Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Lover

Crytuf
"There are a lot of beautiful and hansom avis around. The ball always brings out the best outfits from Gaians."

I agree, too bad I feel like Amilia Earhart

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
hello wink
i spent a whole night giving out gifts once to people who came into my thread and almost all of them complained that they didnt like what i gave them but kept it anyway and sold it. it was very hurtful if you ask me, so i definitely like the idea of a "no complaints" rule... i gave good gifts i think... all worth 4k or more and things i even thought would compliment the avitars of the people i gifted... how else does one gift someone when you cant afford anything on their wishlist right? lol

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Sora-Silver
Hi everyone,and i lov your idea ^^

i like your art shop its very cute (:
Rosie Says <3

Hey -Bumpeth- (:
User Image

Rosie Shuts up Now

Sparkly Phantom

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Liz babyy

^^ omg thank you, its mine and my friends
UNEXPECTEDkissingRAMPAGE
hello wink
i spent a whole night giving out gifts once to people who came into my thread and almost all of them complained that they didnt like what i gave them but kept it anyway and sold it. it was very hurtful if you ask me, so i definitely like the idea of a "no complaints" rule... i gave good gifts i think... all worth 4k or more and things i even thought would compliment the avitars of the people i gifted... how else does one gift someone when you cant afford anything on their wishlist right? lol

really? people can be soooo rude!!! i'd be pissed if someone complained if i gave them something mad

Unbeatable Lunatic

User Image

Oh hay dere

Ruthless Lover

UNEXPECTEDkissingRAMPAGE
hello wink

I totally agree with you, I mean I'm no exception to the wishlist thing but still. I wish people would put what they want their avi to look like so I can get the item for them. Wishlist are more like "ITEMS I WILL NEVER GET BUT STILL WANT LIST"
Sora-Silver
Liz babyy

^^ omg thank you, its mine and my friends

aww how fun!

Wealthy Millionaire

ninja So how is everyone

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Gristle Whistle
UNEXPECTEDkissingRAMPAGE
hello wink

I totally agree with you, I mean I'm no exception to the wishlist thing but still. I wish people would put what they want their avi to look like so I can get the item for them. Wishlist are more like "ITEMS I WILL NEVER GET BUT STILL WANT LIST"

lol... not for me... my wishlist is constantly changing because i dont tend to aim too high... i put things on my wishlist so i can remember to save up for them but i get your point lol...
Tasty Dave
User Image

Oh hay dere

o haaaay o uo

Sparkly Phantom

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Liz babyy
aww how fun!

^^ Yes it is, business is a little slow right now, but it will pick up soon