImageUser Image
No, no, Felix. The last time I did that, Sir Zeal yelled at me because I told him that I didn't do it on my own. It was an accident though! I was so happy and I told him and he was all...
She made a mocking voice for Zeal
"You shouldn't take someone else's credit, Fervor! You will never learn that way!" And so on and so forth. Blah, blah, blah. No. I think it's best for you all to figure it out. Besides, I am horrible at riddles. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff