Welcome to Gaia! ::

I came here in hopes of Winnings, to bad all i found was just another forum. If this life wasn't based on the rich and the poor, then maybe i would stay here and chat... But for once i must go, and earn myself Some shiny. Farewell. twisted
"Unfortunately, Greed just wandered off. Said she had 'things to take care of'. I'm up to a bit of treasure hunting though!"
Charity looks at Sergine. "I believe the butler is passing around drinks. Have as many as you'd like!"
User Image

Desirable Lover

36,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Bye bye more chances for me yay

Beloved Giver

"I'm all for hunting!", Adrianne says with a michevious glint in her eyes. "Where should we start?"

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
She'd take a glass of vodka, and took a sip, watching the others curiously, as well as the ones with no patience. "Time is obviously money in that lad's case." She chuckled, as she leaned on the wall. "Don't suppose you mind if I smoked?" She asked Charity, inclining her head at her.

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Koolgrl64
"Unfortunately, Greed just wandered off. Said she had 'things to take care of'. I'm up to a bit of treasure hunting though!"
Charity looks at Sergine. "I believe the butler is passing around drinks. Have as many as you'd like!"
User Image

Those fancy lil beverages aren't really my thing. I rather not have one...
Charity gestures around at the forest. "The treasure could be anywhere in the forest. I have a sneaking suspicion it's nearby though."
"Of course not!" Charity smiles. "It is a party."
User Image
BarrelOfSlothAndDucks

Those fancy lil beverages aren't really my thing. I rather not have one...

"If you'd like, I'm sure we have others somewhere in here." She gazes around the forest. "I'm just not sure where."User Image

Beloved Giver

Adrianne grabs a metal detector and walks around the clearing.

Beloved Giver

The metal detector starts beeping wildly. She grabs the shovel and starts digging to find... a screw. "Crap!" She exclaims.

7,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
"You know, I was born in an orphanage. A dirty, rundown, one, owned by Ms. Unmeriedkanowhoopas, the meaniest 'nd foulest lady in the world of demigods! Argh, life was so bad back then."

"Then Charity came. Immediately, she, spruced up the place and removed her from office! It was great, 3 courses EVERY DAY!"

iTalinteni sighed dreamily.

"It was great, and eventually I decided to help Charity with her...charity. And so, we're scouring the woods for the gold!"

The butler leapt up.

Thanks guys for listening! Now lets go DIG!

Desirable Lover

36,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
*yawns* wow it late here

Desirable Lover

36,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
iTalinteni
"You know, I was born in an orphanage. A dirty, rundown, one, owned by Ms. Unmeriedkanowhoopas, the meaniest 'nd foulest lady in the world of demigods! Argh, life was so bad back then."

"Then Charity came. Immediately, she, spruced up the place and removed her from office! It was great, 3 courses EVERY DAY!"

"It was great, and eventually I decided to help Charity with her...charity. And so, we're scouring the woods for the gold!"

The butler leapt up.

* poke * sorry can i have one of the drinks you are carying they look yummy

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
iTalinteni

The butler leapt up.

I thought Charity was supposed to give not take away rolleyes
"I'm sure we'll find the treasure soon!" Charity checks behind some bushes.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces