Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Nerd

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"A-Arron are you okay? Did you drink it too quickly?"

o A o

Crystal Mechanic

Saffron the Scientist

"I-I'm f-fine..." he stammered, rubbing his wrist nervously where the needle had stuck him. Oh he knew something was horribly wrong. Arron could not get his heart up to high unless he wanted to turn into a living crystal statue, or Lyth taking over. The Lythcol mechanic was ready to bolt if that began to happen.

Dangerous Nerd

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"If you're tired from dancing, you should drink some more water and maybe sit a while...s-sitting is good..."

Fidget.

.///.;

Crystal Mechanic

Saffron the Scientist

By this point the Lythcol mechanic was as white as a sheet, but he nodded & took another sip of water. Arron was trembling noticeably, having trouble holding the glass. "I-I... saw you with a-a syringe earlier... Wh-What... was in it..? If... y-you don't mind me asking..." he asked, causally attempting conversation.

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Lotus was sitting somewhere writing a freaky letter to someone. She heard the glass rattling and looked over at the adorable pair knowing something was turning bad. "Hm? Arron dear, what happened to you? You're white as a sheet and shaking like a leaf...You can't be that bad at parties can you?" She tilts her head watching him.

Sparkly Nerd

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
-Lotus Anon-
naw..-drapes an arm over Lotus' shoulder while staring at the two-

Saffron made a little boo-boo with those pick-me-ups of hers with a needle..poked Arron by accident..now the lad's gonna go haywire aaaaaaany minute now..

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
SimplyABreeze

?? She glances at Breeze then stares at Saffy-chan. "Eh? A needle?? Ye gods was Saffron trying to drug him for daterape or something?? O.o
That does not bode well...How are you feeling so far Arron?

Sparkly Nerd

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
-Lotus Anon-
SimplyABreeze

?? She glances at Breeze then stares at Saffy-chan. "Eh? A needle?? Ye gods was Saffron trying to drug him for daterape or something?? O.o
That does not bode well...How are you feeling so far Arron?
Mhmmm..Saffron's the shy little rose bud,right?...she had some adrenaline in that syringe for herself..but ended up in Arron instead.

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
SimplyABreeze

"Adrenaline what the hell? Oh.....that is NOT good.....Yare yare...." Lotus shakes her head

Dangerous Nerd

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Adrenaline...I usually keep some emergency supplies and medicine on me in case something bad happens..."

o n o

"Y-You don't look so good, Arron..."

Sparkly Nerd

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
-Lotus Anon-

Mmmmhmm..-takes a sip of her wine- can't wait to see what happens now..I hope Lyth comes...things could get fun

Crystal Mechanic

Saffron the Scientist

"O-Oh... Adrenaline..." he mumbled staring at his glass, looking up he added, "No-Nonsense... I-I'm fine..." The Lythcol mechanic was panicking on the inside now. He could feel crystal creeping along his torso. Arron had failed to keep his heart rate low enough to keep himself from crystallizing, but he wasn't about to bolt just yet.

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
SimplyABreeze

"Hm...Yes, things might get interesting true enough..and possibly not in a good way" She puts the note in her pocket and Sinful Hate appears nearby.

Saffron the Scientist

Saffy-chan dear, I don't suppose you would carry various antidotes or other things to counter those supplies should things go wrong?

Sparkly Nerd

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
-Lotus Anon-
Meh..I wouldn't care.Anything would be better for me..my night's gone to a stand still right now..pfft..some mayhem would be nice..even if it was from Lyth.

Dangerous Nerd

-Lotus Anon-

"Well yes. To counter adrenaline, I suppose a standard sedative would work, but I'd be wary to have both in the system at once...it would be quite the hard up and down if you know what I mean. These sorts of chemical gymnastics can take a lot out of you."

> >;

"Why do you ask?"

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"P-Please don't hesitate to call it a night if you're feeling sick..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items